Travelex Reviews

10PM

helpdesk.onlinetravelmoney@travelex.com

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Travelex made you happy

"I got 200 euros from a Travelex cash point at Manchester airport and not only was I charged the £4.99 commission that was displayed on the screen, but I was also given an exchange rate that was so bad, that there was a £26 difference between what they advertised online and what the ATM delivered..That's £31 in total!... I contacted Travelex only to be told that they have overheads and they hope that I feel I can use their service again in the future!..."
Are you Travelex? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Avoid at all costs website not fit for purpose and the competition are superior staff rude and unhelpful there reply to me was if your not happy go to trading standards good advice as I needed them to sort out travelex,s mess"
Travelex is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews