Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust Reviews

Read Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust Reviews

enquiries@treadfirst.co.uk

TreadfirstMartins RdSudbury

Tell us how Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust made you happy
excellent service from reece today phoned at 3.15 took my van there for two tyres and tracking .all dun and on the road by 4.30 thats what i call fast and efficient service thanks very much definitely be using again
Thank you to Lewis and Joe for sorting my issues out with my new tyres due to there being a problem after another supplier had fitted the tyres !!
First class service from Ian and the crew . will use them again Cheers All Chris W
Used Treadfast Diss several times for punctures,tyres and battery. Always very helpfull,co-operative and polite. Recommend them on price and service.
Two flat tyres on a Discovery at home and completely stuck. One phone call to Diss and they came out, took the wheels away, changed the tyres, came back and put the wheels back on. Superb, that's what I call real service. Thank you so much.
The Diss branch honoured the Toyo guarantee on a tyre I'd had fitted last October and had picked up a nail from somewhere. Service was immediate and quick. I can recommend them without reservation.
I visited the Diss branch to have a slow puncture repaired. I was thankfully advised that my two rear tyres were illegal a fact of which I was completely unaware. I found the service to be exceptional from the advice given and to the ultra friendly and helpful staff. Thank you for your advice and for the bonus of closing the reception door! I can but only highly recommend!
Unbelievable service; early on a very cold and busy Monday morning . The men were incredibly busy and as I had no booking, I waited in my car and saw the speed and camaraderie between them, as cars were driven in and out. They managed to slot me in quite quickly and with faultless courtesy. Oh that the public sector would mimic the work ethos of these men!!
We phoned up twice and asked for a specific person who worked there (his name is Richard), the man on the phone was very rude and unwilling to help us until a few weeks time. Richard would always see to us and give us top quality customer service, due to the rudeness of the phone respondent we are unlikely to come back and use their services
Hi, Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, could you provide us with more details so that we can look into this further by emailing: enquiries@treadfirst.co.uk - Thank You
Visited Diss branch today and Richard was very helpful, checking my tyres and fitting two new ones as required. Quick service and help regarding the choice of tyres available. Would definitely recommend Treadfirst.
Diss Branch Excellent service today from Richard & the team at Diss, when I needed a new tyre urgently. Fitted me in straightaway and soon had problem fixed with one new valve and one new tyre, all at a very competitive price!
Phoned branch, expecting to have to wait a few days for an appointment to get 2 tyres on my Suzuki van. To my great surprise I was invited to attend forthwith. On site for less than 40 minutes, tyres fitted, tracking aligned & other minor adjustment all done. Great job, couldn't have asked for better service.
Treadfirst in Diss are always very helpful. They offer a prompt service at a good price. The staff are helpful & knowledgeable. I shall be back again when needed. Thank you.
Diss Branch: Looked after very well by Richard and the team as always. Knowledgeable, professional, good value and excellent customer service. I'm a longstanding very satisfied and happy customer.
Have been to Diss many times over a lot of years. Always found them helpful and prices reasonable. Thoroughly recommended.
so after goin into another tyre place in Sudbury and not liking a 45 min wait. my wife needed the car as she is a nhs nurse i came to t/first. straight in,two new tyres in 20 mins.great service and staff. one satisfied customer.
Fantastic result from the Diss branch this morning. After being assisted home by recovery service in the middle of the night after inadvertently losing a tyre (don't ask!) on my way home, they fitted a new tyre at my home within half an hour. I'm a health care worker and was returning to same care home some considerable miles away today so needed a speedy solution. Top marks! Thank you.
Unable to leave the house for 12 weeks but car needed MOT. Reece from Stowmarket depot was a real star. He took care of everything. Collected, tested and returned car in just a few hours. Brilliant service as always!
Found the fault in minutes, offered Solution. Gave me a good quote and got me in the next day. One hour later I was back on the road. Excellent service. This garage is the only place I go. Many thanks
Brilliant quick service. Sorted my dodgy tyre out and it didn't cost the earth. Thanks guys
Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust is rated 4.83 based on 181 reviews