TrophyMaster Reviews

About TrophyMaster:

Leading supplier of Trophies, Corporate Awards Gifts and Engraving Services

enquiries@trophymaster.co.uk

4 Wilford Lane West Bridgford

Tell us how TrophyMaster made you happy
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 31st December 2019
Tony Jaroow
TrophyMaster 5 star review on 1st June 2018
Adam Allcock
More Photos & Videos
Quality trophies with engraving. Very good value for money
One of the only places I could find a large shield, great upto date on the shield progress and delivery arrival time with options to alter the delivery date, fantastic service and product.
Item came very quickly and looks brilliant on my wooden trophy
Was surprised how quickly i received it.
Excellent quick service would highly recommend and not hesitate to use again and again
Organised and delivered really quick and the engraving is really good quality - very happy!
Great Service
Ordered a large trophy for a fifa gaming competition. Trophy is awesome looking but the best part is someone was thoughtful enough to use actual fifa font for the engraving, which I didn't ask for but love. Many thanks!
Excellent service. They even called me when they spotted a mistake I’d made on the date which I’d put down as a month later than was possible. Saved me a great deal of embarrassment. Good quality product, well packaged and delivered promptly. Would recommend TrophyMaster without hesitation.
Excellent service, product as described, no problems, would recommend.
Excellent quality medals. Really happy with my purchase.
Excellent service, they even called me to check I’d put the right date on a hole in 1 trophy...which I’d incorrectly asked for a month later... saved me a lot of embarrassment. Trophy itself and packaging were excellent. I’ll definitely use TrophyMaster again and recommend them to others.
The price, the items, the delivery...they were fantastic and I am actually looking forward to needing to use them again.
excellent service, quick and accurate, nice engraving, well packaged for posting.
10 out of 10 service thank you very
I can't fault the speed of the service. I placed an order on the Friday afternoon and by the Monday evening my order was already on its way.
The order was for a birthday present in 2 weeks from when I placed the order.
My only fault was that when I received the trophy the engraved plaque was stuck to the gold duck and not the stand - this was easily rectified but it doesn't stick onto the plaque as well as it should do now.
Brilliant service and customer service, trophies produced ahead of schedule.
Excellent service, was delivered 24 hours after order. Outstanding quality of the medal we ordered, it was for my Grandchild and she adores it.
What I find most impressive about TrophyMaster is the user-friendly website as well as the quality of goods on offer. They've mastered the engraving by ensuring a "draft" is shared before they go final - to ensure it's done correctly. From start to finish it is a pleasant experience and value for money.
Excellent service. I got a one off medal with quite a lot of writing on it. This did not cause them any difficulty - also I received my order within 3 days. Could not be better
TrophyMaster is rated 4.89 based on 1,977 reviews