Treadfirst Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Treadfirst

treadfirst@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Martins Rd
Sudbury

How would you rate Treadfirst?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Extremely knowledgable & friendly staff who provide an excellent trusted service (I use the branch in Safrron Walden)."
"I've switched loyalty from ATS because I was impressed by the polite efficiency of Richard Emms who quoted me a fair price on 4 tyres and was clearly driven by providing excellent customer service."
Jackie Jenkins
Verified Reviewer
"Used Stowmarket branch soon after we moved here in late 2009 had tyres MOTs batteries & general maintenance over the years. Always excellent customer service, helpful staff and nice to find a 'female friendly' company. Well done, Guys"
"Very helpful and friendly"
"I have used Treadfirst for some years for all my vehicles. I feel they are honest and up front with information. They now MOT test class 7 in Sudbury with is really helpful for me. I have no need to go anywhere else as Daniel and his team are excellent. No complaints here. Always happy with what they have done for me. Give them a try you won't be dissopointed i am sure. Mr John Bromley"
"Excellent service and advice"
"Excellent service and information given."
"Excellent service and information provided."
Gemma Johnson
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service"
Beverley Head
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service and friendly staff as always"
"i will now go somewhere else"
Hi Marcus,

Please email enquiries@treadfirst.co.uk with your invoice details to aid an investigation into your concern.
"Ref Victoria Rd, Diss, Norfolk branch. Very good and willing service, which is most important, and stocks appear to be good. But money should be spent to clean and brighten-up reception area, which is dismal and displays half-hearted at best. Also no hot/cold drinks provision. General appearance is a bit grubby, parking area is unpaved hence muddy, which isn't great. Missing out compared to more up-to-date tyre fitters. Just needs attention."
Hi

Thank you for the four-star review. You have made some valid points within your review which we will pass onto our branch managers. They will be glad to read your constructive feedback and look into providing solutions.

Regards
Treadfirst
"Have just recently started using treadfirst, Sudbury, for mot/servicing. Very friendly and professional team. A breath of fresh air finding such a firm. I took my 10 year old fiesta for both mot and now a service and will continue to do so."
Hi Pete.

We’re glad you enjoyed our services and we hope to see you again soon for your next service.
"Had four tyres fitted to van,all went quite well, had to wait till next day for two of them, ok. Went back to book shogun in for two front tyres & tracking,waited ten minutes or so no one at counter, when someone came started to say What wanted, told sorry got three things on you will have to wait. Waited for another ten minutes other customers came in one spoken To before me , left to find better service."
Hi Mr Mower,

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, could you please provide us with more details by emailing: enquiries@treadfirst.co.uk and we will look into this.
James O'Rourke
Verified Buyer
"Great service and price"
"I was very impressed with the service and speed of the Sudbury tyre and exhaust branch. Got me back to work asap."
"This morning started off with a car flat battery. A call to my local branch at Stowmarket and they identified the battery I needed and gave me a very competitive price. I got the car to the branch where the staff were incredibly helpful. Despite not being the only customer I was seen immediately with my car being driven straight into the workshop ( Nice touch in putting protective seat cover over my drivers seat, so few companies do this now ) . Treadfirst employee Rob was incredibly professional, did a thorough check on my old battery to make sure it needed replacing, then fitted the new one. Overall a fantastic service and a company I will definately go back to. Many thanks."
Hi Tim.

Thank you for the five-star review, we are glad you enjoyed our services and we hope to see you again soon.
"Chilton Industrial Estate Sudbury, Suffolk. Customer service and work undertaken was first class (replaced lower suspension arms, intermediate service and M.O.T.) A well run garage facility a great led by a first class manager Dan Smith. Highly recommended Garage."
Andrew Rabeneck
Verified Buyer
"Vikki is a terrific asset to this business. People call you in a state of anxiety and she puts them at ease immediately with a can_ -do helpful attitude.the work gets done with a minimum of fuss. Terrific.?"
"Brilliant customer service by Sudbury branch. Dan and his team are always quick in dealing with any problems you arise. Always using them for my MOTs. Keep up the good work!"
Treadfirst is rated 4.88 based on 112 reviews