Travel Trolley Reviews

08AM
8AM

Tell us how Travel Trolley made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"Worst company ever!! Paid for a flight in January. They sent email confirmation and flight info but never sent e-ticket.chased and chased and was told it was coming. Never showed up! Weeks later i was informed they never even booked the flight and it was no longer available. Requested immediate refund and kept calling, sending emails and just chasing and chasing. To date, they have never refunded me my money back and apparently have no complaints policy when requested. I have never been able to speak to a manager or complaints team and have on numerous times just had the phone hung up on me after they read the notes on file. I have now had to go down the legal route. Please.. for your own sanity, do not use this company!!"
Are you Travel Trolley? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Needed to cancel my flight, I've been waiting weeks to receive my refund. They keep stating to wait 1 more week. Joke of a company"
"Shocking behaviour by customer services - rude to the point of their staff being argumentative, shouting, and being unhelpful The refund was issued by the airline 2 days after they cancelled the fly but TT said I wouldn’t get it for 4-5 working weeks. Called today at end of 5th week to ask where it was and told I had to give details of credit card I paid them on again and it would take up to another working week for me to get it in my account. Avoid at all costs!"
"CON ARTISTS DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. So we booked 2 flights going from Birmingham to Amritsar. We are both elderly passengers and we book our seats 6 months in advance. We received an email telling us our flight is being cancelled. I telephoned Air India, who told us that our flights are NOT cancelled but are now more than £400 more expensive. Shame on you TRAVEL TROLLEY, SEE YOU IN COURT FOR FRAUD!!!"
"This company, and more specifically, its customer service is anything but exceptional when it comes to taking care of people and communicating. They've called me after I've booked a trip on their site and said, "your card information was entered incorrectly." When I asked what to do next, the customer service representative told me to try it again. I called my credit card company (Capital One) right after that call with Travel Trolley to make sure they knew I was using the card to purchase a flight. Another attempt went through successfully. But then Travel Trolley called me later and said, "Your charge wasn't authorized." I was confused at this point; I knew I had entered all the correct information. I asked what to do next, and they told me, "You'll get an email about your cancellation, but your credit card company wouldn't let the charge go through." No matter what I explained to them, they raised their voice and told me that they were in the right and my credit card company was the one with the issue. Again, I tried to work it out with Capital One, whose representative stayed on the line with me to complete the purchase. Then, two hours later, I get a call from Travel Trolley about the charge not going through, again! This time, the rep told me that they don't accept non-U.K. payment methods. I told them Capital One is international. Not only did they completely disregard what I said, they raised their voice (again) and said, "Capital One is not a U.K. company!" After that, I called Capital One and told them to label Travel Trolley as a fraudulent company. What else can I do? I can't trust a company that can't handle its customer service, let alone provide it."
"Do not book with them whatever you do! They took my money then informed me the price had increased. They apologised for the inconvenience and offered me a refund. I agreed to the refund. Since then the phone calls don't connect and all email correspondence has failed to be delivered. It took me a year to save up and most unhappy that I have been scammed by @traveltrolleyuk"
"Great service. Good price offer. It’s available 24/7."
"worst travel company ever. quote different prices online than via the phone. Credit card payment does not always go through and make sure to triple check information as they charge gbp 30 to change name spelling etc."
"Bad customer service and responsibility."
"Seriously... these guys are beyond belief, they tried to put my 8 year old daughter on a different flight and I messed about trying to rectify with hardly any apology and no consideration for my time wasted or lack of trust I now have on the company... customer service is very poor!!"
"So so bad, avoid like the plague! Rude, unprofessional and completely obtuse staff."
"poor service and delay in refunds up to 5 weeks. I booked my flight through them and two months later I got a phone call to say that my flight has been changed. I was then given the option to cancel or accept the amendments. I asked to cancel my booking to be told that I have to wait for my money for 4 to 5 weeks to be refunded. in the mean time I had to book another flight through someone more reliable so I'm out of pocket by over £600 that now I have to wait for it to be refunded. very poor customer service where you have to chase after them and threaten that you will dispute the payment with your card provider before they start taking action."
"I booked a return ticket to Sri Lanka and as a frequent traveller who flies several dozen times a year took it for granted what i booked was what i got. The outbound trip went smoothly but on the inbound when i came to check in I was told my ticket was for the same date but a month later and that i cannot fly. Called travel trolley and they were as useful as a chocolate teapot and trying to sell me another ticket for extortionate prices. The strange thing was there was another passenger who had the same issue and guess what he too booked on Travel trolley website. This is not a co-incidence and i believe it was glitch on their website which jumped a month when booking. If you can help it do not use their website as I am convinced there is a problem. I am not new to web bookings and book around 20 trips a year online but never had such an issue. Will never use Travel trolley again!"
"Absolutely awful service and I don't even understand how this company is still allow to trade. My partner booked a flight to India exactly a month ago. The flight was with BA and the monet - over 1000 pounds- was taken out. We got a phone call two days ago to tell us that our flight was cancelled.As if people would believe this... Of course, the flight is not cancelled... They are refusing to refund us for another 5 weeks, let alone compensate for losing our holidays. They should give us the price difference so that we can buy another flight. I will be taking this further and make sure these scums don't continue doing it."
"Good service"
"Unbelievable prices. I booked this end moment ticket for my mum and it was the cheapest I could find. Highly recommend it 💁🏼"
"Do not book with this site travel trolley has a very rude supervisor and incapable staff. They booked us a flight which we was told one price but after they are going ahead to Issue the ticket they realise the price needs adjusting so we basically pushed to make a payment and no Options that’s fair provided.very wrong to consumers right , wrong information of price at first and these people are not going to provide any compliment or any adjustment for the mistake they made. Do not book with them and go on airline site directly or other merchants site that reliable."
"Rude advisors, failure to return calls when promised on a number of occasions. Unhelpful. Would not recommend under any circumstances. Given conflicting info on return of funds. TOS 6 weeks for refund. In an automated service they are clearly taking advantage for financial benefit."
"Very good service"
"Poor customer service, they cancelled my tickets due to an error from their side could not help me rebook, was told it takes 3 weeks for refund. it's been 6 weeks and I'm still waiting for my refund."
Travel Trolley is rated 1.71 based on 51 reviews