Travel Trolley Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Travel Trolley

How would you rate Travel Trolley ?

"Travel trolley advertised flights then called me to say the money hadn't gone through my side (It did) and then told me the flight had gone and and would cost £280 extra, so basically there was lie no1 so i declined and still waiting for my refund DONT GO WITH THESE!"
"Would.give 0 if I could. RAJ was so incompetent in dealing with our ONE FREE CHANGE return flight (which us standard with all flights). Very rude and hung up the phone. Please please do not book to avoid hassle and anger!!"
"Terrible customer service, went to change a booking made at 8.30pm in the evening. The following morning I rang to amend for them to say it needed to be changed by midnight. That left me with a 3.5 hour grace window. Spoke to virgin who have a policy of a 24 hour window but travel trolly do will not abide by this. Worst customer service I’ve ever received on the phone. Rude and unhelpful. DO NOT USE!!! First and last time I will ever use them."
"As a hardened seasoned experienced traveller, I have to honestly say, the worst customer service I have ever encountered, complete contempt for their customers, please, there are so many companies out here, avoid this one like the plague!!"
"terrible company that took my original booking payment then cancelled flights and then charged me an extra £430 to rebook same flights WILL NEVER USE AGAIN"
"Booked flights to India with Travel Trolley. Best prices,super efficient service and friendly staff. When time changes were made by the airline they dealt with them seemlessly. We will certainly use them again"
"This is a horrible company and worse than criminals. This is an indian company with fake english names. Very rude. I found my all personal details been sold. I wanted to make a complain and ask the complain procedure. Still waiting more than two months and sending more than five mails..."
Travel Trolley is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews