Triathlon Store Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Triathlon Store
Mr Michael Gomm
Verified Buyer
"Great efficient service and good communication made purchasing easy and stress free. Good range of products too."
Mrs Philippa Francis
Verified Buyer
"The swimming cap was just what my friend anted and it came promptly."
"Very speedy delivery and products great"
Ms/Mr Andrew Humphrey
Verified Buyer
"Very reasonable price for my pair of Hoka running shoes , at least £20 cheaper than other online mainstream stores . They were delivered very quickly just over 24hrs from purchasing them online . Very pleased with the shoes and the service I received , can't fault them and would buy from them again ."
Mrs Sandra Travers
Verified Buyer
"Arrived safe and well packaged - love the Ronhill running shorts. Thank you."
Mr Rod Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"Notification of receiving of order and dispatching of order."
"Prompt delivery good communication and super item."
Mr Andrew Price
Verified Buyer
"The web site was very easy to use and delivery was very efficient."
Ms/Mr Duncan Hemming
Verified Buyer
"Quick Delivery Great trainers. Sizing was perfect. Thanks Duncan"
"Execllent Service -they kept me up to date with the order and delivery, a great price too. Can't fault them."
Mrs Emma Mcdougall
Verified Buyer
"Bought 3/4 tri leggings and love them! Service was excellent and delivery swift"
"What lovely people to do business with. Thank you for your prompt posting and friendly approach to customer service :)"
Ms/Mr Graham Macpherson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service good packaged very well thanks for your efficiency"
Mrs Irene O
Verified Buyer
"Service was fast and efficent"
Mr Bohumil Novotny
Verified Buyer
"Dears, I sent the product to exchange, I need a different size but I know it is a quality product. I wish you a lot of successes. Bohumil Novotny"
Mr Darren James
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and trainers came in perfect condition."
Mrs Marilyn Owen
Verified Buyer
"Goods arrived promptly. Unfortunately one item too small. Contacted them for returns number. Returned for exchange. New item arrived within 2 days. No issues other than if you have heavy item to return, cost of return is met by customer. I would definitely order from them again."
"Easy site to navigate and make a purchase, super swift delivery, Love the running socks, super comfy."
"I have not yet recieved my order... I have written to customer service and was told to wait as my parcel had only been with royal mail for 3 days, even though I had my dispatch email 5 working days ago!"
Mr Chris Woodhall
Verified Buyer
"You delivered on you promises and kids loved using their new race belts this weekend. Excellant service, timely delivery can’t fault Thanks"
Triathlon Store is rated 4.88 based on 161 reviews