TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
Very good easy to use
Haven’t used it yet
Easy and efficient
this was an excellent service very helpful and easy to use website would recomend
Easy to complete on line, instant competitive price & although (touch wood) not had to use, I'm sure if needed their response service would be as good.
Easy to buy with the right amount of cover to suit all needs.
Travel Insurance was so easy to purchase for i specific needs.
Very easy to view on line and great value for money>
When I called to renew my insurance, the gentleman on the end of the phone was very helpful, especially as I have medical conditions that needed to be added to the policy. The new quote was less than I expected it to be, and I was happy to renew for another year. Would definitely recommend :-)
Very easy to get fabulous cover
we have not had to claim so don't know much about them but the price was reasonable as I have a heart condition and C O P D and they were much cheaper than the bigger companies.
fair prices, good cover. we told them our health issues (H.B.P. High cholesterol) they gave us fair price, we will use them again.
Never had any problems, so don't know if it's any good or not.
Last year we had to make a claim on our insurance, and everything was sorted very quickly and without any fuss. Traveltime were very easy to talk to and we will use them in the future.
Website easy to use. On telephoning to double check something staff extremely helpful.
Always acceptable quote and easy to arrange.

Regards,
Very competitive and excellent response. First claim in 25 years for Tui 37 hour delay, It was delt with very quickly and hassle free.
Fourth time travel insurance purchased over the years still good service and very competitive priced
no problems---
agent explained policy very well and was very efficient
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 277 reviews