Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust Reviews

enquiries@treadfirst.co.uk

TreadfirstMartins RdSudbury

Tell us how Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"I wish i could give more stars! They were absolutely brilliant. I was so upset after having gone to ATS with a flat tyre. ( only because it was near) I was in a hire van that was loaded with furniture. ATS were rude, not helpful and thought it funny. I was directed to Treadfirst in Saffron Walden and I’m so glad I was. At no point did they try and up sell. I told them I had a spare tyre as I’d probably ruined the one I had on and they said not to worry they would see what they could do after I explained I was driving back up North. They managed to repair it, and I was shocked how cheap it was; I was expecting it to cost much more. Thank you so much for the friendly, fast service. Lifesavers! Highly recommended Liz"
"The best. Impeccable customer service - pleasant, friendly, warm and very, very helpful...always (special 'shout out' for Dan!) - and workshop teams who know their stuff and do a first-class job. 'Trust' is at the heart of the relationship you have with the people who look after your cars, and Treadfirst understand that. It's hard to earn and very easily lost. Highly recommended."
"Went to Treadfirst Saffron Walden because of a flat tyre. Very knowledgeable lady ( sorry I'm rubbish at remembering names!) gave me some great help and advice. At no time did I feel I was being sold to. Tyres were ordered and arrived by lunchtime. Tracking sorted and a reasonable price paid. This has taught me not to just wait until the MOT to check the tread on your tyres! Mine were in a terrible state and Treadfrist will check them out anytime free of charge. Brilliant customer service and worthy of a five star review!"
"I found Simon very friendly and helpful. The job was done and the overall condition of my tyres explained. I was very impressed with the service and the prices."
"I had one tyre replaced because it had been run flat. Then they said I needed the other three replacing because they were below 1.6mm, which is the UK minimum legal limit. I asked what the depth of the tread was across the central three-quarters of the tyre and was told they were deeper than 1.6mm. By law the legal tyre tread depth for cars in the UK is 1.6mm across the central three-quarters of the tyre and its entire circumference. Not at anytime did they say because the central three-quarters were below 3mm but deeper than 1.6mm they recommend that they’re changed. They tried to sell me tyres I didn’t need."
Hi Stuart

We are sorry that you are unhappy with our service. While you were at the branch our manager explained that the shoulders of the tyres were badly worn and that this could cause problems, such as a blowout.

Please visit the link for more information - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQKegtJJk8s
"Many thanks Stowmarket branch for putting my mind to rest with what could have been just me worrying. You could not have been more helpful, you kept me informed every step of the way. Your price was really good. If you could just turn the weather down abit and I will be in heaven on my journey to Heathrow and back on what is to be the hottest day of the year!! Thank Guys good job."
"I have used Treadfirst in Diss for many years and this is because they have always offered a fast friendly service economically and their back up is very good. Had to have a puncture repaired today and was unwell when I arrived at the Depot. All the Staff were brilliant and sorted me out quickly which I really appreciated. I always recommend Treadfirst when guests need tyres or repairs. A very big thank you"
"A bit late I know but going through some old receipts I found one of yours dated 23-07-2018 which reminded me of the excellent service you gave me when having a new tire fitted. Kind regards, John Murrell. Invoice No. TFWI-36178"
"Always friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. These guys can be trusted to give you the right advice. They provide you with price options to fit your budget. If they don't have what you need, they will seek out the best options and get back to you asap. Highly recommended."
"Good prices, good service, friendly."
"Just had a panic job sorted out by the lads at my local Stowmarket Branch of Treadfirst. Always a helpful, friendly and first class service. I'll be back!"
"had a problem after the tracking was adjusted I then returned to the branch, who could not be more helpful, and they rechecked all the suspension and tracking then sent the fitter out with me to confirm that all was well. I could not have asked for a better service as specially as it was near closing time. Thank you to all the team at the Diss branch, I would certainly recommend you to anyone who needs their car sorted."
"Tyres fitted at Diss Branch A professional and helpful service"
"I've used the Sudbury branch for a few yrs now, with 2 different vehicles. Every visit, no matter the issue, the staff listen & genuinely want to find the source of the problem & help. It's rare to visit a garage where it feels like providing a 1st class service is more important than wanting to taking your cash, but that's what you get - pure quality& rare. Extremely friendly, professional, capable & efficient team. I won't go anywhere else."
"This is the first time I have used the branch in Sudbury. The staff were very helpful and gave an excellent service. Prices were very good, and my car drove very much better after receiving 3 new tyres and tracking rectification. I would certainly recommend this Company."
"Helpful and efficient staff, reasonably priced and speedy service."
"Cracking cup of coffee"
"Excellent speedy service from really nice staff. Can’t fault them in any way!"
"Excellent Service"
"Vicky is fantastic. Her customer service is outstanding"
Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust is rated 4.86 based on 158 reviews