Travelbag Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Travelbag

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Travelbag?

Tell us how Travelbag made you happy

"Hi Flight Tickets available for a journey to Bangkok and I booked them on their website. they sent me confirmation email. Day after I did receive an email from Luke: Thank you for your recent request via the Travelbag Website. Unfortunately on this occasion your online request has failed, due to no availability at the fare on the flights you requested . Please note that no payment will be taken from your nominated account the pre authorisation has been reversed back. Regards , And now not only my flight was not booked but also on that day when I (I thought) booked with travelbag I had similar price from other website but after going thru trustpilot reviews i decided to book with them(travelbag) What a mistake it was. Day after prices raised by £100 I emailed Luke back asking about escalation process but obviously no reply. So i ended up paying more for my flight ticket only because on their website flight tickets which were available in reality were not. BTW when I booked thru different website I did get e tickets within 10 min. I expect contact from Travelbag to clarify it. My Customer Reference DPS-11-181028-00351340"
Are you Travelbag? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been using travel bag for the past 10 years, I found communication and customer service excellent."
"Outstanding customer service, communication and service"
"When a specialist is not really a specialist (doesn't know names of key places) and leads you away from your modestly priced aspirations to expensive and easy to sell packages."
"Personal care and patience and very competitive."
Travelbag is rated 3.60 based on 5 reviews