tReds.co.uk Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend tReds.co.uk

About tReds.co.uk: Buy Fashion Footwear from tReds - online suppliers of trainers, boots & shoes from famous brands including Converse, Vans, UGG, Dr Martens, Skechers, Fly London and many more

48 Lynch Lane

Tell us how tReds.co.uk made you happy

"Brought a pair trainers and after 4 weeks had little hole in maerial taken them back to shop and they said they got to send them for evaluation because there faulty biggest load of rubbish I ever heard all this to get a refund"
"Returned a pair of trainers months ago and still not received replacement pair. Extremely poor and expensive return service. Will never use again"
"I ordered a size and was sent the wrong size and then item was out of stock. I was told I could have 20% off anything but that was just the offer that was on for everyone nothing to compensate for the disappointment of the error and the inconvenience of sending back etc. Anyway I went to a very reputable company and got them half the price of treds so you did me a favour. I won’t be using you again"
"Postage and returns are very expensive. Was hoping not to have to return but the slippers I bought were massive and not at all true to size. I’m disappointed with the customer service, all I want is to change a size 7 for a 6 but it’s going to cost a small fortune as 2 lots of postage and a return is over £10!!! Extortionate!"
"No stars if I could. Terrible company. Was in one of their shops recently and witnessed who I can only imagine to be the owner (the way he spoke) talking to a member of staff. Came across as pretty aggressive - I wish I had said something now. Surprised the young lady didn't just walk out of the shop. I will not be shopping there again."
"Visited the store in Cwmbran because I needed to return a pair of Dr Martin boots due to a mark on the toe. Outstanding customer service and a real pleasure to deal with. You should be proud of your Cwmbran staff"
"recently tried to purchase a pair of timberland boots from my local store in Eastbourne, all i had was £50 notes and was told that they couldnt accept the cash. I then ask to speak with the manager to see why not and she literally said in a stressed out manner we cant theres a bank across the road. There was a que behind me and i was made out as if i was doing something really wrong, to be honest i dont know the legal terms of wether or not you can accept them it was more how i was dealt with. I fully understand that things can get a little stressful now and then , however it was just rude and embarrassing. So i didnt buy the boots in the end , as parking was about to run out and that would of made it a really bad day ..lol Please get some customer training!"
"We visited the store to buy work shoes for my husband. We were helped by molly who was amazing. Nothing was to much trouble. My husband bought Doc Martins and what a fabulous choice. They look great and are very smart and comfortable for his 13hr shifts. Now to buy a ladies pair."
"Just been to your shop in basildon eastgate spend £85. 2 numbers off your staff were very rude, i felt unwelcome, the Shop assistant name was zac he was very unprofessional and rude he made my shopping experience very bad its the last time I buy anything from there"
"good service happy to help will go back"
"i am very happy with my item very nice to purchase from this company ."
"Excellent service, great prices and fast delivery. Great shoes too! Highly recommended."
"2 pairs of DM Cynthia ankle boots in black and brown. Only online store that I could get both in my size. Also big up to Doc Martens for keeping their sizes the same - unlike other brands who seem to have made everything smaller! Free delivery too. I know where to look first next time. Thank you Treds"
"Effective service. Fast delivery. Great price. Would definitely recommend buying from tReds.Co.uk"
"First purchase from this company. Excellent service, fast free delivery, good price for a quality boot. Would buy again from this seller. No problem. Thank you"
"I recently purchased an item which didn’t match well with the online image so returned the item. However the customer service listening to my concern and dealing with this was exceptional which is why I was compelled to write a review."
"Shoes arrived very quickly, they look great and quality is amazing!!"
"So the stores are offering you 20% off their items but then tell you that you can only exchange and not refund ... however I was told today that I can pay full price and have the option to get a refund if needed .. Shocking customer service and not a way to gain customers !! Will order from somewhere else online who will allow returns if needed !! 🙄🙄🙄"
Hello, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, this is our policy. If the item is full price and unused we will be happy to offer a refund or an exchange within 14 days of purchase. We do not offer refunds on sale items; unless they have a manufacturing defect. For the return of unused sale items, we offer either an exchange or a gift card within 1 year (365 days) of purchase. As tReds does not offer a fitting service, please ensure that your shoes are a suitable fit before purchase or use.

Kind Regards
tReds
"Excellent service and competitively priced products!"
"Purchased a pair of Lacoste Sevrin trainers for a holiday, took them out of the case to find that the shoes were seconds and the inside soles distorted. Contacted tReds to advise of the issue on return from holiday and they advised me to send them back for a replacement. Since responded and said they won't refund me because I didnt send back the original box, I advised when I called that I didnt have the box, I didnt ask for a refund either just a pair of shoes which werent faulty. They then responded again by saying they couldnt help and would send them back to me. Poor customer service"
tReds.co.uk is rated 4.35 based on 230 reviews