tReds.co.uk Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend tReds.co.uk

About tReds.co.uk: Buy Fashion Footwear from tReds - online suppliers of trainers, boots & shoes from famous brands including Converse, Vans, UGG, Dr Martens, Skechers, Fly London and many more

48 Lynch Lane

How would you rate tReds.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Outstanding Customer Service; far better than some bigger names who could well do to take lessons from this company"
"I recently visited the Chichester store and brought a pair of Blowfish trainers. They were gorgeous. Unfortunately, after one wear, the seam split. I rang the store and was asked to bring them in. Nicole could not have been more helpful. She was shocked at what had happened to the shoes and instantly offered a full refund. After looking round the store, I didn't find a pair to replace them. So she went online and ordered a new pair that would be sent straight to my home. I cannot thank her enough for her kindness, her positivity and her smile. Thank you so much, Nicole! Cannot wait for my replacements to arrive!"
"They had a pair of size 4 'Ruby Shoes' in their sale! They were very helpful and the shop was very well laid out with a good window display."
"Excellent customer service and very quick delivery, I found everything about tReds to be fantastic including the quality of the product. I would definitely use again and advise anybody else too."
"Great customer service."
"Be aware delivery is free returns are expensive they don’t accept faulty goods. Terrible service I’ve received a Hunter boot with manufacturing fault it’s too tight at the front too big at the back. I’ve always fitted into a size 4 Hunter perfectly with no issues. TReds have said sorry but you still have to pay postage to get your refund as they don’t think it’s a manufacturing fault when it obviously is! Never ordering from them again first and last experience of buying from tReds."
"very good with their service"
"they were very good with sending items, the items arrived very quickly - I ordered a pair of Skechers on the Tuesday lunchtime and they arrived Wednesday afternoon so very pleased with their service. Will be nice to see how they sort these Nike trainers that I bought before Christmas but don't fit true to size which is a shame really."
Mike
"Super friendly and efficient service, backed up by quality products!"
"excellent customer service and very quick response."
"Website was user friendly. Hassle free shopping with good communications and excellent delivery service."
"Trying to arrange an exchange since Boxing Day for an ill fitting pair of slippers (not true to size) still to hear back...."
Alan Crouch
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Ordered quickly online, product was delivered earlier than expected. Tracking online was accurate. Well packaged and exactly what was Ordered. Would definitely recommend T reds."
Lisa Bloomfield
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered nellie boots and they arrived super fast. Love my boots thank you tReds. Will definitely order from them again."
"Went to the Canterbury store on 22nd December to get DM's for daughters Christmas present. Very helpful staff and I totally understand being told that the ones I ordered would not be delivered before Christmas day (didn't have her size in stock) but they turned up the next morning! I was very surprised and impressed so thank you!"
Francis Cheesman
"T Reds are really great, very helpful, polite and very professional. We had to change the size, then the boots were not to my wife's liking. We received our money back with no quibble at all. I thoroughly recommend this company for all your shoes."
"I wish that I could give this store and their products 0 stars; bought a pair of boots which broke within 2 days and they have made me jump through hoops ever since to try and get a refund - over a month has passed and I am still chasing them. This store doesn't operate like a business they operate like con-men."
Clare Froggatt
Verified Buyer
"Great trainers thanks"
"Appalling experience, item delivered was clearly secondhand and not as described, when I complained and sent full photographic evidence they denied all responsibility, had to go to PayPal for a refund."
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your order. I have checked your order details and I can see that we have since refunded your order in full as well as your returns postage costs. All items are to be thoroughly checked when packing orders, so any imperfections with items should be spotted before the item is dispatched. We apologise for the inconvenience caused by the issue with your order. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require any further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,