TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
4.6
Based on 470 reviews
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
I bought this policy because the friend with whom I shall be holidaying had bought hers from you. The holiday isn't until September so I cannot say anything yet about your services, good or bad.
Very easy app to use and good prices too especially if you have a long term condition
Amy was very helpful great customer service.
We have purchased insurance for our holiday in Turkey and also for our second holiday in Ibiza we are very pleased with both policies. They were easy to set up and very pleased with the price .
easy to use format quick response given
Purchased the travel insurance via internet,quick & easy/fair price
Reasonable price for a good policy
I have purchased to cover a trip to Turkey, but have not travelled as yet so I cannot comment on afyer sales but I found the online purchasing experience to be very good and at a very good price when compared to others I had quotes from. I wohld recommend to others based on my experience so far.
Excelent service
Very efficient to deal with. I asked for the paper work to be sent to me and there was no problem with that. Some insurers charge you for this.
The application process was hitch-Free and easy to complete.
The policy is just what I needed.
Think you need to change your gadget insurance company been back since March 20 and am still having complications with them the only thing they don't want to know is my shoe size and I'm expecting that next. As with all insurers everything's fine until you need to make a claim then they make it as hard as possible to the point you think is it worth it and give up which I suppose would please them entirety
Unable to do so at this time, as I have not as yet travelled, in the period for which the cover is valid.
Very easy online to get travel insurance. Definitely be buying from them again in the future
I didn’t have to use my insurance but I had all the cover required at a cheap rate.
Easy to obtain.
Easy website to use very competitive price
I thought they did a great job finding me a great price for my insurance due to me having heart problems
Used travel time on more than one occasion,find it easy to do and fair prices
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.60 based on 470 reviews