travellocal.com Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read travellocal.com Reviews

About travellocal.com:

TravelLocal is all about bespoke travel - with a difference.

We help you to create tailor-made holidays your way, with carefully selected local experts based in nearly 50 destinations worldwide. Since 2012 we have scoured the globe to find these expert companies - entrepreneurs and innovators from Argentina to Zanzibar and many countries in between.

They know your destination better than anyone. They use that knowledge to craft unforgettable trips, unique to you, that combine your ideas with their local knowledge and contacts, to bring the world to life.

You get a better, more authentic holiday experience and they get a fairer deal. And for peace of mind, we are members of ABTA and your booking is 100% financially protected.

These are reviews of the TravelLocal website and booking process. For reviews of the trips our customers have taken, please go to the TravelLocal website.

Tell us how travellocal.com made you happy
travellocal.com 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Esther Eyre
travellocal.com 5 star review on 14th November 2016
Rachel
More Photos & Videos
Good response time. Helpful and knowledgeable. This is the second time I have travelled with them to India.
travellocal.com 4 star review on 9th February 2020
Hi Esther,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review and for choosing us again! A grand welcome back home as well!

We are glad to hear the process of booking your trips was smooth and pleasant. We would love to read about your experience in India and how everything went whilst you were there.

You can leave us a post-trip review on our website. We will be looking forward to receiving it.

Here is to many more holidays together!

The TravelLocal team.
Although I haven't yet taken the trip to Ethiopia, I found Tania at Travel Local to be quite helpful and able to answer any questions that I had about the trip. Even when a few details changed, she was happy to work through those changes. The information I received has made me anticipate the Ethiopian experience very much. I hope to write another review after I come back.
Hi Stephen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such lovely words!

We are very happy to hear everything went smooth and you enjoyed the experience of organizing the holiday with Tania. She is, without doubt, great!

We would love to know how it all went upon your return home. You can leave us a review then on our website.

We wish you a memorable Ethiopian trip!

The TravelLocal team.
Excellent customer service, fitted the trip to meet our requirements, gave us information and used local companies with good experience.
Thank you we will use you again.
Hi Bev

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback.

It is great to hear that you had a positive experience with our local partners and will use TravelLocal in the future. We hope you had a lovely time on your trip.

Once you are back from your trip, we would love to hear how it went. You can leave a review on our website.

the TravelLocal team
Abha has been professional and helpful planning our trip. She has been very easy to communicate with, given us suggestions and has been prompt with her replies. We would strongly recommend Travel Local to others. We now look forward to our adventure in India
Hi Maureen

It is great to hear that you had a positive experience with Abha and that communication about your trip has been straightforward! Your recommendation of TravelLocal is really appreciated.

We hope that you have a fantastic time in India and would love to hear your feedback upon your return. You can leave us a review on our website when you are back.

Have a brilliant adventure!

the TravelLocal team
Sophie who we contacted for the itinerary was excellent. She got back to us quickly with answers to our questions.
The team we had to go to for flights were not as good, they didn’t read read my emails.
Hi Chris

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that Sophie, our local partner in Georgia, provided you with a fantastic itinerary and I hope you are excited about your trip.

I know that Lorena from our flights team has been in contact regarding your flight booking and this has now been resolved.

I hope you enjoy your trip! Please feel free to leave us feedback when you return.

the TravelLocal team
The combination of fast response and local knowlege made tailoring our holiday a breeze. Well done Laura in Argentina and the Bristol staff.
Hi Bob

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience!

It is fantastic to hear that Laura and our team in Bristol were able to make organising your holiday to Argentina easy. We know that a tailormade holiday often requires a lot of time to organise so it is great that the responses you received were prompt and knowledgeable.

We hope you enjoy your trip; it really is a wonderful destination. Please let us know how it went when you return via our website.

the TravelLocal team
Very happy with the whole booking process and Ivy was very helpful !
Hi Ragnhild

Thank you for your review!

Your comments about Ivy's helpful approach and that you were pleased with the booking process are much appreciated.

We want to wish you a fantastic time on your trip. You can let us know your feedback when you return using our website.

the TravelLocal team
I could not have been helped any more. From moment l contacted them until l booked the did everything they could to customise and accomodate my trip.
Hi Stephan

Thank you for getting in touch and letting us know about your experience with TravelLocal!

It is great to hear that you found the booking process seamless and that you received a truly customised trip.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your travels! You can let us know how the trip went when you return by using our website.

the TravelLocal team
So far we have received a fantastic service!
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear that you received fantastic service.

We hope you enjoy your trip. Feel free to get in touch through our website when you are back to let us know your feedback.

the TravelLocal team
Booking our tailor-made safari holiday was made so easy by Travel Local and their efficient expert in South Africa. With prompt service they created an great itinerary from our vague plans and updated it with any changes made by us.
Hi Philippa

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

We are pleased that you received great service from our expert in South Africa and that they were able to create an exciting itinerary for you. We love to hear that they make suggestions based on their local knowledge to turn an idea into a holiday!

We hope you have a brilliant time and please do leave us feedback on our website once you are back!

the TravelLocal team
I was very impressed with the service I received from the 2 Travellocal consultants I dealt with in preparation for our upcoming trip. Replies were prompt and the suggestions offered were excellent.
Hi Tim

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review about your experience so far!

It is fantastic to hear that our local partners were able to make recommendations for your upcoming trip based on their in-depth knowledge and that they communicated with you promptly.

We hope you have a great time on your travels. Please feel free to let us know how the trip goes on our website once you return.

the TravelLocal team
Very helpful and knowledgeable about Cape Town and development an itinerary based on our preferences, including a food tour suitable for a gluten free diet.
Hi Joanne

Great to hear your feedback.

We are thrilled that our local partner in South Africa was able to put together an itinerary that fit with your preferences and catered for a gluten free diet. Their insight really is valuable to get a truly bespoke itinerary!

We hope you have a fantastic time. You can let us know how it goes on our website when you are back!

the TravelLocal team
These folks are professionals at their business and I highly recommend them. As a global traveler from 1979 when I was just a puppy, I know the difference between first class and economy. These fine folks are First Class.
Hi Gary

Thank you for your complimentary review!

We are pleased that you found our service positive and professional. I hope you continue to have a first class experience and that your trip is truly memorable.

If you would like to let us know how it goes post-travel, please use our website to update us.

the TravelLocal team
David was brilliant. He listened carefully to my requirements and he has met them perfectly. He was extremely patient with me until we got the itinerary just right. He answered my messages and questions thoroughly and timely. I would happily recommend my experience with you,
Hi Terry

It is lovely to hear that you were impressed by our local partner, David! We always aim to provide a truly tailored experience and it is great that David did this for you. Thank you for your positive comments.

We hope you have a fantastic time on your trip and please let us know how it goes when you return using our website.

the TravelLocal team
I would like to say a bit thank to Mohammad, who professionally assisted me since the first enquire, to the follow ups and a warm call explaining all details and having a big patience with all my questions and itinerary changes!

I will definitely recommend TravelLocal for my overall experience and the website which is so easy to use and give guests a good prospective of the trip.
Hi Giulia

It is wonderful to hear that our local partner, Mohammad, was able to put together an exciting trip for you! We are also pleased that you found the platform easy to use and informative.

We wish you a wonderful experience on your travels and please let us know your thoughts when your return by reviewing us on the website.

the TravelLocal team
Inga suggested an excellent itinerary for my holiday in Armenia. She was very quick and helpful in answering queries and making the bookings. Much better value than booking through well known UK companies. Highly recommended.
Hi Chris,

I trust you are well! Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and words.

We are so pleased to know that organizing your holiday was time-saving and sensible. We wish you a very lovely holiday in Armenia as well, Inga is a star and she will do her best to accommodate you suitably.

Let us know how it all went on our website, upon your return home. We are looking forward to reading your trip story!

the TravelLocal team
So far very good. Booked a trip to Costa Rica. Very helpful contact, Mariana, in Costa Rica. Easy process and all questions answered promptly. Accommodation all looks lovely and at a decent price too. Friendly reception at UK office when I rang to pay. Fingers crossed the rest of the trip will be as good!
Hi Vivienne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review!

We are delighted to hear about your efficient and enjoyable experience so far. Mariana is doing a great job and we are sure you will have an amazing holiday. Not long to go now!

You may tell us all about it, when you come back, on our website.

the TravelLocal team
Nga has been extremely helpful incorporating our every request and responding in a speedy manner.

Once we have returned from the trip, I will update my comments to incorporate our experience with travellocal.com.

Kind regards
Shahina
Hi Shahina,

Great to hear from you! Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We take much pride in Nga and her skills and knowledge and we wish you the most beautiful holiday!
Please do leave us a feedback when you return home, we are looking forward to reading about your journey! You can do so on our website.

All the best, the TravelLocal team.
GREAT job! Tania was wonderful, helpful and so gracious in answering all our questions. And the person who helped with my Visa card (I can't remember her name) was also great.
Hi Dennis,

Thank you very much for leaving us such a lovely review! We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the process of planning your trip and that you received the necessary help from us.
We look forward to hearing all about your holiday on our website, upon your return home. And here is to many other holidays booked together!

All the best, the TravelLocal team.
Left it quite late to arrange my trip to Cuba, but TravelLocal has been very helpful in sorting-out an itinerary, making suggestions for where to go, how to get there, and what to see. Leaving the arrangements to them has taken a lot of the pressure off, allowing me just to look forward to my holiday.
Hi Victoria,

Thanks very much for your feedback! We love stress-free holiday planning and we are so happy to know that you've had a lovely experience so far.

We are looking forward to reading all about your holiday when you come back home. You can leave us a review then on our website. Here is to beautiful memories and great holidays!

travellocal.com is rated 4.90 based on 401 reviews