Triads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Triads
Read Triads Reviews

sales@triads.co.uk

Tell us how Triads made you happy
paid for the order on August 16th. Still not received the order. They do not respond to letters. Please help me
I bought these Y-3 back in May. Great pair of shoes for a great price, couple a hundred pounds 💷. After a week the white circle at the top of the shoes started to come loose and come off, tried calling and emailing but no response, so I left it after weeks of trying. These shoes hardly get worn as they are part of a collection of shoes, in the four months they have been worn just less 15 times. Recently when I put them of I noticed that the material was coming away from the end of the shoe where the toe goes. I called and emailed and still no response, can’t even leave a voicemail. Would not buy from these again as if you have problems you won’t get the help you need.
Ordered medium men boss jumper came on time all perfect although had to send back in exchange for smaller size and this is where the problems stars I still haven’t received my jumper every time I phone they don’t answer and ignore the emails sent to them nothing is handled professionally so therefore writing this bad review in the hopes someone will make an effort to contact me and resolve this matter urgently and professionally
The prices are awesome and fast shipping, but if you choose shipping method DHL they will not send you a track number.
Good service
first class service & highly recommend.
This App supposed have the option CANCEL, if we change our mind , after order something we don’t want anymore,like must of the app have
Goods are okey buy triads reclaim method it's so difficult. I haven't solved the reclam complaint yet. It´s two weeks after i send it and i don´t get answer and money back too. I feel scamed...
Excellent service. Bought one day here the next. Cheers Triads
Very quick delivery and excellent price for the product . I recommend .
Taking too long with return
Mint stuff express delivery
Really good service !
AVOID! Company run by conmen Their website had clearly indicated that they would cover the return postage. (page returns-i39) However, after I have returned my items they decided to take this web page off their website and referred me to a different web page which states £2.5 postage for return. Furthermore, they charged me £5 for my return not £2.5 as they stated. I am completely confused how a company can change their return policy twice after I have bought something from them. They are taking advantage of people who don't bother with small amount differences.
Ordered some trainers online and paid for them with a store collection waited for over a week after I revived and email to say they had been dispatched still no trainers or email to say they were in store ready for collection. I had to ring the store and they told me that they had them ready for me to collect however if I didn’t ring up to check I don’t think I would of been informed they were there.
Great Service
Nice one got my shoes in nice packaging fast shipping
My 1st order with Triads was incorrect so not very impressed. My son decided to keep the wrong item and I was refunded the difference after chasing them up.
Very Happy with my product/order. Arrived very quickly and with more than adequate packaging. Will shop here again for certain.
Quick,efficient service.