Treadfirst Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

treadfirst@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Martins Rd
Sudbury

How would you rate Treadfirst?

Richard
Verified Reviewer

Helpful and friendly staff give a 5 Star Service. Great to know that you can trust them, and only work that is needed will be done. M.O.T. cost less than I expected as all I needed was a wiper blade. Highly recommended.

Competent and Professional Service
Kel Hill
Verified Buyer

I popped in with two flat lawn mower tyres, and also asked to book my van in because of a couple of small problems.
Not only were the lawnmower tyres sorted out, but they booked the van in all right,
straight away, I waited around twenty minutes and was on my way.
Excellent service and they didn't even charge me for the lawnmower tyres as they couldn't find a puncture.
Diss branch.
Lindsay Halstead
Verified Buyer

Called into Haverhill with a knocking sound on my car, within minutes, problem diagnosed and fixed within 10. Thank you so much for the good deed.
Sara
Verified Buyer

My battery was flat, Treadfirst at Diss came and fitted a new one promptly and courteously at a reasonable price.
Trevor Henderson
Verified Buyer

I have had occasion to use your facility at Diss in Norfolk twice and both times your staff were polite and the service I got for the money I was charged was excellent , Thanks, Trevor.
Mrs S Taylor
Verified Buyer

I work for a company in Milner Road where Treadfirst is and I just wanted to say I and my co workers all use the garage and this is why:-
Daniel and his team are exception in everyway they are so polite and kind, you feel that you can ask them anything and they answer you in a polite and honest manner, nothing is too much trouble if you have a problem with your car this is the first place I would recommend you go in the Sudbury area.
Andrew Lawes
Verified Buyer

Excellent Service. Clint (the Manager) and his team are polite and professional. I am pleased with the service I have received. Clint is now my first choice when it comes to Tyres and Exhausts. Today I had a tyre fitted and spare balanced.
Last year I had an old exhaust replaced. Excellent service on both occasions. I can highly recommend Clint and an his team in Haverhill.
Andrew Lawes
Verified Reviewer

Clint provides an excellent and professional service. I highly recommend him. He is my first choice when it comes to exhausts and tyres
Wayne Barsby
Verified Reviewer

Went to the Sudbury branch for my tyres and they were very likable and honest. They did a fantastic job very quickly and all at a great price.
I would highly recommended them.
Verified Buyer

Had major problems but they fixed it customer service is excellent thanks
Roger
Verified Reviewer

visited Haverhill treadfirst unit yesterday,extremely happy with the service and the value.I,ve used them in the past and will continue to use them in the future.
Heather
Verified Reviewer

Received excellent service today at Sudbury's Treadfirst. Mechanic was thorough and polite. Would definitely recommend, and will visit again. Price charged was fair.
Couldn't falt service! Thankyou
Duncan

Great service
Peter Beck
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the prompt service for the replacement rear tyres to my Lexus IS250 at your depot in Diss.
(Diss) - Posted 3 months ago
Suzanne Hunter Seabrook
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful, quick and competitive price, fixed the annoying squeak on my car where others had failed! Will definatly use again.
Paul H
Verified Reviewer

The Stowmarket team are always so helpful. They are never too busy to give you a personal service and a competitive price,having used Treadfirst regularly I have no hesitation in recommending Treadfirst.
(Stowmarket) - Posted 5 months ago
Ann Foreman
Verified Reviewer

I trust you, always the same honest and helpful i will be back . This is the Diss branch. Ann
(Diss) - Posted 5 months ago
Linda Davies (Lavenham)
Verified Reviewer

The team of guys at Sudbury are just outstanding. In my experience they 'go the extra mile', are friendly, supportive, respectful when listening to the vehicle 'fault' experience as described by a customer and incredibly persistent when dealing with same to find a resolution. I will continue to use Treadfirst for both my cars and will never go anywhere else. I have used their services for the following: replacement tyres, exhausts, MOT Testing and Servicing of vehicles. This is a company in my opinion you can trust for their honesty and I recommend them highly,
Graham Jay
Verified Reviewer

Visited Diss centre. Friendly honest staff warm waiting room with wi fi and TV competitive prices
(Diss) - Posted 6 months ago