Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust Reviews

Read Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust Reviews

enquiries@treadfirst.co.uk

TreadfirstMartins RdSudbury

Tell us how Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
so after goin into another tyre place in Sudbury and not liking a 45 min wait. my wife needed the car as she is a nhs nurse i came to t/first. straight in,two new tyres in 20 mins.great service and staff. one satisfied customer.
Fantastic result from the Diss branch this morning.
After being assisted home by recovery service in the middle of the night after inadvertently losing a tyre (don't ask!) on my way home, they fitted a new tyre at my home within half an hour. I'm a health care worker and was returning to same care home some considerable miles away today so needed a speedy solution.
Top marks! Thank you.
Unable to leave the house for 12 weeks but car needed MOT. Reece from Stowmarket depot was a real star. He took care of everything. Collected, tested and returned car in just a few hours. Brilliant service as always!
Found the fault in minutes, offered
Solution. Gave me a good quote and got me in the next day. One hour later I was back on the road. Excellent service. This garage is the only place I go. Many thanks
Brilliant quick service. Sorted my dodgy tyre out and it didn't cost the earth. Thanks guys
After stupidly driving through a rather large puddle/flood and being informed by the AA that the engine was probably ruined I found myself looking at a probable write off and being without a car. After I had the car recovered to Treadfirst Saffron Walden, I returned to retrieve some items from the car and found to my absolute amazement that they had fixed the problem by clearing out the floodwater from the engine and all of this was over the Christmas period!
After thinking that I was going to get a meagre payout from my insurance and facing the prospect of being without transport, these guys at Saffron Walden made my Christmas by their dedication and willingness to help me out.
Top marks to everyone there!
Fast and efficient service, tyres required in stock and able to do alignment at the same time, friendly office staff, will definitely use again.
Thank you to the team at Diss, after the company that I have used for over 20 years, could not fit me in for 5 days, the centre in Diss, said if I was prepared to wait they would resolve my problem asap. They were helpful , upfront and showed me that not only had I got a puncture, but the two front tyres were unevenly worn and the tread was below the legal limit. The vehicle had its mot on the 1st of November, and now it was only the 11th of November and had passed with faulty tyres. I will always use treadfirst, First in future, for all my vehicles. Thank you, for keeping my family safe
I wish i could give more stars! They were absolutely brilliant. I was so upset after having gone to ATS with a flat tyre. ( only because it was near) I was in a hire van that was loaded with furniture. ATS were rude, not helpful and thought it funny. I was directed to Treadfirst in Saffron Walden and I’m so glad I was. At no point did they try and up sell. I told them I had a spare tyre as I’d probably ruined the one I had on and they said not to worry they would see what they could do after I explained I was driving back up North. They managed to repair it, and I was shocked how cheap it was; I was expecting it to cost much more.
Thank you so much for the friendly, fast service. Lifesavers!
Highly recommended
Liz
The best. Impeccable customer service - pleasant, friendly, warm and very, very helpful...always (special 'shout out' for Dan!) - and workshop teams who know their stuff and do a first-class job. 'Trust' is at the heart of the relationship you have with the people who look after your cars, and Treadfirst understand that. It's hard to earn and very easily lost. Highly recommended.
Went to Treadfirst Saffron Walden because of a flat tyre. Very knowledgeable lady ( sorry I'm rubbish at remembering names!) gave me some great help and advice. At no time did I feel I was being sold to. Tyres were ordered and arrived by lunchtime. Tracking sorted and a reasonable price paid. This has taught me not to just wait until the MOT to check the tread on your tyres! Mine were in a terrible state and Treadfrist will check them out anytime free of charge. Brilliant customer service and worthy of a five star review!
I found Simon very friendly and helpful. The job was done and the overall condition of my tyres explained. I was very impressed with the service and the prices.
I had one tyre replaced because it had been run flat. Then they said I needed the other three replacing because they were below 1.6mm, which is the UK minimum legal limit. I asked what the depth of the tread was across the central three-quarters of the tyre and was told they were deeper than 1.6mm.
By law the legal tyre tread depth for cars in the UK is 1.6mm across the central three-quarters of the tyre and its entire circumference.
Not at anytime did they say because the central three-quarters were below 3mm but deeper than 1.6mm they recommend that they’re changed. They tried to sell me tyres I didn’t need.
Hi Stuart

We are sorry that you are unhappy with our service. While you were at the branch our manager explained that the shoulders of the tyres were badly worn and that this could cause problems, such as a blowout.

Please visit the link for more information - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQKegtJJk8s
Many thanks Stowmarket branch for putting my mind to rest with what could have been just me worrying. You could not have been more helpful, you kept me informed every step of the way. Your price was really good. If you could just turn the weather down abit and I will be in heaven on my journey to Heathrow and back on what is to be the hottest day of the year!! Thank Guys good job.
I have used Treadfirst in Diss for many years and this is because they have always offered a fast friendly service economically and their back up is very good.
Had to have a puncture repaired today and was unwell when I arrived at the Depot. All the Staff were brilliant and sorted me out quickly which I really appreciated.
I always recommend Treadfirst when guests need tyres or repairs.
A very big thank you
A bit late I know but going through some old receipts I found one of yours dated 23-07-2018 which reminded me of the excellent service you gave me when having a new tire fitted.
Kind regards,
John Murrell.
Invoice No. TFWI-36178
Always friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. These guys can be trusted to give you the right advice. They provide you with price options to fit your budget. If they don't have what you need, they will seek out the best options and get back to you asap. Highly recommended.
Good prices, good service, friendly.
Just had a panic job sorted out by the lads at my local Stowmarket Branch of Treadfirst. Always a helpful, friendly and first class service. I'll be back!
had a problem after the tracking was adjusted I then returned to the branch, who could not be more helpful, and they rechecked all the suspension and tracking then sent the fitter out with me to confirm that all was well. I could not have asked for a better service as specially as it was near closing time. Thank you to all the team at the Diss branch, I would certainly recommend you to anyone who needs their car sorted.
Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust is rated 4.86 based on 166 reviews