Triads Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Triads
"Sharp service"
"Good service. All the paperwork was sorted out very fast and the car was in spotless condition. Would highly recommend!"
"Triads was the only online store that had a specific style wallet by Vivienne Westwood that I was looking for. Being from the US, I had never heard of Triads but I decided to order it because I really wanted that wallet. I received my order in less than a week and I’m very pleased with my purchase! I had no issues with ordering and when I did email a question, I received a response promptly. I will gladly order from them again!"
"I haven't received the package yet. I called FedEx, but he said he didn't have it. Please tell me the shipping number and the location of the item now."
"Excellent product range good communication great sales"
"Would Buy Again . Thank You"
"Timely delivery and amazing price (Sale item). No issues whatsoever!"
"Fast delivery, item well packaged"
"The goods arrived perfectly packed and in no time. The price is right and the customer service is faultless. Highly recommended!"
"Fast shipping and great prices!"
"Good quality and prompt service"
"Prompt delivery. Exceptionally happy with my purchases!"
"Very good deals"
"Excellent, quick service!"
"It’s been 2 months since I ordered and I still have not received my order yet. Could you please follow up promptly. I’ve alrd made payment!"
"Great product great service"
"I didnt receive my delivery, in DPD website it says that they didnt found my adress (besides everything is correct at it), and I dont have any answer of triads about it. My first buy at triads and I do not recomend at all."
"Fast delivery"