Tree2mydoor Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tree2mydoor

About Tree2mydoor: The tree gifts company, specialising in a mail order gift service where customers can send individually gift wrapped trees and plants for presents.
Each tree or a plant comes with exclusive greetings card that you personalise at time of order. Choose from miniature established trees to young trees and seed packs to send as gifts that will last for many years to come.

hello@tree2mydoor.com

One Central Park, Northampton Road,

customer service
Louise T
"Great delivery service,my friend was very happy with her Pearl Anniversary Rose,it was quite small but I'm sure it will grow into a stunning Rose for her to enjoy for years to come,Thankyou 👍🏻"
Lyndsey O
"The tree is bigger than the website photo - which is a real bonus + it is an attractive & healthy tree."
"Very prompt delivery. Our little oak tree was well packed and undamaged on arrival. The root ball was very moist and clear instructions provided about your purchase"
"I purchased the rose named Wedding Day. Fantastic delivery time, beautifully presented with tissue paper and clear foil. A good specimen, looked an extremely healthy rose. Perfect gift for the Bride & Groom. Thank you Tree2mydoor :)"
"The website was easy to navigate with a good selection of Roses to choose from. The deliver was absolutely superb. I was kept informed as to when the box would be delivered and it arrived undamaged and on time. I would recommend your Company to family and friends without hesitation."
"Good Plant Good Service spoilt by no house number included in address, meaning inconvenience both to delivery driver and disturbed neighbors"
"Great service and our friends were really pleased with their gift. They commented several times on the excellent condition the rose was in when it arrived. Thank you!"
"I sent this rose to a friend whose dog had died very suddenly and unexpectedly. She was delighted to receive it and said it looked very healthy. I would have given a 5 star review except having ordered the rose first thing in the morning before the cut off point for next day delivery and paying for next day delivery, it wasn’t actually delivered until the day after."
"Absolutely brilliant got Diamond wedding anniversary rose delivered. Kept informed every step of the way fantastic site and got gift voucher to use againx"
"For anniversary present received a very healthy tree, nicely shaped and even had apples!"
"I wanted to send a rose tree as a condolence gift from us in Australia to Scotland. I love that I got to word the card and that I was sent a link after delivery with a photo of the box on the door step. Altogether one of the best online shopping experiences I've had (and that's how I nearly always shop)."
"Easy to order but take no notice of delivery dates even when standard delivery is 3-5 working days, my order was delivered far too early. I gave feedback accepting that it isn't always possible to guarantee a delivery date, the reposne was they thought I'd be happy with an earlier delivery. The order was specially for a 40th wedding anniversary, hence ordering the 40th anniversary ruby red rose...."
"Very efficient very pleased recipient!"
"Service excellent. Tree arrived within stated timeframe. Updates on order and delivery regular and helpful. My niece and nephew in law very happy with their gift. Would recommend your company- very professional."
"Absolutely delighted with the Rose I bought as a gift. Good size plant in bud and wonderfully presented."
"Great selection and ordering was easy. I chose a Silver Wedding rose bush for a friend's anniversary. It was delivered quickly and was well packed in a tall cardboard box. Inside was a beautifully wrapped plant and the rose was in perfect condition. I will definitely be using Tree2mydoor again."
"Fantastic service!! I was a bit apprehensive about ordering without seeing the item first but it was lovely and my parents who were celebrating their diamond wedding were thrilled with it"
"I would love to give a 10 but I haven't seen the rosebush due to it being ordered for a friend to give as a gift but the delivery seemed to go well with good communication."
"Excellent service was delivered as stated and rose that was delivered was in great condition"
"First Anniversary paper rose arrived as asked for and was in a great condition."
"The Rose tree was delivered on time and very well packed and protected. The plant itself was healthy and had many lovely buds and a few Rose flowers. The greetings card was a nice touch our greeting was typed neatly inside. Our friends were delighted with it as a wedding anniversary gift."
"Excellent service. Lovely plants."
"My parents were very pleased with the diamond anniversary rose. The packaging was excellent too"
Tree2mydoor is rated 4.66 based on 2,801 reviews