New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Gray Ltd t/a tReds
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

About New Gray Ltd t/a tReds:

Buy Fashion Footwear from tReds - online suppliers of trainers, boots & shoes from famous brands including Converse, Vans, UGG, Dr Martens, Skechers, Fly London and many more

sales@treds.co.uk

48 Lynch Lane

Tell us how New Gray Ltd t/a tReds made you happy
Website was user friendly. Hassle free shopping with good communications and excellent delivery service.
Excellent service. Ordered quickly online, product was delivered earlier than expected. Tracking online was accurate. Well packaged and exactly what was Ordered. Would definitely recommend T reds.
Ordered nellie boots and they arrived super fast. Love my boots thank you tReds. Will definitely order from them again.
Went to the Canterbury store on 22nd December to get DM's for daughters Christmas present. Very helpful staff and I totally understand being told that the ones I ordered would not be delivered before Christmas day (didn't have her size in stock) but they turned up the next morning! I was very surprised and impressed so thank you!
T Reds are really great, very helpful, polite and very professional. We had to change the size, then the boots were not to my wife's liking. We received our money back with no quibble at all. I thoroughly recommend this company for all your shoes.
Great trainers thanks
Appalling experience, item delivered was clearly secondhand and not as described, when I complained and sent full photographic evidence they denied all responsibility, had to go to PayPal for a refund.
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your order. I have checked your order details and I can see that we have since refunded your order in full as well as your returns postage costs. All items are to be thoroughly checked when packing orders, so any imperfections with items should be spotted before the item is dispatched. We apologise for the inconvenience caused by the issue with your order. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require any further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
tReds
Love the range of brands you stock.
Nice easy site to navigate and super fast delivery
Great customer services fast returns
I had a very specific idea in mind for my partner's Christmas present. Searching the internet identified tReds who had the exact colour and size I wanted. Furthermore the ordering was dead easy AND delivery of the correct order very quickly capped it off nicely. All I need now is for my present to be found acceptable!!! Time will tell. Well done and thanks again tReds!!!
I love tReds. They always have an excellent selection of footwear from all my favourite brands. I have recently purchased some Bedroom Athletics Slippers which arrived on time and well packaged. Highly recommend this company ;-)
I ordered a pair of UGG boots which were delivered within a day or two , unfortunately they were not suitable so I had to return them. I received an email to say that the boots had arrived and was refunded promptly. I would definitely recommend tReds as the service is fantastic. I am now in the process of finding an alternative and shall place an order shortly. Highly recommend.
Grt product and grt price. Postage excellent as free and it was tracked signed for which is grt too.
Fast delivery (in mint condition), good price and easy website purchase.
Have received email to review order but have not received my order???
Hello Bobbie.

Thank you for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear of this issue. I can see that we have been trying to contact you via email, however, because we had not received a response, a full refund was issued on the 29th November. Please can we check whether our emails have been going into you spam/junk folder by mistake?

Kind Regards,
tReds
Sizing is VERY big. Quality of product is good though. Waiting for exchange.
Good service
Quick and easy to order.
New Gray Ltd t/a tReds is rated 4.29 based on 259 reviews