New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend New Gray Ltd t/a tReds

About New Gray Ltd t/a tReds: Buy Fashion Footwear from tReds - online suppliers of trainers, boots & shoes from famous brands including Converse, Vans, UGG, Dr Martens, Skechers, Fly London and many more

sales@treds.co.uk

48 Lynch Lane

Click Here

Tell us how New Gray Ltd t/a tReds made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Worthing store I brought a pair of sliders with gold diamonds around the edge wore once the whole string came off I returned to the shop however could not find the receipt I only wanted an exchange the assistant would not do this she was not rude but kept relatively g to policy’s hence I will not shop in the shop again. I told her to keep the shoes tress obviously need the monies more than me"
"Sizing is VERY big. Quality of product is good though. Waiting for exchange."
"These boots are really worth their pennies, my son has just out grown his last pair (from treds) they are comfy and fit very well"
"good thsnks but returning item as not liked"
"Easy purchase and quick delivery!"
"really good price and quick delivery"
"Very happy with service! Recently bought a light up heely for my daughter for Christmas, delivery was quick and I can’t wait to see her face when she gets it."
"Easy to use website, liked the Amazon quick payment method, delivered as promised"
"Quick and easy,ordered on line ,2 days laters I received my shoes"
"The order was sent without any fuss. However there was no receipt or return label in the parcel"
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear of this confusion. We send out delivery notes with all of our parcels and they are either placed inside of the parcel or in a clear plastic wallet on the outer packaging. We hope you manage to locate it, however, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require any further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
tReds
"Excellent service arrived within the time scale. Really pleased with my items I purchased. Would definitely use this site again and will recommend"
"The uggs arrived on time and look super cute!"
"Shoes were perfect condition. However the box it came in was damaged, corners looked like it had been chewed and as it’s a Christmas present it doesn’t look too great."
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear of this. We try to keep the shoe boxes in the best condition possible, however, sometimes they may experience some slight damage when being shipped to customers. We would be happy to look into getting your order exchanged over if you would like? If so, please email our customer service team at sales@treds.co.uk and a member of the team will be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,
tReds
"Awesome service, great shoes"
New Gray Ltd t/a tReds is rated 4.29 based on 259 reviews