Travel Direct UK ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Travel Direct UK ltd
"An easy application process that is well supported"
"Quick efficient service - excellent website directions"
"Good speedy service and very helpful when face to face. Pity they don’t do telephone enquiries."
"Excellent fast efficient service"
Mohammad Hassan Edbadi
Verified Buyer
"They just did what they said they would"
Dennis White
Verified Buyer
"Communication was good, staff were very helpful. Tina Fuller was the person who give me the correct information so you could quickly submit my application. I was kept informed at every stage."
Sean McFaul
"Quick and hassle free."
Peter Brian Charlesworth
Verified Buyer
"Easy to follow instructions. Professional advice and a service that just worked as advertised. You cant do much better than that!"
John Clifford Howell
Verified Buyer
"Travel Direct make obtaining a visa to China painless. (I have experience of several other companies). They are extremely fast when responding to email questions - and the whole service is great value and efficient. This is the third Chinese visa I have obtained from Travel Direct - I recommend to anyone"
Gillian Irene Elliott
Verified Buyer
"This was an excellent service. Highly recommend it."
Andrew George Wayre
Verified Buyer
"I only found out 7 days before travel to China that i needed a visa. Luckily they had an express 48 hour service. I was a little worried especially as i had to send my passport away also. Well i shouldn't have worried! They did exactly what they said. I posted on the Monday and it was returned to me on the Friday morning. They kept me posted along the way also. I was so happy with their exceptional service and professionalism throughout."
Christopher Hodson
Verified Buyer
"Checked my paper work was correct and kept me notified of my transaction"
Ashley Rhys Dowsett
Verified Buyer
"Quick easy and professional. Good communication and advice."
William Arthur James Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Very on time and great service. Definitely 5 star worthy. One thing to make note of though is that you don’t get s notification or email when they have received your application but you can believe they are actually working on it."
John William Owen Popkins
Verified Buyer
"Prompt and excellent service. This is the second time I have used your visa service and I cannot fault it."
"Travel Direct's service takes the travel & hassle out of obtaining a Chinese visa (the Chinese website is not at all clear). Visa arrived ahead of time."
Geoffrey Warren Norris
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and hassle free service .. very helpful on dealing with queries. Price wise the same as the Embassy postal service. Highly reccommended"
Simon David Henry Holt
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service, easy to contact and very good clear instructions online to help filling in the forms."
Guillaume Laurent Thierry
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant no fuss, fast and efficient service! Am very happy!"
James Edward Every
Verified Buyer
"Used before successfully, so had every confidence to use again. So much easier than going to the Chinese visa office in person."
Travel Direct UK ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,604 reviews