Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust Reviews

enquiries@treadfirst.co.uk

TreadfirstMartins RdSudbury

Tell us how Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Tyres fitted at Diss Branch A professional and helpful service"
"I've used the Sudbury branch for a few yrs now, with 2 different vehicles. Every visit, no matter the issue, the staff listen & genuinely want to find the source of the problem & help. It's rare to visit a garage where it feels like providing a 1st class service is more important than wanting to taking your cash, but that's what you get - pure quality& rare. Extremely friendly, professional, capable & efficient team. I won't go anywhere else."
"This is the first time I have used the branch in Sudbury. The staff were very helpful and gave an excellent service. Prices were very good, and my car drove very much better after receiving 3 new tyres and tracking rectification. I would certainly recommend this Company."
"Helpful and efficient staff, reasonably priced and speedy service."
"Cracking cup of coffee"
"Excellent speedy service from really nice staff. Can’t fault them in any way!"
"Excellent Service"
"Vicky is fantastic. Her customer service is outstanding"
"Very helpful and pleasant staff at Diss branch. So nice to hear 'Yes we can'."
"Superb service lovely staff and very reasonable highly recommended"
"I had a puncture on my BMW i3. It has no spare tyre and doesn't have run flat tyres. I didn't know what to do and I had read that using the emergency inflation kit might render the tyre irreparable. I telephoned the Diss branch. Spoke to Richard. He provided the necessary guidance. I pumped the tyre back up and drove to them straight away. I made it without the tyre deflating completely and shortly thereafter I was on my way home with a repaired tyre, cost £18.50. Nice people, honest advice."
"Customer service and attitude were first class. Car failed MOT, completely flexible on re-test."
"Very happy with the job well done in diss thank you to Simon who done my wheels very great at his job made me feel welcome and explain everything wot was wrong if anything goes wrong again I will be going there and asking for Simon very polite 5 stars to him 😊"
Tim
"Absolutely brilliant service. Needed a tyre checked and Lewis and Tom at the branch were superb. We have recently started using Treadfirst and will not go anywhere else now. The care and after sales is second to none and the prices totally competitive, head and shoulders above other Suffolk tyre specialists!"
"Asked for a quote for 4new tyres. Quote was very good fitted them strait away. Excellent service."
"Exhaust went on my RX8 after reading the reviews Treadfirst was my fist port of call. What excellent service, they called me to explain the parts they needed to order and how much it would cost .On picking up my car they made me aware of an issue I need to sort asap and suggested a garage that could help me ."
"Very happy with the service.???? Thank you.????"
"Took car in to replace rear brake pads. Said discs needed replacing and did these as well. Didn't reconnect the handbrake. Dangerously poor work."
Hi Simon,

So sorry about this. We did replace the rear brakes on your car, and the handbrake was connected when you returned it back to us the following morning, but it hadn't been adjusted before leaving the garage - that's why it wasn't working properly.

This is obviously an error on our part and we should have checked this before returning the car back to you, but our team was happy to rectify the mistake for you and we hope you accept our sincere apologies.

Treadfirst
"I come to visit my daughter often, and was advised by her to use treadfirst in Diss. Absolutely amazing they go the extra mile for you, so helpful friendly great advice and do a top job value for money. New brake pads and gaiter fitted ready for Mot huge thank you to Richard and the lads 👍"
"Great service, friendly staff and all for a good price."
Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust is rated 4.88 based on 146 reviews