Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust Reviews

Read Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust Reviews

enquiries@treadfirst.co.uk

TreadfirstMartins RdSudbury

Tell us how Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust made you happy
I propose that Glen Birch,from great cornard paid Jack ,to spray brake cleaner on my front and rear drivers side bearings,to stitch me up. I know this because Glens mates at work were all talking about it. The day after this incident,when i got to work,Andy Thackery asked me if my car smelt of brake cleaner,I said it had,and they went off laughing .some time later Tony Bocking told me ,that Glen had asked the guys there to stitch me up . The young lad tried to do the same to another car if mine ,but I saw him with the can in his hand ,and he quickly aborted his sabotage,he went bright red in the face.This lad (Jack) also set my tracking wrong ,then direct messaged Glen Birch ,who told several people at work,and they told me. Glen is trying to bully me into paying him compensation ,Jack also put a whole in the exhaust gasket, so the smoke coming s into the car. .MY DAUGHTER AND MY MISSUS BOTH USE THIS CAR . The other guys at treadiest are first class ,I've always been well treated there, untill this one lad ,joined about 4 years ago.
One of the younger lads there ,sprayed my front and rear bearings,on the drivers side, with brake cleaner,on one of my cars,he also set the tracking wrong on another car of mine ,he also lifted a spare wheel into my boot and scratche'd the face of the wheel. Then later attempted to spray bake cleaner on the front bearing of another car of mine ,but noticed I was there looking and quickly aborted his sabotage.This young lad direct messaged Glen,and admitted to doing all these things. Glen Birch,who opend a page about me on face book,and is trying to encourage people to stitch me up ,as he is trying to sue me,and needs some bad evidence on me to put on his Facebook page,Glen told several people at my factory what this guy had done ,and the whole factory was talking about it. The young lad said my car would wander,as the bearings wore out,and I'd probably replace allot of front suspension components,trying to correct the wandering. Glen Birch has asked allot of garages to stitch me up,using his Facebook page,and has accused me wrongly of being a sexual predator.He has coersed and instigated a lot of hatred towards me. The young lad who is (helping Glen) just so happens to be on the video,on the trendfirst site, at the Sudbury branch. The tall slim lad with dark hair. I have replaced the rear bearing ,it was under three years old. Glen Birche,s friend Tony Bocking told me about this deliberate sabotage,while I worked at Delphi in Sudbury. I'm not 100% sure but I vaguely remember them saying (their man's) name was jack. ??
Two flat tyres on a Discovery at home and completely stuck. One phone call to Diss and they came out, took the wheels away, changed the tyres, came back and put the wheels back on. Superb, that's what I call real service. Thank you so much.
The Diss branch honoured the Toyo guarantee on a tyre I'd had fitted last October and had picked up a nail from somewhere. Service was immediate and quick. I can recommend them without reservation.
I visited the Diss branch to have a slow puncture repaired. I was thankfully advised that my two rear tyres were illegal a fact of which I was completely unaware. I found the service to be exceptional from the advice given and to the ultra friendly and helpful staff. Thank you for your advice and for the bonus of closing the reception door! I can but only highly recommend!
Unbelievable service; early on a very cold and busy Monday morning . The men were incredibly busy and as I had no booking, I waited in my car and saw the speed and camaraderie between them, as cars were driven in and out. They managed to slot me in quite quickly and with faultless courtesy. Oh that the public sector would mimic the work ethos of these men!!
We phoned up twice and asked for a specific person who worked there (his name is Richard), the man on the phone was very rude and unwilling to help us until a few weeks time. Richard would always see to us and give us top quality customer service, due to the rudeness of the phone respondent we are unlikely to come back and use their services
Hi, Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, could you provide us with more details so that we can look into this further by emailing: enquiries@treadfirst.co.uk - Thank You
Visited Diss branch today and Richard was very helpful, checking my tyres and fitting two new ones as required. Quick service and help regarding the choice of tyres available. Would definitely recommend Treadfirst.
Diss Branch Excellent service today from Richard & the team at Diss, when I needed a new tyre urgently. Fitted me in straightaway and soon had problem fixed with one new valve and one new tyre, all at a very competitive price!
Phoned branch, expecting to have to wait a few days for an appointment to get 2 tyres on my Suzuki van. To my great surprise I was invited to attend forthwith. On site for less than 40 minutes, tyres fitted, tracking aligned & other minor adjustment all done. Great job, couldn't have asked for better service.
Treadfirst in Diss are always very helpful. They offer a prompt service at a good price. The staff are helpful & knowledgeable. I shall be back again when needed. Thank you.
Diss Branch: Looked after very well by Richard and the team as always. Knowledgeable, professional, good value and excellent customer service. I'm a longstanding very satisfied and happy customer.
Have been to Diss many times over a lot of years. Always found them helpful and prices reasonable. Thoroughly recommended.
so after goin into another tyre place in Sudbury and not liking a 45 min wait. my wife needed the car as she is a nhs nurse i came to t/first. straight in,two new tyres in 20 mins.great service and staff. one satisfied customer.
Fantastic result from the Diss branch this morning. After being assisted home by recovery service in the middle of the night after inadvertently losing a tyre (don't ask!) on my way home, they fitted a new tyre at my home within half an hour. I'm a health care worker and was returning to same care home some considerable miles away today so needed a speedy solution. Top marks! Thank you.
Unable to leave the house for 12 weeks but car needed MOT. Reece from Stowmarket depot was a real star. He took care of everything. Collected, tested and returned car in just a few hours. Brilliant service as always!
Found the fault in minutes, offered Solution. Gave me a good quote and got me in the next day. One hour later I was back on the road. Excellent service. This garage is the only place I go. Many thanks
Brilliant quick service. Sorted my dodgy tyre out and it didn't cost the earth. Thanks guys
After stupidly driving through a rather large puddle/flood and being informed by the AA that the engine was probably ruined I found myself looking at a probable write off and being without a car. After I had the car recovered to Treadfirst Saffron Walden, I returned to retrieve some items from the car and found to my absolute amazement that they had fixed the problem by clearing out the floodwater from the engine and all of this was over the Christmas period! After thinking that I was going to get a meagre payout from my insurance and facing the prospect of being without transport, these guys at Saffron Walden made my Christmas by their dedication and willingness to help me out. Top marks to everyone there!
Fast and efficient service, tyres required in stock and able to do alignment at the same time, friendly office staff, will definitely use again.
Treadfirst Tyres & Exhaust is rated 4.80 based on 179 reviews