Triads Insights

Triads have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process.

B
Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

97.57%
Industry Average
" Very quick delivery and excellent price for the product . I recommend . "
- of Triads
" Good prices & fast delivery to europe from UK. Quality is 5/5. "
- of Triads
" Banging product. Great price. Excellent service "
Write your review on Triads

Delivery - Fast

93.91%
Industry Average
" Very quick delivery and excellent price for the product . I recommend . "
- of Triads
" Mint stuff express delivery "
- of Triads
" Good prices & fast delivery to europe from UK. Quality is 5/5. "
E

Returns Process - Difficult

42.11%
Industry Average
" (page returns-i39) However, after I have returned my items they decided to take this web page off their website and referred me to a different web page which states £2. "
- Anonymous
" Returns process lengthy and confusing. Top was misleading. Picture did not show style of top. It appeared as a crew neck fit but when received was very very very low neck. Disappointed thoroughly especially as I had to pay for a item that was misdescribed. Will not use Triads again "
- Saqib
" There was no size guide online - meaning I was trying to compare against other websites. When the item didn’t fit and I needed to send it back, I realised I didn’t have a returns label enclosed in the parcel I was sent. Finally being docked money for returns from your final refund seems quite old school now given the amount of companies that offer free returns. "
D

Refunds - Average

53.85%
Industry Average
" My 1st order with Triads was incorrect so not very impressed. My son decided to keep the wrong item and I was refunded the difference after chasing them up. "
- of Triads
" Sent back a return in order to get a full refund and they are yet to get back to me leaving me at a loss of £50. Would not trust this company. "
- of Triads
" Sent item back for replacement but got a partial refund. When questioned was told maybe re-order the item in the correct size. Would have done if I hadn't been given only a partial refund when I just wanted a straight swap and filled the correct paperwork in to do so. "
96.18%
Industry Average
" Really good service ! "
" Great Service "
- Sam
" Quick,efficient service. "