Trentside Furniture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trentside Furniture
Read Trentside Furniture Reviews

About Trentside Furniture:

Trentside Furniture was founded by Father and Son in 2016 with goal of producing high quality solid wood furniture. To combat the throw away furniture companies.

Very good product at a competitive price.
We chose a bespoke TV unit based on an existing design. Communications were excellent in understanding our requirements. Something got lost in translation so we had a slight issue when delivered, but this was quickly and professionally resolved and delivered again the following week. Lovely piece of furniture and exactly what we were looking for.
Trentside Furniture 4 star review on 5th April 2022
We are very happy with the table and bench we purchased, from ordering to the very helpful Colin delivering was all very good thanks.
Beautifully made table. Get loads of compliments on it. Came within time stated and altered as asked.
Very happy with the new furniture. I have coffee table and TV stand in distressed grey. Nice materials and quality workmanship. Will buy again.
Trentside Furniture 5 star review on 18th February 2022
I'm so glad I bought my dining table from Trentside Furniture - they were so helpful on the phone, communication was great (particularly with updates to estimated delivery etc) and my table is beautiful and such good quality. I would definitely come back for future furniture, although I think this table will last me a good few years!
We love our two vanity units that we ordered from Trentside. Beautifully made, packaged safely for delivery and really make a statement piece in our bathrooms. Highly recommended!
Excellent Family Style company Top Quality with excellent pricing structure Very Helpful staff and honest build estimate and delivery Cannot recommend enough for that something special
Lovely table and bench. Very pleased. Quick and helpful delivery
The gorgeous shelf was my second purchase from Trentside. Products are beautiful and very high quality and the service is second to none, both before sale and after. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them .
sales staff were very patient and very helpful and furnished us with all the information to ensure we had the table for our needs..which we did. the table and bench is well made, pretty heavy and looks great....was not disappointed. special note for the delivery guy who assembled the table for me as I am unwell at the moment and there was no way I could have done it for a while.
Communication great, product fantastic. Beautiful table at a fraction of the cost of a big company. Recommend, please look at their stuff, well worth the order 👍
I was really pleased with my Oak dining table, well made and a sturdy solid piece of furniture. It looks great in my new home 🏠
Excellent high quality furniture that will age nicely with time. Appreciate the robust simple structure and quality of the wood used.
Great looking table Very helpful delivery driver
Trentside Furniture 5 star review on 24th January 2022 Trentside Furniture 5 star review on 24th January 2022
The table we ordered was delivered on time and was top quality. We will definatly purchase items from this company again.
Absolutely love my table and bench. Exactly what we wanted. Delivery was as advised and Courier was really helpful. Would 100% recommend.
Trentside Furniture 5 star review on 21st January 2022
Amazing table and bench!! Fits 10 around it and loved our family get togethers Arrived before estimated delivery date which I was very pleased with
Made to order table. Worth the wait. Looks way more expensive than it was. Delighted customer
Delayed review due to delayed building works. We received excellent service from Trentside Furniture. All enquiries and requests / changes were dealt with in a really friendly manner. The vanity unit was exactly what we needed. Delivered on time and looks fabulous in our new bathroom. Will definitely be back.
Trentside Furniture is rated 4.9 based on 35 reviews