Triodos Bank UK Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Triodos Bank UK

About Triodos Bank UK: Banking for people and the planet. Triodos is the world’s leading sustainable bank, making money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change.

contact@triodos.co.uk

Triodos Bank
Deanery Road

How would you rate Triodos Bank UK ?

"Ethical Company which is marvellous but an unappealing website that is quite out dated in terms of the GUI. The 3 stars reflect that but not the core values which I give a 5."
Thanks for your review - we are currently working on a new website for the bank for launch later this year. Thanks for the 5 stars for our values.
"Disappointed with service, no longer send out annual statements which are need to complete a tax return. Old accounts closed cant be accessed online, and they didn't bother send out a final statement when the bond came to end of term. I would be happy to support ethical banking and accept a lower interest rate but would expect a good customer service"
We're sorry to hear we haven’t provided the service both you and we would expect. Please can you email contact@triodos.co.uk with your details and we can look into this further for you. Thank you, Triodos.
"Recently swapped. Seamless transition, helpful phone line, clear conscience."
"One word. ETHICAL."
"So fair, transparent and sustainable! Not lost the personal touch either. Magic!"
"Transferring my current account was very efficient, pretty much seamless. The account runs very smoothly and the information provided in the app is good. Of course I’m delighted that my money is being used for ethical purposes, but I must admit I thought the service might be a bit clunky. It absolutely isn’t: quite the opposite in fact, there’s everything I’d expect from a 21st-century bank."
"Knowing that my funds are being put to good, responsible, decent use."
"Triodos is the one bank I feel I can trust, both with my money and how it uses it. The bank’s values are ones I believe in – using money for the good of the environment and society – and I feel secure knowing that my savings will not be used for environmentally destructive or exploitative investments. The new current account has proved perfect for my needs, communications are excellent, and the staff go the extra mile to be helpful."
"Very secure straightforward system for accessing accounts. Option to send and receive secure messages very useful. Clear and easy to read current account statement."
"Extremely efficient and knowledgeable call handling."
"One of the great things about Triodos is that I always have such a positive experience when I call, and therefore I'm encouraged to call again rather than use guesswork and get things wrong. It's a win win! This is such a contrast to other banks that really don't seem to want to speak with you."
"Good ethics and personal care. Accessible."
"Their staff are friendly and are clearly dedicated to customer service."
"Poor response to an enquiry"
"Pure and simple - It's ethical! They communicate well and have my interests at heart. I have an incredible sense of purpose and passion and being an ambassador for this bank feels amazing. You know exactly where each penny goes and you'll find it's always for the benefit of our organic communities, indeed for the wellbeing of our entire planet. It's a pleasure and delight to be on board using their bsuienss accounts, current account and wonderful savings."
"Excelente customer services team. I recently had a telephone query that was dealt efficiently and promptly. I did not have to wait for ages and was not put on hold for long like other banks do. Thank you and keep up the good work!"
"Their phone service at least lets you know where in the queue you are. So far it's take quite a long time to get the account and card on-line. Their security is tight, but things have been very slow re. getting up and running. Plus the on-line site is very busy and not that simple to navigate. Will report back once I have used the account for a month or so, but so far, "acceptable" is a good description of the service."
"Triodos Bank UK are challenging our everyday banking... I have long been a saver with them so at least some of my monly can be used to build me a nest and support positive change in our world but now that they have launched their UK Current Account, WOW I can really align mich more of my finances with my ideals for banking. How many other banks directly contact you and tell you how they are using your money? How many other banks invite you to provide direct feedback as they continue to evolve by email and telephone personally? How many other banks offer you a debit card made of renewable resourcesources? Triodos are challenging what we all know as High Street Banking, giving you the chance to stand up and show the industry you do care for the business model behind your banking.... so do you?? If so, check out https://www.triodos.co.uk/en/personal/ and let your new banking journey begin..."
"Unfortunately I had to close my savings account in a hurry, with an urgent need for funds. The person I spoke to was polite, friendly and very efficient. The money arrived in good time, obviously the rest of the team was as good as she was."
"A telephone 'help' session which seemed designed to create obstacles rather than seek solutions. Also, they can't even get my name right - even though I have invested with them for years."
Dear Mr. Singleton,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review and we are sorry to hear that you have had this experience. Please will you contact us on 0330 355 0355 or by letter with details of your interaction(s), so that we can address these issues, as we wish to provide you with the highest level of customer service.

Triodos.