TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend TravelTime Travel Insurance
4.6
Based on 470 reviews
Read TravelTime Travel Insurance Reviews
Easy to apply, fair price for what is offered for people with underlying health problems.
Done online, no problems.
Easy to access and sort out holiday insurance. Haven't been on trip yet so don't know how well it will go due to current airport issues.
I had this insurance a couple of months ago easy to fill in rebooked for a trip next month not had to use it yet. But that’s good thing right so far so good.
So please with the price and cover
I became ill whilst on holiday in southern Ireland. Unfortunately I go no support and when I lodged a complaint I got an email back saying that I should write to another email address rather than it just being forwarded. Nearly three weeks now since I raised my initial query yet nothing has been resolved. Unfortunately when I was extremely ill overseas I was left out to dry.
I was due to go on holiday 17th June 22 but one of our party of three is I’ll in hospital and cannot travel, he’s my sisters partner, so she will not travel either, therefore I cannot travel on my own to Tunisia. I am in the process of making a claim for a refund with hopefully a favourable outcome. It is a long process as my sister has to get medical reports off the doctor and hospital. I cannot give a proper rating yet but getting the insurance beforehand was easy and value for money..
No fuss easy travel insurance, at a fair price. Will most definitely use again in the near future.
Thank you for your help we apprecate it
Did just what it needed to do
Easy to navigate website, which allowed us to buy insurance for our holiday. Reasonable prices especially for pre existing condition. Would definitely use them again.
Got what I wanted at a good price. Will be getting in touch in October when I am away again.
Good value gave me reassurance as have pre existing illness
You make it easy to understand when we apply for insurance and your prices and very competitive with 0ther companies keep up the good work
Great website great prices
Very easy process
Very competitive prices. Straight forward process to find cover required, and easy to do on line.
We have used TravelTime before and have used them again for our impending holiday. Always reasonable. For us who both habe existing conditions. Happy days.
Website not able to take payment on our last two purchases.
Excellent value and cover