New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend New Gray Ltd t/a tReds

About New Gray Ltd t/a tReds: Buy Fashion Footwear from tReds - online suppliers of trainers, boots & shoes from famous brands including Converse, Vans, UGG, Dr Martens, Skechers, Fly London and many more

sales@treds.co.uk

48 Lynch Lane

Click Here

Tell us how New Gray Ltd t/a tReds made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Absolutely Fab shoes, brilliantly fast delivery !!"
"Amazing prices, fast delivery, good packaging and great email updates on order status. Very happy with my purchase."
"My order went missing, I was told I had to wait for them to contact royal mail ( fair enough ) was told when I'd get a response, I waited until after 4 p.m to give them a fair chance. Didn't hear anything so I contacted them on chat, my messages were read but were not responded to and I am still not any wiser to where my items are. I can't find how to contact them other than chat, this has been the most difficult company I've had to chase up in a long time"
"Thank you so much to Rebecca Bestwick ,she is great for customer service. She was very helpful She tried to find the way to helping me and very replied I did email. I applicate that .thanks again.you are the best I ever met for customer service ***** I couldn’t put stars on customer service rate but 5 stars for me"
"Great service and great products"
"I originally ordered some ugg slippers and they were delivered to my home in 4 days. Unfortunately I needed a different size so I returned them in store in Canterbury. The sales person was very efficient in processing my return and re-ordering the new size to be delivered to my home. Over a week later I chased up the order and was told it was still being processed. Another 4 days later I called back to be told that the order had been sent via post office but the person had sent it untracked so it could not be traced and therefore I could not get an update, however they would attempt to trace it and call me back within the hour. The next day, after not receiving a call back, I called again and was told due to a particular store's closure, which the Canterbury store were unaware of, I would not be able to receive my order and I would have to go back into store to receive a refund. I do not live close enough to Canterbury to pop into store so I called head office. Head office did not attempt to replace the product but immediately offered a refund via paypal as the only alternative, which I cross my fingers that I receive - awful experience. I would have preferred the product I bought but they didn't even try."
"Not i pressed with your torquay store today 17 sept 19 at 14: 47 Me and my wife walked around look at things to buy and the customer service was disgusting the lady behind the till didnt say anything, even walking pass her when i went to look at the Nike t shirts, after looking i walked passed again and didnt care we was there."
"Bought a pair of O Neil punch flip flops which on the web site looked navy blue when they arrived they were grey which i explained to Treds customer services and he looked into it and agreed and asked me to return the flip flops and they would reimburse the postage,however today 05/09/19 I have been told by another customer service personal that the order was correct and no postage refund."
"I made contact with TREDS online and had the pleasure of chatting with Rebecca. I'd had a bad experience with the manufacturer directly and needed a specific bag delivered in time for my daughter's start at secondary school. Rebecca was helpful and informative and she personally made sure that my order was whizzed through quite late on a Friday, meaning the bag arrived the following Monday, the day before my daughter started at school. Having had a less than positive experience elsewhere, Rebecca's professionalism and personal touch went a long way."
"Just a short note to express my thanks to Becca at Head Office. Shoes. You certainly went the extra mile from my initial call to you phoning back & arranging delivery. So nice to deal with someone so pleasant & efficient."
"Would appreciate it if someone could past on feedback today.... Went into store in cwmbran and excellent sales assistants male and female x2. Willing to help as so as I walked in and very fast customer service. Both even chatted to my sons that have special needs about xbox and playstation consoles. Very impressed and bought some shoes that were baragin in sale Happy mum Happy children Excellent communication and service and great price 10/10"
"Worthing store I brought a pair of sliders with gold diamonds around the edge wore once the whole string came off I returned to the shop however could not find the receipt I only wanted an exchange the assistant would not do this she was not rude but kept relatively g to policy’s hence I will not shop in the shop again. I told her to keep the shoes tress obviously need the monies more than me"
"Great service from Holly. Attentive and knowledgeable. Helped me find the perfect shoes. Thanks!"
"Me and the Family find It's our go to shop for all designer wear in Eastbourne. Great customer service, really helpful, friendly staff"
"In store or online this company is so easy to deal with. Always recommend to friends"
"My 3 year old son loves his camo holees. We brought them at the Weymouth store. He calls them his bouncy shoes and has never complained of them rubbing or hurting. Will defiently be buying another pair."
"I ordered and payed for a pair of shoes for my brothers wedding. I then received an email to say they were out of stock and I would be refunded. 5 days later I still don’t have my money back so can not afford to get any more shoes 😤"
"My son bought great pair if Superdry Boots from Ipswich Store, lovely staff. They didn't have my size in store & recommend website. My boots came quickly. Great prices!"
"I ordered a pair of shoes and was sent the wrong colour (white instead of brown). After speaking to customer services they advised me to visit my local store and they would be able to help me. All the store could do was a refund. I wanted the original pair I ordered not a refund, this was a time wasting exercise as I had to pay for parking in town which I do not visit often. I called customer services again and I was asked to send the shoes back (at my expense), I advised I would not be paying to send them back they would have to send me a packing label. Which arrived by email the next day. Whilst I was waiting for the label I emailed customer services to ask them to order me a different pair of shoes (as the original pair I ordered were now out of stock). When I received the new shoes I was shocked to find I had been charged again for postage, I had not received a confirmation of refund (as the new pair were cheaper than old pair). I had to contact customer services again to obtain the refund and then again to obtain the postage refund. Very poor show on their part. This could have been sorted with my original phone call."
New Gray Ltd t/a tReds is rated 4.32 based on 256 reviews