Treadfirst Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Treadfirst

Martins Rd
Sudbury

How would you rate Treadfirst?

Sonja Lomax
Verified Buyer

Excellent fast and friendly service very professional would highly recommend
Cameron
Verified Reviewer

""I took my car to treadfirst in diss to get my front break pads replaced. When i had the phone call to collect my car after they had finished the job. I noticed a really loud knocking noice coming from the front and took it a to a mechanic and they had only done the wheel nuts up hand tight! This is unbelievable and couldve cost a life, highly unrecommend them to anyone!!
Hi Cameron
After checking our invoices we have found your account and are liaising with you over the phone to find a resolution.
Regards
Verified Reviewer

""Dealership had quoted over £2,000 to deal with a supposed serious oil leak into electrical parts. Decided to get second opinion from Treadfirst, who very quickly checked my car and the situation was nowhere near as dire as had been diagnosed by dealership. They promptly dealt with problem - at minimal cost! Needless to say, I will now take my custom back to Treadfirst at Sudbury! My daughter also has been taking her cars to them for several years and is completely satisfied with their work. We are both impressed by their down-to-earth approach to any problems.
Mike With The Audi
Verified Reviewer

Never used Treadfirst before but looked after very well. Good advice and quick service changing tyre, will use again if needed.
Thanks
Rolfe
Unverified Reviewer

Great had tyre we need today and fitted quickly so we can get on our way.
Fred Moore
Verified Reviewer

Helpful,friendly and fairly priced service. Recommended!
Bill - Sudbury
Unverified Reviewer

My XC90 had a really difficult to fix brake warning light issue. Treadfirst were very persistent at tracking this down and resolving the issue. The technicians had really good technical knowledge and were very happy to discuss the problem at length with me. Thank you
Jackalyn Hammond
Verified Reviewer

Friendly helpful polite and good mechanics
Dick Horsnell
Unverified Reviewer

After borrowing my brother in laws car I was concerned about the tyres I visited the Diss workshop and all the tyre treads were measured and found to be illegal or nearly illegal! Within an hour 4 new tyres were fitted, balanced and the alignment adjusted,,,,,,nothing could have been more painless or done more efficiently and professionally than by the Diss team. The improvement was such that today I revisited the Diss workshop again and the team identified and solved an annoying klonk, replaced the radiator, disc and pads, and carried out an annual service. Great customer service, very professional team and I plan to use them again in the future.
Tony
Verified Buyer

Woke up in the morning. Pouring with rain. Flat tyre. Inflated with my own pump and arrived at Diss Treadfirst at 8am. A young lad removed the tyre damaged too near edge to repair (Showed me the tyre interior).. Left with a new tyre (reasonable price) at 9am. Excellent diagnostic and service. Thoroughly recommended.
Paul Parker
Verified Buyer

Recently I had a problem with a blow out in diss , the young man that looked after me could not have been helpful and courteous . It was pouring with rain and not once did he complain. I was very pleased with there service , could not have asked for more help
Richard
Verified Reviewer

Helpful and friendly staff give a 5 Star Service. Great to know that you can trust them, and only work that is needed will be done. M.O.T. cost less than I expected as all I needed was a wiper blade. Highly recommended.

Competent and Professional Service
Kel Hill
Verified Buyer

I popped in with two flat lawn mower tyres, and also asked to book my van in because of a couple of small problems.
Not only were the lawnmower tyres sorted out, but they booked the van in all right,
straight away, I waited around twenty minutes and was on my way.
Excellent service and they didn't even charge me for the lawnmower tyres as they couldn't find a puncture.
Diss branch.
Lindsay Halstead
Verified Buyer

Called into Haverhill with a knocking sound on my car, within minutes, problem diagnosed and fixed within 10. Thank you so much for the good deed.
Sara
Verified Buyer

My battery was flat, Treadfirst at Diss came and fitted a new one promptly and courteously at a reasonable price.
Trevor Henderson
Verified Buyer

I have had occasion to use your facility at Diss in Norfolk twice and both times your staff were polite and the service I got for the money I was charged was excellent , Thanks, Trevor.
Mrs S Taylor
Verified Buyer

I work for a company in Milner Road where Treadfirst is and I just wanted to say I and my co workers all use the garage and this is why:-
Daniel and his team are exception in everyway they are so polite and kind, you feel that you can ask them anything and they answer you in a polite and honest manner, nothing is too much trouble if you have a problem with your car this is the first place I would recommend you go in the Sudbury area.
Andrew Lawes
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service. Clint (the Manager) and his team are polite and professional. I am pleased with the service I have received. Clint is now my first choice when it comes to Tyres and Exhausts. Today I had a tyre fitted and spare balanced.
Last year I had an old exhaust replaced. Excellent service on both occasions. I can highly recommend Clint and an his team in Haverhill.
Andrew Lawes
Verified Buyer

Clint provides an excellent and professional service. I highly recommend him. He is my first choice when it comes to exhausts and tyres
Treadfirst is rated 4.94 based on 90 reviews