Travel Direct UK ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Travel Direct UK ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Travel Direct UK ltd Reviews

The service I received from Travel Direct was exceptional. The well informed friendly advice was extreamly helpful. The absolute cherry on the cake was the personal representative who met me at the embassy and remained with me during the whole process helping me every step of the way. I was fast tracked and the whole experience was made easy. Congratulations to the whole team a tour de force service from start to finish.
Professional excellent coordination, my visa and passport arrived with me 5 days after the visit to the embassy
Thank you so much for being so thorough in your service
Excellent end-to-end support in getting my business Chinese visa. James was a an expert and handled the whole thing optimally so that the process was smooth and fast.
Great service
Service was very good. I was able to ask questions by telephone and always received a helpful answer. The forms are rather complicated in some areas but I always received help in an appropriate pleasant manner.
The service was brilliant
Amazing! Will definitely use again~
Website material clear. Assistance from the office generally good. Instructions re documents photos etc clear. However having urged us to wait before processing and knowing we were on a short time frame it did seem as if there was not quite the urgency we were expecting. Dealing with it every day is a bit different from the average client experience. A bit of assurance might have calmed us more! But all well in the end.
Excellent and friendly service, from knowledgable staff, which made getting my Chinese visa a simple hassle free process.
I would like to say how happy I am with the service provided by your Agency. What could have been a difficult and upsetting procedure was made easier by the efforts of your efficient and courteous staff. I would not hesitate to recommend your service to others in a similar situation.
Good communication and friendly efficient staff!
The matter of my Chinese visa application was dealt by Mr James in a very efficient manner.
Very good and speedy service in obtaining my visa if a little costly.
I found the staff in Edinburgh very polite and efficient
Good service, thanks
Excellent service, they were always very helpful over the phone and the third party they used to go with us to the Manchester visa office were equally as efficient and helpful. Their fees are very competitive too, the visa company recommended by our cruise line would've been over £100 more and I don't see how their service could have been any better. I highly recommend Travel Direct for visas for China.
Friendly, efficient and professional service from beginning to end.
Staff are very friendly, helpful and professional! So I will definitely recommend others to use the travel direct UK . Sophie
Very easy process, it was clear what to send by email and what by post. Communication was good.
Travel Direct UK ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,945 reviews