Travel Trolley Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Travel Trolley
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Travel Trolley made you happy

"Within an hour of booking my ticket i received around 5 scam calls from different phone numbers. Pretending to be insurance broker etc. When i refused to give my details they start abusing me in Hindi. Not Safe to give personal or card details. I will not book my ticket through this company in future. This company must comply with data protection Laws in UK."
Are you Travel Trolley? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Travel Trolley receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"NEVER NEVER USE THIS FIRM !!! Booked 4 flights to San Fransisco listed at £1,500 was then charged £15,000 by Travel Trolley. Company very unhelpful in issuing a refund, took nearly 6 weeks and I had to organise it myself, direct with the airline. This firm then had the nerve to charge me a cancellation fee. Company reported to trading standards and the police. NEVER NEVER USE THIS FIRM !!! Book direct with the airlines its much cheaper and they will not rip you off Google Flight Tracker is the best system out there."
"Terrible experience, shocking coustomer service, very disappointed , will never book through them again even if they offer the cheapest price."
"Do not use this company they are based in New Delhi and are not interested in offering any assistance after you have booked with them!! After many phone calls to them they even rang us back posing as a manager! There is no aftersales service at all, so beware and do not book with them"
"TERRIBLE service & even WORSE customer service... Very unclear about terms & conditions of tickets purchased from them. I would stay well clear of them in future!!!!!"
"I did booked my flight with travel trolley and expecting that within 48 hrs I received my email ticket via my email that I have had given during my booking..if I haven't rang them for twice already I wouldn't have received it if I waited for them to email me..was so disappointed and gutted thinking the price as well have come down after I booked my flight..would not recommend this site after this and never booked with them again..a one very unhappy customer!!!!!?"
"Another dreadful experience from start to finish. I had flights booked which were then changed by the Airline (granted no fault of travel trolley) to a new time 12 hours earlier. As I already had arrangements this was unacceptable to me, I was offered a different flights for over £200 more than what I could have got for myself (Kayak), so declined - they also would not refund airport travels cost which I had booked and paid for (non-refundable). This was all 6 weeks before travel and they have estimated the refund will take 5 weeks! Also trade as Southall Travel Avoid."
"I booked a ticket with this company last year and when I was about to travel the company went bust and they refused to give me a refund!!!! A whole year later they now put one ticket price online and when you call them they increase it by almost £100!!!! Absolutely fraudulent! They are complete liars! BEWARE!!!!! I still till today have never gotten a refund"
"From start to finish this company is only interested in you when to are booking flights. After transaction, you might as well be invisible. Customer care does not exist. Rude, indifferent, and incompetent staff . Was charged twice for same transaction, took over 14 working days for refund . E-ticket delayed , one more than one occasion., several phone calls made from ( Australia to UK ) to get any resolution Would advise to steer clear of doing any business with this company and it associated branches."
"we booked at the weekend flights to go to bangkok with emirates. there was an issue trying to book this online so l called up. the guy took ages to book our flights and was repeating so many times but we went along with it. when he finally booked our flights he did so incorrectly and phoned me back 4 times at midnight when l was ready to go to bed. was told we would receive our booking confirmation within 24 hours. we did not receive our booking so we called up at 3pm the next day and was told our booking reference would be with us by 6pm. 6pm came and still no booking confirmation. so called up yet again and the guy was so rude and said our flight had gone up £150 each per person. this was a load of rubbish and lies as whilst he was on the phone the same flight was found on skyscanner via travel trolley and you were able to book it. he said that we would have to be refunded our money which we were happy with. yesterday came and l called back once again as they said 3 working days. the advisor was again rude to us and l thought hold on you a minute you have £930 of our money l am well within my right to ask for my money back for your own error and terrible booking process. he said it was 72 business hours which is not the process for England. l will give them until end of day tomorrow to refund our money and if not we will be going to the police and reporting them for theft as they are withholding money that does not belong to them. l will never ever booked with this company ever ever again and l would strongly advise people NOT to book with this company. how this company is still trading is beyond me as service is not at the forefront of what they do. I will also be contacting emirates directly who we booked our flight with to advise them of what travel trolley have done to us and they will be appalled. pay us our money back !!!!!! luckily we were not flying within a couple of days but had someone been booking a flight then would have experienced lost money and probably wouldn't have got back home."
"Travel trolley advertised flights then called me to say the money hadn't gone through my side (It did) and then told me the flight had gone and and would cost £280 extra, so basically there was lie no1 so i declined and still waiting for my refund DONT GO WITH THESE!"
"Would.give 0 if I could. RAJ was so incompetent in dealing with our ONE FREE CHANGE return flight (which us standard with all flights). Very rude and hung up the phone. Please please do not book to avoid hassle and anger!!"
"Terrible customer service, went to change a booking made at 8.30pm in the evening. The following morning I rang to amend for them to say it needed to be changed by midnight. That left me with a 3.5 hour grace window. Spoke to virgin who have a policy of a 24 hour window but travel trolly do will not abide by this. Worst customer service I’ve ever received on the phone. Rude and unhelpful. DO NOT USE!!! First and last time I will ever use them."
"As a hardened seasoned experienced traveller, I have to honestly say, the worst customer service I have ever encountered, complete contempt for their customers, please, there are so many companies out here, avoid this one like the plague!!"
"terrible company that took my original booking payment then cancelled flights and then charged me an extra £430 to rebook same flights WILL NEVER USE AGAIN"
"Booked flights to India with Travel Trolley. Best prices,super efficient service and friendly staff. When time changes were made by the airline they dealt with them seemlessly. We will certainly use them again"
"This is a horrible company and worse than criminals. This is an indian company with fake english names. Very rude. I found my all personal details been sold. I wanted to make a complain and ask the complain procedure. Still waiting more than two months and sending more than five mails..."
Travel Trolley is rated 1.41 based on 17 reviews