tReds Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend tReds

About tReds : Buy Fashion Footwear from tReds - online suppliers of trainers, boots & shoes from famous brands including Converse, Vans, UGG, Dr Martens, Skechers, Fly London and many more

sales@treds.co.uk

48 Lynch Lane

Tell us how tReds made you happy

"I am an upset customer whilst in store yesterday 16th I bought a pair of shoes that were on sale got them home they did not fit went to take them back today 17th and was told that the returns policy was explained it was not explained to me when I brought the shoes so I was not offered a refund I do not live anywhere near a TReds the store Wasn’t very helpful and assume that I’ve been read the policy but I hadn’t when buying the shoes in the sale assistant behind the checkout was more of obsessed with changing the name on the sale and making sure it was under her name on getting the sale so nothing was explained to me all I’ve been given as a gift card that I cannot use as I do not live near a store what a waste of time and money really disappointed Whilst in store I was treated with disrespect claiming that I was served by the manager so I would’ve had explained many other colleagues interrupted whilst I was being dealt with I will not be returning to the store and feel like I’ve been given a gift card just as a shrug of the shoulders if I knew that I could not return is due to a sale item I would not have travelled over to a mile to return them wasting my journey wasting my time to be disrespected as a customer I will be reporting this further if not don’t delt with. And have been given a gift card i cant even use online what a joke"
"Top notch customer service! Super impressed with the staff at tReds in Eastbourne. My daughter had an exchange to make from an unwanted xmas pressie. There was some problem with the gift card and they sorted it promptly, kept the goods aside and even had a member of staff drop them round on their way home. Thank you so much Holly and Grace - so polite and lovely and helpful. Love the shop - will be back in again soon."
"Ordering, dispatch, delivery, quality and price was brilliant! Will 100% use this site again 👌🏼"
"Poor service. Sent wrong size plus they wouldn't refund postage yet their postage is free on eBay..... AVOID."
Hello, sorry to hear you received the wrong size, we are happy to send over a pre paid label and arrange for the correct product to be sent out when issues like this occur.
"Swift ordering online, very rapid dispatch and delivery....great price with quality brand, just about everything from start to finish, faultless"
"Really helpful staff, unfortunately the product I purchased, Divas Boots have completely broken in under 1 month from purchase. Soles are falling apart, the stretch/ elasticated sides are freyed and broken. Also the left shoes seam is different to the right, it doesn't match the shape of the right. The leather is flaking away, and considering they have only been worn in dry weather, and only been worn very few times, just shows how bad quality they are."
Hello, sorry to hear this has happened, please can you email us your order number so we can look into this further for you.
"Ordered a pair of boots, to then be told 3 days later that they are out of stock (supposed to be day of arrival), now have to wait another 3 days to have the money so I can order elsewhere! If you really want the shoes, don’t buy from here, the stock control obviously is awful!"
Hello, sorry to hear this happened , at the time orders are placed it was showing as a last pair in one of our stores however they could not locate this pair when it came to picking your item. We aim to keep issues like this to a minimum so i do apologise for the inconvenience caused. We carry out regular stock stakes to keep issues like this to a minimum.
"I have a pair of uggs boots bought January 2018. I have noticed one boot has split at the stitching that goes across front of boot. I have box and bag but cannot find receipt. I would be able to provide proof of purchase with a bank statement. Please contact me to explain my options on getting replacement. Kind regards"
"I purchased some black timberland heeled boots size 4 - they were true to size, beautiful boots! Amazing price."
"Brought a pair trainers and after 4 weeks had little hole in maerial taken them back to shop and they said they got to send them for evaluation because there faulty biggest load of rubbish I ever heard all this to get a refund"
Hello Lucia,

Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear of this issue.

We do offer up to 1 year from the date of purchase for a faulty evaluation on items which can either be conducted in one of our tReds stores or you can return the item to us in the post and our evaluations team. Our evaluations team will then be in touch with a result. For items that are found to have a manufacturing fault, we are able to offer a refund or an exchange, however, for items that have issues caused by wear and tear or fitting issues, the item will be returned to the customer and a refund or exchange will not be offered, unfortunately.

Kind Regards
"Returned a pair of trainers months ago and still not received replacement pair. Extremely poor and expensive return service. Will never use again"
Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about this issue. Please, can you contact us with your order number so that we can look into this further for you?

Kind Regards,
tReds
"Postage and returns are very expensive. Was hoping not to have to return but the slippers I bought were massive and not at all true to size. I’m disappointed with the customer service, all I want is to change a size 7 for a 6 but it’s going to cost a small fortune as 2 lots of postage and a return is over £10!!! Extortionate!"
Hello Claire,

We are sorry to hear of this issue.

We do offer a 99p pre-paid Collect+ returns label which is an optional add-on for your order at the checkout stage. This Collect+ label will allow you to return any of the items on your order for a refund or an exchange through the post at no extra cost. If you choose not to pre-buy a label you will need to visit www.collectplus.co.uk/treds to buy a label for £4.60 alternatively it will be at your own cost to return items.

Kind Regards
"Visited the store in Cwmbran because I needed to return a pair of Dr Martin boots due to a mark on the toe. Outstanding customer service and a real pleasure to deal with. You should be proud of your Cwmbran staff"
"We visited the store to buy work shoes for my husband. We were helped by molly who was amazing. Nothing was to much trouble. My husband bought Doc Martins and what a fabulous choice. They look great and are very smart and comfortable for his 13hr shifts. Now to buy a ladies pair."
"good service happy to help will go back"
"i am very happy with my item very nice to purchase from this company ."
"Excellent service, great prices and fast delivery. Great shoes too! Highly recommended."
"2 pairs of DM Cynthia ankle boots in black and brown. Only online store that I could get both in my size. Also big up to Doc Martens for keeping their sizes the same - unlike other brands who seem to have made everything smaller! Free delivery too. I know where to look first next time. Thank you Treds"
"Effective service. Fast delivery. Great price. Would definitely recommend buying from tReds.Co.uk"
"First purchase from this company. Excellent service, fast free delivery, good price for a quality boot. Would buy again from this seller. No problem. Thank you"
tReds is rated 4.39 based on 232 reviews