venn Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend venn

How would you rate venn ?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about venn in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Beautiful Wedding Anniversary Collage... So professional .. Excellent helpful service and such a cherished and unique gift. I would recommend and definitely use them again."
"I uploaded photos on 8 November for Christmas delivery. Did not receive anything, no product and no communication. They did not answer the phone and rarely answered email. Eventually received a draft artwork at the end of January and hated it. BE AWARE - this company will take your money (the only thing they can do quickly), miss deadlines, fail to communicate and deliver a substandard product If you aren't satisfied THEY WILL NOT REFUND your money. Eventually received a second draft in mid-June after more missed deadlines. It's still not of the standard I was led to expect. This was a present for someone following a holiday last year but the moment has long passed. TERRIBLE"
venn is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews