Review and raise up to £2.00
Travelsphere is the worst company I have used
Tour Name: Chile, Argentina & Brazil Rio Carnival Winners' Parade with Rio Add-on
Departure Date: 05 February 2018
It took us two days, four airports to get to the start of our tour and then additional four days to get our luggage. We spent most of days shopping for essentials rather than enjoying our holiday. I had paid £8,000 for this holiday.
1) Travelshere tried to take money out my account twice. I had to contact my bank to get the transaction number to prove to them that I had paid.
2) Three weeks before departure they completely changed our flights ( presumably they got a cheaper deal)
3) Sent to us to wrong terminal for our flight, had to rush over to the right terminal
4) Madrid was snowed under, so the flights were delayed and there was no way we were going to make the connection, so they split the group. The main group was sent direct to destination from London and two couple with Indian names were sent to Madrid, knowing well that they were not going to make the connection.
5) The guide went with the main group and we were left to organise our way to the destination.
6) After four airports, endless queuing and two days we got to our destination ( so we lost two days holidays and the excursion), minus the luggage. No glutton free meals, so my wife traveled long distance without any food.
7) It took five days to get our luggage, so we spent most our spare time shopping for essentials in foreign land with limited local language skills. No help from any one.
8) When I complained, I got this terse letter while I am on holidays. Unfortunately, I can’t copy and paste this letter, which would have conveyed their attitude to whole mess.
There were so many issues that I can’t list all of them.
Needless to say I shared my experience of this company with my family, friends, work colleagues and fellow travelers.