Trekkinn  Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Trekkinn  deliver?

customer@tradeinn.com.

Fashion
Clothing
Footwear
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Trekkinn  made you happy

"Order not delivered after 21 days. No contact number. Waited one hour forty minutes in an online chat, to be given no more information and to be told I had to wait 5-20 days for my order to arrive, a time period which had passed. The agent then left the chat. Definitely not worth the small savings over other much more reputable online shops."
Are you Trekkinn ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"DISHONEST COMPANY - DO NOT USE. If your purchase does not fit, you will not receive a full refund. Customer services will just fob you off. I'm hoping that Paypal will help sort it out."
"My delivery never arrived. Initially they sent me a mail saying that there was a human error and my delivery was sent to the wrong country. I requested a refund and the denied it. 2 weeks later I got a mail saying that my product was successfully delivered... but I didn´t received anything. From That moment I have sent more than 5 mail, called more than 6 times to their telephone and no reply. This is unbelievable. It is just a rip off"
"Will not refund for returned faulty items despite two months having passed. Refuse to cooperate or even reply to e-mails and messages. I can only assume they are fraudsters deliberately withholding my money. Utter scum"
"Appalling customer service if you need to return anything. My leaking Gore Tex boots "mysteriously" didn't get delivered and yet the tracking proves they were, plus a member of their customer help team (who are virtually impossible to contact!) CONFIRMED they were delivered. Despite this, and getting PayPal involved, they are still withholding my refund. AVOID THIS COMPANY"
"Order arrived on time, but when I discovered it was faulty there was no way of contacting the company. Their phone is never answered, their online chat is never manned, their online returns form doesn't work, and neither does their e-mail contact facility. Absolute disgrace"
"as melhores marcas de artigos esportivos vc encontra na tradeinn"
Trekkinn  is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews