Treadfirst Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Treadfirst

treadfirst@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Martins Rd
Sudbury

How would you rate Treadfirst?

"Sudbury - always friendly and helpful, let me drop off the car and pick it up later, seal up new tyres on my leaky old alloys a treat. my first choice for tyres. The guys in the MOT unit rock too."
Davidson Antiques
Unverified Reviewer
"I was visiting Diss as usual on Friday to do TWGazes auction, ran over a nail on arrival, couldn’t get the wheel off so someone suggested ATS just around the corner who were unbelievably unhelpful, verging on rude so found treadfirst who by contrast couldn’t have been more helpful, sorted the problem quickly and at a very reasonable price I might add, Staff were great, one in the eye for the big boys, just shows local is always best. Many thanks people"
Paul Mortlock
Unverified Reviewer
"Having punctured a tyre the night before, I turned up bright and early (08:10) to find that the tyre had to be replaced. They had one in stock; fitted, balanced and replaced back on the car with all parts replaced back in the boot in 25 minutes with good humour from all technicians. Recommend Sudbury branch."
"I knew that by now, my front brake pads were going to be getting low - plus the discs were corroding - mentioned at my MOT a few months ago. Had them checked at the Sudbury branch and got a competitive price for there replacement. Job done by appointment to suit me. I trust Treadfirst for tyres and brakes now having had a bad experience at a nearby competitor."
"Excellent service on both recent visits to your Diss branch. Waited while the jobs were done and both were done in less time than advised. Under promised and over delivered is what you need; not the other way round and that's what I got. The cost was very reasonable for a good, thorough job done. So Thanks, Treadfirst, I'll be coming again!"
"First time at the Sudbury branch on the recommendation of a family member. Dan and team did an excellent job and diagnosed and corrected a problem that another garage failed to find. I will be taking my car there in the future for all work."
Alan Barry Bridges
Verified Reviewer
"sudbury branch always look after my needs at a very reasonable price and have done for many years, good staff always looking to help"
"Extremely knowledgable & friendly staff who provide an excellent trusted service (I use the branch in Safrron Walden)."
"I've switched loyalty from ATS because I was impressed by the polite efficiency of Richard Emms who quoted me a fair price on 4 tyres and was clearly driven by providing excellent customer service."
Jackie Jenkins
Verified Reviewer
"Used Stowmarket branch soon after we moved here in late 2009 had tyres MOTs batteries & general maintenance over the years. Always excellent customer service, helpful staff and nice to find a 'female friendly' company. Well done, Guys"
"Very helpful and friendly"
"I have used Treadfirst for some years for all my vehicles. I feel they are honest and up front with information. They now MOT test class 7 in Sudbury with is really helpful for me. I have no need to go anywhere else as Daniel and his team are excellent. No complaints here. Always happy with what they have done for me. Give them a try you won't be dissopointed i am sure. Mr John Bromley"
"Excellent service and advice"
"Excellent service and information given."
"Excellent service and information provided."
Gemma Johnson
"Excellent customer service"
Beverley Head
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service and friendly staff as always"
"i will now go somewhere else"
Hi Marcus,

Please email enquiries@treadfirst.co.uk with your invoice details to aid an investigation into your concern.
"Ref Victoria Rd, Diss, Norfolk branch. Very good and willing service, which is most important, and stocks appear to be good. But money should be spent to clean and brighten-up reception area, which is dismal and displays half-hearted at best. Also no hot/cold drinks provision. General appearance is a bit grubby, parking area is unpaved hence muddy, which isn't great. Missing out compared to more up-to-date tyre fitters. Just needs attention."
Hi

Thank you for the four-star review. You have made some valid points within your review which we will pass onto our branch managers. They will be glad to read your constructive feedback and look into providing solutions.

Regards
Treadfirst
"Have just recently started using treadfirst, Sudbury, for mot/servicing. Very friendly and professional team. A breath of fresh air finding such a firm. I took my 10 year old fiesta for both mot and now a service and will continue to do so."
Hi Pete.

We’re glad you enjoyed our services and we hope to see you again soon for your next service.
Treadfirst is rated 4.89 based on 122 reviews