Travel Direct UK ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Travel Direct UK ltd
"Sent application and visas returned quickly"
"Very efficient service and helpful pre-submission visa check. Happily recommend to friends and family."
Emma Louise Hill
Verified Buyer
"Simple, quick and easy process. Hassle free"
Anne Jordan
Verified Buyer
"I was over the moon when Travel Direct UK Ltd managed to get my Visa for China, literally just as I was told by the Chinese Consulate they could not help me as I did not apply on time. I had forgot to apply when booking my flight and I thought that I would loose out on seeing my daughter and money paid out as there was nor refund. A wee bit costly, however, understandable considering they went out of there way to get my Visa within two days. Picked up my visa at 9am and managed to catch my flight at 11am. Can't thatk you enough Travel Direct ... I had an amazing time in China too ... :) :) :)"
"they do what they say!"
"great communication and always ready to help. also great that you go the extra mile to help if possible. thank you again"
"review request was for a different name bu I will review anyway. Had very good communication with this company beforehand as I had several queries regarding the forms.I received answers promptly.When I did send applications I received a text within a day stating my forms were ok .Passports and visas were back with me within 5 days .Great service"
"Very quick and easy to use"
Peter Alan Williams
Verified Buyer
"Quick & efficient service Returned exactly when expected"
"Easy to use, reasonable price and hassle free. Also, the staff were good at emailing back about queries."
Samuel Alexander Chen Murchie
Verified Buyer
"The service was very good and it was the cheapest. People are friendly and helpful patient when I called . Nothing more that I would ask for"
John Anthony Peter McMahon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service visa returned within 5 days Simple process from start to finish"
Horacio Luis O
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Service. Hassle Free and a very quick turn around. Takes all of the hassle away from getting a Visa and no time wasted."
"Quick, reliable, no fuss - helped me process my new visa and had me back in China within a week, thanks!"
Gillian Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. I would highly recommend this company."
"The service for setting China visas was excellent - clear advice and quick turnaround. Will use again and would recommend."
"The process of applying for the Visa was explained clearly . Timescales were explained"
Christopher Paul Liley
"Efficient service"
"Absolutely first class service - if anything surprised me it was that my visa/passport arrived back safely with me almost before I'd noticed it had been posted to Travel Direct. Really impressed"
Sandra Jane Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Easy resolution of our visa"
Travel Direct UK ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,455 reviews