Tricycle Media Design Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Tricycle Media Design

How would you rate Tricycle Media Design?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
michael long

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tricycle Media Design in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very slow with uninspiring results, save your money and build your own website with wordpress, its all they do!! I used them and the time it took to build the site was 4 times longer than quoted with uninspiring results. I saw they were just using wordpress so looked into it, booked on a great course for £150 and then built my own website which was much better!"
"The worst people and company one could potentially have to deal with. Terribly expensive and unprofessional"
"very late in doing finishing my website, terrible design, and very expensive."
Tricycle Media Design is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews