New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Gray Ltd t/a tReds
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

About New Gray Ltd t/a tReds:

Buy Fashion Footwear from tReds - online suppliers of trainers, boots & shoes from famous brands including Converse, Vans, UGG, Dr Martens, Skechers, Fly London and many more

sales@treds.co.uk

48 Lynch Lane

Tell us how New Gray Ltd t/a tReds made you happy
Great service and product.Thank you.
Absolutely Fab shoes, brilliantly fast delivery !!
Amazing prices, fast delivery, good packaging and great email updates on order status. Very happy with my purchase.
Thank you so much to Rebecca Bestwick ,she is great for customer service. She was very helpful She tried to find the way to helping me and very replied I did email. I applicate that .thanks again.you are the best I ever met for customer service ***** I couldn’t put stars on customer service rate but 5 stars for me
Great service and great products
I made contact with TREDS online and had the pleasure of chatting with Rebecca. I'd had a bad experience with the manufacturer directly and needed a specific bag delivered in time for my daughter's start at secondary school. Rebecca was helpful and informative and she personally made sure that my order was whizzed through quite late on a Friday, meaning the bag arrived the following Monday, the day before my daughter started at school. Having had a less than positive experience elsewhere, Rebecca's professionalism and personal touch went a long way.
Just a short note to express my thanks to Becca at Head Office. Shoes. You certainly went the extra mile from my initial call to you phoning back & arranging delivery. So nice to deal with someone so pleasant & efficient.
Would appreciate it if someone could past on feedback today.... Went into store in cwmbran and excellent sales assistants male and female x2. Willing to help as so as I walked in and very fast customer service. Both even chatted to my sons that have special needs about xbox and playstation consoles. Very impressed and bought some shoes that were baragin in sale Happy mum Happy children Excellent communication and service and great price 10/10
Great service from Holly. Attentive and knowledgeable. Helped me find the perfect shoes. Thanks!
Me and the Family find It's our go to shop for all designer wear in Eastbourne. Great customer service, really helpful, friendly staff
In store or online this company is so easy to deal with. Always recommend to friends
My 3 year old son loves his camo holees. We brought them at the Weymouth store. He calls them his bouncy shoes and has never complained of them rubbing or hurting. Will defiently be buying another pair.
My son bought great pair if Superdry Boots from Ipswich Store, lovely staff. They didn't have my size in store & recommend website. My boots came quickly. Great prices!
Holly and Grace do a great job of creating a really nice vibe in store. The service is prompt and friendly , and there is always time for a smile and a quick chat. As one of the few shoe stores in town they are providing a great service.
Really enjoying the visual aspect to the Eastbourne Treds instagram page. Someone there has a great eye for that sort of thing!
Top notch customer service! Super impressed with the staff at tReds in Eastbourne. My daughter had an exchange to make from an unwanted xmas pressie. There was some problem with the gift card and they sorted it promptly, kept the goods aside and even had a member of staff drop them round on their way home. Thank you so much Holly and Grace - so polite and lovely and helpful. Love the shop - will be back in again soon.
Ordering, dispatch, delivery, quality and price was brilliant! Will 100% use this site again 👌🏼
Swift ordering online, very rapid dispatch and delivery....great price with quality brand, just about everything from start to finish, faultless
I purchased some black timberland heeled boots size 4 - they were true to size, beautiful boots! Amazing price.
New Gray Ltd t/a tReds is rated 4.29 based on 259 reviews