Triads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Triads
Read Triads Reviews

sales@triads.co.uk

Tell us how Triads made you happy
I ordered an Item at around 3.30pm ad was lucky enough to receive same day delivery with the parcel coming at 6pm.
Package came within 2 hours of ordering in it.I was shocked to say the least.
I ordered a pair of Vivienne Westwood earrings for my granddaughters 18th birthday which cost me £100, they look okay but if seen in a jewellers shop would not of given them a second look they look cheap, obviously I paid for the name. I was totally disgusted the way it arrived inside the outer the box containing the items were just floating inside with no packaging, when opening the box I could not believe what I saw each earring was in a plastic bag, the box had no cushion for a nice presentation. I will never purchase anything else with the name Vivienne Westwood and Triad need to go on courses on how to present items to their customers. I also bought a bracelet from Swarovski which was cheaper, perfect in every way, I should have stuck with them.
I bought a Belstaff Hoodie in the sale for £80, still additionally had to pay £3.99 for shipping which I was very unimpressed by and cannot wrap my head around as in this day and age most places offer free delivery or at least when you’re spending that much shipping should be free. In addition to this the packaging my order came in was such awful quality and looked poor. I thought I had ordered something from a cheap online store instead. When paying a lot of money for a luxury item the least you expect is some attention to detail and effort to go into the packaging that the item will be received in, especially if it is expensive. However this is clearly not the case for Triads and they do not care how a customer receives their expensive goods. If I ordered something of Harvey Nichols for £80 and it came like the way this item had, I would never buy from there again. Hence I will not to be placing another order again with yourselves. Really disappointed in your customer service.
Bought a Belstaff Hoodie for £80, still had to pay £3.99 for delivery which is this day and age I think is awful. When I received my order, the packaging it was sent in was so poor I thought I had ordered something from a cheap clothing store instead. When I pay for an expensive item I expect attention to detail and effort in the packaging as well or at least bother to make it look presentable. I am really very disappointed, I will not be purchasing from this company again.
I wanted to order something but it doesn’t seem trustworthy Also 5 star and i can only read bad comments So wan to see if they will delete this straight away
paid for the order on August 16th. Still not received the order. They do not respond to letters. Please help me
I bought these Y-3 back in May. Great pair of shoes for a great price, couple a hundred pounds 💷. After a week the white circle at the top of the shoes started to come loose and come off, tried calling and emailing but no response, so I left it after weeks of trying. These shoes hardly get worn as they are part of a collection of shoes, in the four months they have been worn just less 15 times. Recently when I put them of I noticed that the material was coming away from the end of the shoe where the toe goes. I called and emailed and still no response, can’t even leave a voicemail. Would not buy from these again as if you have problems you won’t get the help you need.
Ordered medium men boss jumper came on time all perfect although had to send back in exchange for smaller size and this is where the problems stars I still haven’t received my jumper every time I phone they don’t answer and ignore the emails sent to them nothing is handled professionally so therefore writing this bad review in the hopes someone will make an effort to contact me and resolve this matter urgently and professionally
The prices are awesome and fast shipping, but if you choose shipping method DHL they will not send you a track number.
Good service
first class service & highly recommend.
This App supposed have the option CANCEL, if we change our mind , after order something we don’t want anymore,like must of the app have
Goods are okey buy triads reclaim method it's so difficult. I haven't solved the reclam complaint yet. It´s two weeks after i send it and i don´t get answer and money back too. I feel scamed...
Excellent service. Bought one day here the next. Cheers Triads
Very quick delivery and excellent price for the product . I recommend .
Taking too long with return
Mint stuff express delivery
Really good service !
AVOID! Company run by conmen Their website had clearly indicated that they would cover the return postage. (page returns-i39) However, after I have returned my items they decided to take this web page off their website and referred me to a different web page which states £2.5 postage for return. Furthermore, they charged me £5 for my return not £2.5 as they stated. I am completely confused how a company can change their return policy twice after I have bought something from them. They are taking advantage of people who don't bother with small amount differences.
Triads is rated 4.71 based on 2,092 reviews