TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
This is the third time we have booked with Travel Time Insurance & have been very satisfied.
Helpful customer service.
I think you could have some incentive for returning customers. Having done business with your company for several years seams to make no difference.
Insurers were able to cover my medical condition and dealt with the policy in a timely manner.
so easy to use site fast response and more cover than a lot of other insurers
After finding TRAVELTIME travel insurance I would go not anywhere else ...they are the most reasonably priced for me with medical issues ....
Helpful staff who gave me good advice regarding my policy needs, I've not yet travelled and so cannot comment on their service in regards to a claim, and hopefully I wont be able to ;-)
Used TravelTime for the past 6 trips. Excellent service and will use again.
People reading these reviews really would like to hear from people who have actually needed to use the insurance company to make a claim. It doesn't really matter about how easy it was to purchase a policy and how cheap they were .It's when making a claim and how the company deals with it that really matters , especially if you are in a difficult situation probably abroad !
They never answer their phone during their supposed opening hours. It just rings out. They don't have a live chat option, only an email address. I'd hate to have to actually make a claim with them.
I’always use travel time insurance since doing a search a couple of years ago. It’s great value for money and excellent cover. I’m just glad I’ve never had to make a claim.
It was a good service from start to finish and all so value for your money it is my second time with time travel
Great Value and quick producing travel documents
Taking out my travel insurance on-line was simple and very easy to do, I will be using TravelTime Travel Insurance for any future trips.
Great value and great cover. Easy to use website .
Fortunately did not actually need to use the insurance for anything, but the booking was very good and documents arrived immediately.
Travel time Insurance was well priced and decently covered.
Good coverage at a reasonable rate.
EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE QUOTATION WITH
EASY ADMIN AND DOCUMENTATION.
FAULTLESS
At the moment only 3 stars for the price and service - found it on money supermarket website and ticked family( other too choose were group and couple)- yet on the actual policy it says single parent?? My mum is travelling with flying with her grandson therefor it’s a family but not a single parent! Called the insurance who assured me it will be fine to leave it as it is/ but let’s just hope they stick to it if God forbid anything happen or they refuse to pay! Let’s wait and hopefully not see! I asked the ladies on the phones though to make sure it will be ok and suggested they need to contact money supermarket To make sure it’s corrected for next time!
TravelTime Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 277 reviews