Tree2mydoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor
customer service
Read Tree2mydoor Reviews

About Tree2mydoor:

The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park, Northampton Road,

Sent as a gift Arrived on time and My Grandson and his partner were very pleased with the tree Thank You
Service great, product way overpriced
Whilst the delivery person did not read or take account of my delivery instructions, the rose is lovely, healthy, well packaged and I understand that ordering process was very easy and efficient. A lovely present to receive.
bought a rose tree as 70th birthday present. My friend was absolutely delighted with it.
Excellent service
Excellent service. Rose bush arrived at time specified for my friend's 60th birthday and she said it was well presented and she can't wait to get it planted. Would highly recommend.
Good service, my mum received her pink blueberry plant in good time for Mother's Day and is very pleased with her present. Thank you very much and stay safe ☺
The rose bush arrived in immaculate condition, and beautiful health, perfectly in time for Mother’s Day. Would recommend to everyone!
I paid a lot of money for a magnolia tree for Mother’s Day- what a disappointment! The ‘tree’ was minuscule! I won’t be using this company again I’m afraid.
The tree I ordered was a gift. The recipient was delighted and the tree arrived on the date specified and was very well packaged.
Tea Bush looks ill with some mottled leaves. I paid extra for a card and that didn't come. Presentation was a plastic bag with no instructions on how to care for the plant. I've emailed customer services the same day a week ago, nothing back yet....
Extremely happy - delivered perfectly and very happy with the product. Was also wrapped and decorated so beautifully. Perfect Mother’s Day present. Thanks so much
I am rather dissapionted with the weedy looking rose bush that I received,and I am awaitng the development as the plant grows. Geoff Morrey
Excellent service Kept the informed of progress,and delivery time spot on. My name is Mrs.Eastwood The delivery was to my brother Mr clark.
Good service and my friend is delighted with their RowanTree. My only disappointment is they’ve basically received a twig and I thought I’d purchased a sapling. That could be my ignorance as I’ve only bought fruit trees before. That’s the only reason I’ve marked 4 instead of 5
2nd time ive ordered from you, both times well impressed
I paid the extra costs to make sure the rose arrived on a specified date. It did. I was kept informed of the time it would be delivered. The rose looks healthy. It was a present for our First Wedding Anniversary. I hope to watch it grow and display the beautiful blooms as in the photos. Would recommend Tree2mydoor. Thank you.
My friend loved coming home to find her beautiful tree on her doorstep for her birthday. Would definitely recommend your service. Thank you
The best wedding gift I could give to my friend. She and her fiancée planted the tree together on the morning of the wedding day. Love grows, the tree grows. Excellent quality of the plant. Plaque was beautiful. Excellent service.
Diamond Anniversary Rose delivered quickly. Was beautifully wrapped inside box for me to give to my parents on their 60th anniversary. Looking forward to seeing it bloom during the summer months and for years to come
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.68 based on 3,961 reviews