Travel Direct UK ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Travel Direct UK ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Travel Direct UK ltd Reviews

Great communication and an efficient, friendly service. Would highly recommend.
Very happy with the service from start to finish.
Where one or two other visa service providers were difficult to deal with - Travel Direct were the exact opposite, a seamless engagement start to visa issue.

A top class service that I will use again moving forward, thanks again!

TW
N. Ireland
Nothing is too difficult for Travel Direct. They are experienced and extremely reliable in attaining and fulfilling their clients wishes.
I have no reservations in recommending them.
Great service and communication. Thank you.
Amazing. Wouldn’t have gotten it without them.

I work in Iraq, so had difficulties getting a visa on initial application. Due to obvious issues. Also the visa process in Iraq is a bot crazy so they stamp randomly in the passport.

But luckily travel direct (i forgot the guys name - but he was very helpful), sorted everything, as i had to find every entry and exit visa for 4-years of Flights, then needed to change the sponsor, then needed to get a letter from my work amongst other things.

The guy sorted everything for me and got it sorted and had my visa within 2-weeks. Longer than planned, but at least it was done.

Thanks
The response of the staff were very quick and efficient. Within a week we had our Chinese Visas. It is a pity that we cannot use them at the moment due to the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak. Plans had to be changed. Hopefully we can use them next year.
Used Travel Direct to get a business visa, the team were so helpful and made it very easy, it arrived very quickly as promised. would defiantly use again to take the worry out of making a mistake and having to resubmit. the collection service was also a no brainer as I am 2 hrs travel from London.
Excellent Service I would highly recommend
Excellent service
First class service everything ran like clockwork
I used Travel Direct to get an ACRO Police Certificate legalised for use in China.

I did quite a bit of research on the web to find a credible and trustworthy company, as I didn't want my document to fall into the wrong hands. Anna at Travel Direct answered my questions fast with good details that gave me confidence in the company.

After receiving my documents, the whole process was completed in a few days, and the legalised document returned to me.

I have been impressed by Travel Direct and Anna, and I will certainly use them again if needed.

Thank you.
We are very pleased and satisfied with the service that we received when we needed to apply for visa to China. All questions were answered, everything was done on time as promised.
Excellent service I was walked through the process expertly. A service well worth the fee. I will definitely use them again next I need a visa.
Hassle free , seamless process , very glad I made contact with Travel Direct to deal with my visa application.
Efficient, fast and flexible. I would have felt completely lost without your support - thanks.
Excellent service, very helpful. We would use Travel Direct again.
Fantastic service extremely helpful.
The agent who overseen my china visa application was very nice and really assisted me step by step during the process.

Highly recommended 5 stars
Conor from travel direct was extremely helpful as I’m not that good using the internet he talked me through most of the process and was very patient and understanding thankful to have had him
The proof of great service is in the quality of it’s delivery.
If you are on a tight deadline to get a visa to China and don’t have time for uncertainty and delay, use this service.
In my experience, I got what I paid for with minimum fuss and was in and out of the embassy in less than
45 minutes - job done.