tReds.co.uk Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend tReds.co.uk

About tReds.co.uk: Buy Fashion Footwear from tReds - online suppliers of trainers, boots & shoes from famous brands including Converse, Vans, UGG, Dr Martens, Skechers, Fly London and many more

48 Lynch Lane

How would you rate tReds.co.uk ?

"I purchased a pair of Gola trainers and received a completely different style and colour delivered. I understand mistakes happen but what I was disappointed the most about, was a very poor customer service and a lack of personal touch. I sent a couple of emails to the sales team and all I got in return, was a generic email with a collect plus label to print. Nobody apologised for a mistake neither I received an answer to my question asking if they actually had the pair I was after in stock. I received a refund at the end but as an overall experience I rate the company very poorly and wouldn't order from their website again. Aleksandra"
"So I went into the tReds store in Bristol - Cabot Circus. I'm not usually one to complain, however, I was APPALLED by a member of staff (who I was later informed was the store manager) and the lack of professionalism when being seen to in the shop. Regardless of the fact it was busy, the manager should not have reflected her stress onto me - a loyal customer. I found that although she was talking to me, her head seemed to be in a different place and was not concentrating on my needs, or anybody else's of that matter. As if this wasn't enough of a bad experience, I also overheard her complaining about a number of things regarding how she was feeling due to going out the previous night (something along those lines). Since this, I've been in again to get my daughter some school shoes, where the same manager was in. I noticed the same unprofessional behavior, organization, and also a lack of sincere welcoming to customers within the store. This is deeply concerning due to my experience with the manager being very poor more than once, hence why I felt the unfortunate need to complain."
"I recently purchased an item which didn’t match well with the online image so returned the item. However the customer service listening to my concern and dealing with this was exceptional which is why I was compelled to write a review."
Nicola Passmore
"Shoes arrived very quickly, they look great and quality is amazing!!"
"So the stores are offering you 20% off their items but then tell you that you can only exchange and not refund ... however I was told today that I can pay full price and have the option to get a refund if needed .. Shocking customer service and not a way to gain customers !! Will order from somewhere else online who will allow returns if needed !! 🙄🙄🙄"
"Totally agree with Richard below. Dreadful customer service on returns. This was my experience: Went to Truro store, tried on a pair of Sketchers slip ons that I liked in my normal size- 9. They were too small. Sales person in store suggested I try on a size 10 in a similar shoe as they did not have the one in the exact style/colour I wanted. They fitted well. Store person said they would order the shoe I wanted from the store through the website. Agreed and paid the money. Shoes arrived a few days later but the weather was too cold to wear them. Eventually put them on last week and wore them too work. They were very uncomfortable. When I checked saw they were a size 9. Apparently that is my mistake and they won't swap or refund because I've worn them. Well thats a customer lost for life. Would not have been big deal to have done the right thing here. Clearly their fault, but then apparently I should have checked them as soon as I got them and not worn them. OK, so I won't buy from you again and I'll leave reviews like this wherever I can, along with a bit of social media marketing."
Andy Robinson
"Excellent service and competitively priced products!"
"Purchased a pair of Lacoste Sevrin trainers for a holiday, took them out of the case to find that the shoes were seconds and the inside soles distorted. Contacted tReds to advise of the issue on return from holiday and they advised me to send them back for a replacement. Since responded and said they won't refund me because I didnt send back the original box, I advised when I called that I didnt have the box, I didnt ask for a refund either just a pair of shoes which werent faulty. They then responded again by saying they couldnt help and would send them back to me. Poor customer service"
"Outstanding Customer Service; far better than some bigger names who could well do to take lessons from this company"
"I recently visited the Chichester store and brought a pair of Blowfish trainers. They were gorgeous. Unfortunately, after one wear, the seam split. I rang the store and was asked to bring them in. Nicole could not have been more helpful. She was shocked at what had happened to the shoes and instantly offered a full refund. After looking round the store, I didn't find a pair to replace them. So she went online and ordered a new pair that would be sent straight to my home. I cannot thank her enough for her kindness, her positivity and her smile. Thank you so much, Nicole! Cannot wait for my replacements to arrive!"
"They had a pair of size 4 'Ruby Shoes' in their sale! They were very helpful and the shop was very well laid out with a good window display."
"Excellent customer service and very quick delivery, I found everything about tReds to be fantastic including the quality of the product. I would definitely use again and advise anybody else too."
"Great customer service."
"Be aware delivery is free returns are expensive they don’t accept faulty goods. Terrible service I’ve received a Hunter boot with manufacturing fault it’s too tight at the front too big at the back. I’ve always fitted into a size 4 Hunter perfectly with no issues. TReds have said sorry but you still have to pay postage to get your refund as they don’t think it’s a manufacturing fault when it obviously is! Never ordering from them again first and last experience of buying from tReds."
"very good with their service"
"they were very good with sending items, the items arrived very quickly - I ordered a pair of Skechers on the Tuesday lunchtime and they arrived Wednesday afternoon so very pleased with their service. Will be nice to see how they sort these Nike trainers that I bought before Christmas but don't fit true to size which is a shame really."
Mike
"Super friendly and efficient service, backed up by quality products!"
"excellent customer service and very quick response."
"Website was user friendly. Hassle free shopping with good communications and excellent delivery service."
tReds.co.uk is rated 4.31 based on 223 reviews