New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Gray Ltd t/a tReds
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

About New Gray Ltd t/a tReds:

Buy Fashion Footwear from tReds - online suppliers of trainers, boots & shoes from famous brands including Converse, Vans, UGG, Dr Martens, Skechers, Fly London and many more

sales@treds.co.uk

48 Lynch Lane

Tell us how New Gray Ltd t/a tReds made you happy
Holly and Grace do a great job of creating a really nice vibe in store. The service is prompt and friendly , and there is always time for a smile and a quick chat. As one of the few shoe stores in town they are providing a great service.
Really enjoying the visual aspect to the Eastbourne Treds instagram page. Someone there has a great eye for that sort of thing!
Top notch customer service! Super impressed with the staff at tReds in Eastbourne. My daughter had an exchange to make from an unwanted xmas pressie. There was some problem with the gift card and they sorted it promptly, kept the goods aside and even had a member of staff drop them round on their way home. Thank you so much Holly and Grace - so polite and lovely and helpful. Love the shop - will be back in again soon.
Ordering, dispatch, delivery, quality and price was brilliant! Will 100% use this site again 👌🏼
Swift ordering online, very rapid dispatch and delivery....great price with quality brand, just about everything from start to finish, faultless
I purchased some black timberland heeled boots size 4 - they were true to size, beautiful boots! Amazing price.
Visited the store in Cwmbran because I needed to return a pair of Dr Martin boots due to a mark on the toe. Outstanding customer service and a real pleasure to deal with. You should be proud of your Cwmbran staff
We visited the store to buy work shoes for my husband. We were helped by molly who was amazing. Nothing was to much trouble. My husband bought Doc Martins and what a fabulous choice. They look great and are very smart and comfortable for his 13hr shifts. Now to buy a ladies pair.
i am very happy with my item very nice to purchase from this company .
Excellent service, great prices and fast delivery. Great shoes too! Highly recommended.
2 pairs of DM Cynthia ankle boots in black and brown. Only online store that I could get both in my size. Also big up to Doc Martens for keeping their sizes the same - unlike other brands who seem to have made everything smaller! Free delivery too. I know where to look first next time. Thank you Treds
Effective service. Fast delivery. Great price. Would definitely recommend buying from tReds.Co.uk
First purchase from this company. Excellent service, fast free delivery, good price for a quality boot. Would buy again from this seller. No problem. Thank you
I recently purchased an item which didn’t match well with the online image so returned the item. However the customer service listening to my concern and dealing with this was exceptional which is why I was compelled to write a review.
Shoes arrived very quickly, they look great and quality is amazing!!
Excellent service and competitively priced products!
Outstanding Customer Service; far better than some bigger names who could well do to take lessons from this company
I recently visited the Chichester store and brought a pair of Blowfish trainers. They were gorgeous. Unfortunately, after one wear, the seam split. I rang the store and was asked to bring them in. Nicole could not have been more helpful. She was shocked at what had happened to the shoes and instantly offered a full refund. After looking round the store, I didn't find a pair to replace them. So she went online and ordered a new pair that would be sent straight to my home. I cannot thank her enough for her kindness, her positivity and her smile. Thank you so much, Nicole! Cannot wait for my replacements to arrive!
They had a pair of size 4 'Ruby Shoes' in their sale! They were very helpful and the shop was very well laid out with a good window display.
Excellent customer service and very quick delivery, I found everything about tReds to be fantastic including the quality of the product. I would definitely use again and advise anybody else too.
New Gray Ltd t/a tReds is rated 4.33 based on 263 reviews