Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust Reviews

Martins Rd
Sudbury

Tell us how Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust made you happy

Telephone
"I had a puncture on my BMW i3. It has no spare tyre and doesn't have run flat tyres. I didn't know what to do and I had read that using the emergency inflation kit might render the tyre irreparable. I telephoned the Diss branch. Spoke to Richard. He provided the necessary guidance. I pumped the tyre back up and drove to them straight away. I made it without the tyre deflating completely and shortly thereafter I was on my way home with a repaired tyre, cost £18.50. Nice people, honest advice."
"Customer service and attitude were first class. Car failed MOT, completely flexible on re-test."
"Very happy with the job well done in diss thank you to Simon who done my wheels very great at his job made me feel welcome and explain everything wot was wrong if anything goes wrong again I will be going there and asking for Simon very polite 5 stars to him 😊"
Tim
"Absolutely brilliant service. Needed a tyre checked and Lewis and Tom at the branch were superb. We have recently started using Treadfirst and will not go anywhere else now. The care and after sales is second to none and the prices totally competitive, head and shoulders above other Suffolk tyre specialists!"
"Asked for a quote for 4new tyres. Quote was very good fitted them strait away. Excellent service."
"Exhaust went on my RX8 after reading the reviews Treadfirst was my fist port of call. What excellent service, they called me to explain the parts they needed to order and how much it would cost .On picking up my car they made me aware of an issue I need to sort asap and suggested a garage that could help me ."
"Very happy with the service.???? Thank you.????"
"Took car in to replace rear brake pads. Said discs needed replacing and did these as well. Didn't reconnect the handbrake. Dangerously poor work."
Hi Simon,

So sorry about this. We did replace the rear brakes on your car, and the handbrake was connected when you returned it back to us the following morning, but it hadn't been adjusted before leaving the garage - that's why it wasn't working properly.

This is obviously an error on our part and we should have checked this before returning the car back to you, but our team was happy to rectify the mistake for you and we hope you accept our sincere apologies.

Treadfirst
"I come to visit my daughter often, and was advised by her to use treadfirst in Diss. Absolutely amazing they go the extra mile for you, so helpful friendly great advice and do a top job value for money. New brake pads and gaiter fitted ready for Mot huge thank you to Richard and the lads 👍"
"Great service, friendly staff and all for a good price."
"Very fair fully fitted price on Uniroyal Rainsport3 Tyres for my Jaguar XK8. They also sorted out some MOT work very quickly and were honest enough to state that a part didn't need replacing as there was no wear. It just needed tightening and balancing. Other garages out there may well have carried out a full replacement to make more money. They also passed on some very good advisory info. I can highly recommend the services of TreadFirst. Have used them quite a few times now and haven't been disappointed once with these guys."
"Excellent quick service. Will definitely go there again when in Saffron Walden."
"The Sudbury branch are simply fantastic. Dan is always very helpful and does his best for you. I live in a village so it is hard for me to get there to pick up my car, but they are so helpful and come and pick me up. I never review anything so that fact that I have done this shows how much I value them and the exceptional customer service they offer. Thank you once again."
"Sudbury treadfirst - Very good no nonsense and quick service, both tyres and service depts well done"
"Sudbury - always friendly and helpful, let me drop off the car and pick it up later, seal up new tyres on my leaky old alloys a treat. my first choice for tyres. The guys in the MOT unit rock too."
"I was visiting Diss as usual on Friday to do TWGazes auction, ran over a nail on arrival, couldn’t get the wheel off so someone suggested ATS just around the corner who were unbelievably unhelpful, verging on rude so found treadfirst who by contrast couldn’t have been more helpful, sorted the problem quickly and at a very reasonable price I might add, Staff were great, one in the eye for the big boys, just shows local is always best. Many thanks people"
"Having punctured a tyre the night before, I turned up bright and early (08:10) to find that the tyre had to be replaced. They had one in stock; fitted, balanced and replaced back on the car with all parts replaced back in the boot in 25 minutes with good humour from all technicians. Recommend Sudbury branch."
"I knew that by now, my front brake pads were going to be getting low - plus the discs were corroding - mentioned at my MOT a few months ago. Had them checked at the Sudbury branch and got a competitive price for there replacement. Job done by appointment to suit me. I trust Treadfirst for tyres and brakes now having had a bad experience at a nearby competitor."
"Excellent service on both recent visits to your Diss branch. Waited while the jobs were done and both were done in less time than advised. Under promised and over delivered is what you need; not the other way round and that's what I got. The cost was very reasonable for a good, thorough job done. So Thanks, Treadfirst, I'll be coming again!"
"First time at the Sudbury branch on the recommendation of a family member. Dan and team did an excellent job and diagnosed and corrected a problem that another garage failed to find. I will be taking my car there in the future for all work."
Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust is rated 4.87 based on 136 reviews