www.traveljunction.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.traveljunction.co.uk

Tell us how www.traveljunction.co.uk made you happy

"AN ONLINE FRAUD TRAVEL AGENCY (www.traveljunction.ca) These people advertise the online air ticket over and below the market value to attract their predictors. They advertised a cheap return ticket from Edmonton YEG to Chicago ORD for $356.6 CAD. Wow looks cheap but after 24hrs, one of their agent Mr. Chris called me and told me that the airline only confirmed the return ticket and he asked me to pay for outbound ticket for more $400 making it $756.6CAD. When talked of a cancellation, he told me that it would cost me $200CAD because the airline had confirmed half of journey and he was like pushing me to cancel the ticket. Once He started asking me for my credit card details to charge me for the outbound ticket, I realized that it is a scam online travel agent and called my bank right way to stop the transaction before it matures. When I insisted that I want the ticket I booked for and not the cancellation, He hung off the phone on me. I checked with air Canada and there was no such booking in my name. They are registered in UK and they don't seem to have an address in Canada according to their website. But operating under their mother UK company on www.traveljunction.co.uk I checked the online reviews about this company and many people are complaining about the same company for similar reasons on https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www.traveljunction.ca"
Are you www.traveljunction.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
www.traveljunction.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews