Triathlon Store Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr/Ms jennifer lammin

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Triathlon Store in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr/Ms Jennifer Lammin
Verified Buyer
"Bought for my 1st tri. Super comfy & a great fit. Was alittle worried I would feel abit exposed (esp around my arms/chest) but the cut is fab. Would definitely recommend 😊"
Mr Munyaradzi Mushayi
Verified Buyer
"Good quality running top and also delivered don time"
Ms/Mr Jim Wood
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was on time. Price was god."
Mr Andrew Hanton
Verified Buyer
"Good value. Quick delivery. No fuss"
Mr/Ms Joanne Bradford
Verified Buyer
"Great product choice & speedy delivery."
Mr Charlie McCoy
Verified Buyer
"The trainers I bought weren’t quite right, but Triathlon Store were really helpful in processing my return and refund. It’s that attention to detail that means I’d be happy to make a purchase again based on their excellent customer service."
"Excellent service. Fast processing and delivery. Really impressed."
Mrs Elaine McNeil
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and easy to use online shop. The products I bought were what I was looking for."
"First time used the site. Very prompt responses and delivery. Trainers arrived in perfect condition. Delighted!"
Mr/Ms Ashley Carline
Verified Buyer
"Excellent! The most helpfull shop I've had the pleasure of dealing with, and super fast postage to Northern Scotland!! I'm only going to use these guys from now on, thanks!!!"
"Fast, professional and personal service. Great prices and brilliant to support a smaller, local business"
"Really good personal service - they helped me make the right decision, listening carefully to what I needed and making an excellent recommendation. Very happy and will come again."
Mr/Ms David Knight
Verified Buyer
"Your eyesight correction googles are excellent for my wife. A quick visit to supermarket to check out what correction is needed by trying their ready made specs and deciding what distance you need to see clearly. Ie whose going to read a book while swimming? Quickly gives the lenses to order. See your feet. No trips. See where you are going no surprise no circles."
Mrs Valerie Slater
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery as promised, Can’t comment on goods they on way to a little girl in Australia hope she is pleased"
Mr John Casey
Verified Buyer
"Goods as described. Prompt delivery. Hassle free transaction Reliable Online Company."
Mr Matthew Gill
Verified Buyer
"When i bought my marathon running trainers I learn't quickly that the customer comes first at Triathlon Store. Easy to contact. Independent. Quality. Quick turnaround. What more do you need."
"Easy to order, great price and fast delivery."
Mr Garin Scott
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a running jacket and received a confirmation email. I was informed when the item was posted which arrived in a couple of days. Very happy with the jacket and impressed with the service. Would definitely recommend and use again."
Mr/Ms Rebecca Kingshott
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Thank you guys 👍🏻"
Triathlon Store is rated 4.88 based on 121 reviews