New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Gray Ltd t/a tReds
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

About New Gray Ltd t/a tReds:

Buy Fashion Footwear from tReds - online suppliers of trainers, boots & shoes from famous brands including Converse, Vans, UGG, Dr Martens, Skechers, Fly London and many more

sales@treds.co.uk

48 Lynch Lane

Tell us how New Gray Ltd t/a tReds made you happy
Excellent service, great prices and fast delivery. Great shoes too! Highly recommended.
2 pairs of DM Cynthia ankle boots in black and brown. Only online store that I could get both in my size. Also big up to Doc Martens for keeping their sizes the same - unlike other brands who seem to have made everything smaller! Free delivery too. I know where to look first next time. Thank you Treds
Effective service. Fast delivery. Great price. Would definitely recommend buying from tReds.Co.uk
First purchase from this company. Excellent service, fast free delivery, good price for a quality boot. Would buy again from this seller. No problem. Thank you
I recently purchased an item which didn’t match well with the online image so returned the item. However the customer service listening to my concern and dealing with this was exceptional which is why I was compelled to write a review.
Shoes arrived very quickly, they look great and quality is amazing!!
So the stores are offering you 20% off their items but then tell you that you can only exchange and not refund ... however I was told today that I can pay full price and have the option to get a refund if needed .. Shocking customer service and not a way to gain customers !! Will order from somewhere else online who will allow returns if needed !! 🙄🙄🙄
Hello, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, this is our policy. If the item is full price and unused we will be happy to offer a refund or an exchange within 14 days of purchase. We do not offer refunds on sale items; unless they have a manufacturing defect. For the return of unused sale items, we offer either an exchange or a gift card within 1 year (365 days) of purchase. As tReds does not offer a fitting service, please ensure that your shoes are a suitable fit before purchase or use.

Kind Regards
tReds
Excellent service and competitively priced products!
Outstanding Customer Service; far better than some bigger names who could well do to take lessons from this company
I recently visited the Chichester store and brought a pair of Blowfish trainers. They were gorgeous. Unfortunately, after one wear, the seam split. I rang the store and was asked to bring them in. Nicole could not have been more helpful. She was shocked at what had happened to the shoes and instantly offered a full refund. After looking round the store, I didn't find a pair to replace them. So she went online and ordered a new pair that would be sent straight to my home. I cannot thank her enough for her kindness, her positivity and her smile. Thank you so much, Nicole! Cannot wait for my replacements to arrive!
They had a pair of size 4 'Ruby Shoes' in their sale! They were very helpful and the shop was very well laid out with a good window display.
Excellent customer service and very quick delivery, I found everything about tReds to be fantastic including the quality of the product. I would definitely use again and advise anybody else too.
Great customer service.
very good with their service
they were very good with sending items, the items arrived very quickly - I ordered a pair of Skechers on the Tuesday lunchtime and they arrived Wednesday afternoon so very pleased with their service. Will be nice to see how they sort these Nike trainers that I bought before Christmas but don't fit true to size which is a shame really.
Super friendly and efficient service, backed up by quality products!
excellent customer service and very quick response.
Website was user friendly. Hassle free shopping with good communications and excellent delivery service.
Excellent service. Ordered quickly online, product was delivered earlier than expected. Tracking online was accurate. Well packaged and exactly what was Ordered. Would definitely recommend T reds.
New Gray Ltd t/a tReds is rated 4.33 based on 256 reviews