Travel Direct UK ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Travel Direct UK ltd
"Good quick service. Staff really helpful. Value for money."
"The service was excellent, our passports were returned far quicker than I thought and I would recommend them to anyone."
"Very efficient service and our visas were returend earlier than I expected. It was very reasssuring to receive an email during the process saying everything was going according to plan. Improvements might be to make the initial process clearer- for instance it wasn't clear whether the charge covered both the visa and the services of visa direct. It would also be preferable not to haveto enter all the same data on the Travel Direct application form that has already been completed in the actual visa application; doing this could be covered by the charges."
"Used Travel Direct for both Russian but mostly Chinese visa's for years. Quick service, never had any problems. The Chinese Visa forms change fairly regularly and if I had any questions I get a quick and helpful answer every time. Highly recomended."
"I asked for a 2 year Business visa but was only given a 6 month ‘F’ visa. I was asked to send in the original letter of invitation when I queried this but was told ‘Too small to read’, I felt my query was summarily dismissed. I originally checked the letter of invitation over the phone and told OK."
"Excellent and fast service!"
"Brilliant service! So helpful and always available on the phone or emails to answer my questions. They double checked things and Made our visa process so simple. I'd happily recommend travel direct."
"Very efficient service!"
"Very good and smooth process, quick answer to questions. From my experience, the best way to get a Chinese visa"
"I have used Travel Direct three times now, and would not go anywhere else for visas within their scope: Hassle-free, Delivering on their commitments, and providing an excellent personal service if ever I need to call them. Thank you, Travel Direct!"
"Everything excellent!"
"Really impressed with Travel Direct. This is a first class service, very quick, efficient, and reliable. I would definitely recommend this company. Excellent."
"Excellent organised service with excellent results."
"Thanks for organising the Visa's for China. Fast and hasslefree. :-)"
"We found Travel Direct a very helpful company and they provided an excellent in helping us obtain our Chinese visas. We will certainly use them again in the future should we need to. Many thanks Travel Direct......"
"James helped me with a couple of questions and I was very pleased with the service and the speed of obtaining our Visas."
"It was fast and very promptly done."
"Fantastic service and great staff. All questions answered and gave a scan of the applications to check for any errors which helped put our minds at ease. Would recommend"
"Always responds quickly to queries and emails. Very helpful, efficient and speedy service. Highly recommended."
"Quick and easy , cuts out all the hassle. Excellent service."
Travel Direct UK ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,767 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!