Priority Prizes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Priority Prizes

Tell us how Priority Prizes made you happy

"I ordered a glass block award, on which was to be engraved a logo/message that I'd designed myself. I needed the award in a week's time, so chose the express delivery option. My request was send on Tuesday night. On Wednesday morning at 9am I had a mail with proofs for checking. These were fine, and on Thursday morning the finished product was delivered. It was exactly what I wanted so I'm really pleased. Thank-you very much for such a prompt service - my emails were answered really quickly and my finished award arrived in plenty of time (so I'm not getting stressed wondering if it'll come in time) Would definitely use again"
"Great company to deal with. Website was easy to use and ordering online was simple. Very helpful in sorting out the layout and logos for my glass trophies. Delivered on time and well packed. Delighted with the trophies."
"great service, great product and would use again for sure"
"Very pleased with their efficient service. The glass plaques looked really good."
"Quick and easy."
"Super swift service and high-quality products Although Priority Prizes were given a very tight deadline they delivered a day early! Superb!"
"What a fantastic service was extremely impressed with service and product - top class service - Highly Recommended and good value too"
"Very quick and simply process with the proofs back within the hour with quick delivery. Highly recommended."
"They were very quick in sending proofs and the order came really well packed. Certainly recommend"
"As an orgasnisation we were very pleased with the paperweights and have already presented two of them to delighted participants"
"Very efficient and easy to deal with, from quote, placing my order, through checking the proofs, payment and prompt delivery of the personalized trophies (which were well packaged to protect them). Happy to recommend Priority Prizes."
"Very efficient and great plaques. Really pleased 5/5"
"quick, efficient and delivered on time. easy! Highly recommended."
"Excellent prompt production and delivery. Thank you."
"I shopped around for clear plaques and this was the best deal I could find. Great value and quality. Good customer service too, making sure I was happy with the design before sending to production. Delivery was fast. Recommended."
"Excellent quality and efficient service. Would recommend!"
"As we were late to order we were worried we would not receive trophys in time. George and the Priority Prizes team turned round our order in super fast time and we had top quality trophys delivered within a week of ordering. Fantastic service and great communication throughout. We will definately be back next year."
"Good customer service, assistance and excellent products. Arrived on time and top quality - definitely use them again."
"Very efficient service could not fault them"
"Excellent service, just over 48 hours from ordering to delivery. Quality of the trophy was first class. Would recommend this company to anyone."
Priority Prizes is rated 4.93 based on 150 reviews