Triads Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Triads
07AM
7AM

sales@triads.co.uk

Tell us how Triads made you happy

"Would Buy Again . Thank You"
Are you Triads? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Timely delivery and amazing price (Sale item). No issues whatsoever!"
"Fast delivery, item well packaged"
"The goods arrived perfectly packed and in no time. The price is right and the customer service is faultless. Highly recommended!"
"Fast shipping and great prices!"
"Good quality and prompt service"
"Prompt delivery. Exceptionally happy with my purchases!"
"Very good deals"
"Excellent, quick service!"
"It’s been 2 months since I ordered and I still have not received my order yet. Could you please follow up promptly. I’ve alrd made payment!"
"Great product great service"
"I didnt receive my delivery, in DPD website it says that they didnt found my adress (besides everything is correct at it), and I dont have any answer of triads about it. My first buy at triads and I do not recomend at all."
"Fast delivery"
"Excellent. Thanks"
"Item as described Fits Perfect. Thanks Gavin"
"Fast, efficient service. Easy to use website. Couldn't fault Triads! Would use again!"
"Sent item back for replacement but got a partial refund. When questioned was told maybe re-order the item in the correct size. Would have done if I hadn't been given only a partial refund when I just wanted a straight swap and filled the correct paperwork in to do so."
"Bought few Stussy shirts and pullover, even though the chart is as guideline, the sizes showing on its size chart which is absolutely useless, a way too large than the actual size, otherwise I won't bought them at the first place! I spent long time to surf for few clothings and paid the shipping (£20) to Hong Kong, and now need to pay the postage (another £22) to send them all the way back to UK for the refunds straight after i have received the shipment! Wasted my time and miney, very very disappointed and will not buy again from Triads!"
"This size is good and jeans so excellent. I will continue focus on this website."
Triads is rated 4.71 based on 2,080 reviews