Triads Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Triads Ltd
"Fantastic price. True to size. Really comfortable. Had loads of compliments on the first day . So good I bought 2 pairs black and a nude pair x"
"Excellent service"
"Perfect, Carrier didn't deliver on saturday after paying for saturday delivery, I got in contact with Triads customer service and they refunded the extra cost for saturday delivery instantly. Genuine goods as well. Absolutely Would Recommend"
"Beautiful shoes, my granddaughter loves them! Bargain in the sale as well so highly delighted! Brilliant customer service over the phone too!"
"thankyou!!"
"Original stuff fast delivery"
"Excellent delivery. Ordered 10am and and trainers arrived next day at 4.30pm. Also great price at 50% off."
"I’ve used Triads a couple of times now, no issues, fast delivery & a professional shopping experience. I’ve visited the store a few times too, pleasant, friendly staff with great products & good prices"
"Very good excellent delivery came just on time packaged nicely very happy will be ordering again and using this service"
"I want to contact me ASAP to talk about exchange"
"Great product range. Great service. Always happy to purchase from Triads."
"Ordered Stussy hoodie in the sale. Good price and delivery was quick. Happy."
"My third or fourth purchase from Triads. Always a good experience."
"Excellent customer service, fast tracked delivery abroad and good bargains. I don't need more. Approved 100%"
"Excellent service, top quality goods received and prompt delivery"
"Great selection and super fast delivery. Thanks"
"Ordered 2 Items. All received in good time. Would use Triads for more shopping :o)"
"Quality product delivered fast"
"Excellent, just as described, super quick delivery, will definitely be my first port of call when I next need any trainers."
"Order was hassle free, delivery came very quickly. No problem at all."
Triads Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 1,819 reviews