Triads Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Triads
07AM
7AM

sales@triads.co.uk

Tell us how Triads made you happy

"Excellent service, and I like the fact you can pay for your goods once you’ve received them. Also very fast delivery at no extra cost."
Are you Triads? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The perfect long distance transaction. Great stuff, globally sourced to your door really quickly. Thanks to the good people of Traids. ✅✅✅✅✅ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟👍"
"Shipping was very fast considering it was international and my Clark's arrived safe and sound"
"Great service. Fast delivery."
"Jacket arrived within 2 days,didn’t like the jacket on and sent it back and got a refund within 10 days.would use again"
"no problems, fast delivery"
"Excellent service really good staff and product awesome and will be using triads again as the brands it sells I mainly wear stone island lacoste fjallraven cp company and Norse project keep up the good work best shop in the north east but a long shot"
"Quick international shipping. Great price. Would shop again."
"I incurred a charge for using something called Klarna when paying for my jacket in full by credit card. I emailed Triads after and whilst they were prompt with the reply, they were less than helpful and I've still got to pay MasterCard £5.89 (a cash fee). I tried to retrace my steps with another purchase, but again it was sending me through Klarna. This is the second time I've had issues with Triads. The jacket to be fair was reduced in the sale and a decent price, but that's two issues in two purchases now so I won't be rushing back. A shame really as their range and prices are good."
"Bought pair of shoes with shipping to czech republic. Shoes came in 5 days in perfect condition. Really recommend this shop."
"Le site est top, rien à dire my nigga"
"Great Company and Great Trainers. Superb Customer Service."
"Great service swift and prompt"
"Original delivery date was scheduled for March 28. I received it on Mar 7. In New Jersey! 10/10 would buy from Triads again"
"Great product and great service from Triads"
"Good, reliable service. Would recommend and use again."
"I tried to get information regarding the sizing of the product before I bought it, through both the contact section in the website (2 e-mails) and social networks, but never got a reply. Thus I eventually had to call the store to get the information."
"I ordered a pair of airmax 93 on sale half price for £44.50 on Saturday, paid for standard delivery & they arrived on Tuesday. Good service"
"Great service speedy delivery product in perfect condition"
Triads is rated 4.71 based on 2,080 reviews