Triads Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Triads Ltd
"From placing my order to receiving delivery it was a Fantastic service, j was kept up to date with the progress of my order and delivery time. The item was delivered well within the delivery time window and packaged well. The item fits well and I will be happy to be a return shopper at Triads."
"Quick delivery. Good communication! !"
"Extremely quick delivery and very accurate descriptions with a very reasonable price tag."
"Really impressed at how quick and easily it was to get my item"
"Excellent service,quality product,👍👏👏"
"All good"
"I ordered a stüssy longsleeve in UK, because in Austria it was out of order. Thanks to Triads, you're the best."
"Fast service and a fantastic price for a pair of Clark’s Original Wallabees in a colour I struggled to get elsewhere. Speedy delivery even during the Xmas / NY period"
"Bought a hat, prompt delivery around the busy period of the year. No bends"
"Really quick delivery, good updates on delivery timing, product exactly as described and at a great price!"
"Their same day shipping is actually 4-days from the date of purchase. They don’t send you the tracking number and don’t reply to your emails. Their costumer service seems to be non-exsistent."
Hi your order was packed the same day however was after our cut off date & as it was late friday fed ex do not pick up until the monday which was new years eve. Fed ex would have then emailed you the tracking number. Unfortunately you have been emailing over the holiday period when the store was closed we do apologize for this however everyone needs a holiday so sorry for the inconvenience though Also next day dispatch only covers UK mainland orders however as shippers take longfer to ship overseas especially in your case of singapore. Happy new year
"Very good service"
"Great service! They had exactly the item I wanted at far cheaper than elsewhere. Super speedy delivery even at the busy xmas period! I'm a happy customer - will use Triads again!"
"Quick delivery and good quality products for reasonable price"
"Great products and swift delivery!"
"Great service from ordering to recieving item. I will order from Triads again."
"Very good thanks"
"I ordered a hoodie in the sale on Christmas Day. It was delivered the day after Boxing Day! I had updates throughout from Triads and DHL, and I think this level of service and communication is exactly what customers want.... I think it’s excellent. I’ll use Triads before looking anywhere else when I want quality goods and brilliant service. 10/10"
"Good price and quick delivery"
"Superb Items and a great next day delivery 10/10👍"
Triads Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 1,950 reviews