Travel Direct UK ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Travel Direct UK ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I have been using Travel Direct for Chinese Visa's over a period of nearly 10 years now. I always find their service very efficient, and friendly."
"An excellent company to deal with."
"As before Travel Direct performed quickly and efficiently in acquiring my visa for China. I just find it so frustrating that I cannot get more than 120 days even though the rules for the Q visa clearly state that a short stay can be up to"
"James was very helpful I would definitely recommend travel direct"
"Fantastic service, helpful feedback and great turnaround time. Nothing negative to say. Thank you Travel-Direct."
"Was told by other visa companies that Chinese visa could not be applied for earlier than 3 months before entry to China, but Travel Direct assurred me it could. They were right - I sent off the details to them and the visa was obtained in no time. Very efficient service - thank you."
"Good quick turnaround, professional and friendly Great service will use them again"
"Asked some questions by email - and got excellent concise answers. Spoke on the phone in a mild panic after finding out about new fingerprint requirements, but got the paperwork sorted out and posted to them that day. Passport came back sooner than I expected, so no issues for me. Used a well known large travel organisation last time and this was smoother and slicker than that - and cheaper. Will use again next time I need a new China visa."
"I talked to a few people at Travel Direct, especially James who was very helpful in dealing with my many questions. They dealt with my China visa very promptly and professionally. This was in great contrast to my cruise's recommendation of CIBT."
"Having been recommended to use Travel-Direct by colleagues, I was not surprised at the excellent service provided. The forms needed for the Visa were easy to complete, following the online advice. The Documents were delivered within the stated time. Cannot fault the service!"
"Amazing service from Travel Direct for our postal applications for Chinese visas. They always responded quickly to our emails and very extremely helpful. Process is very well explained and had no issues with the application. They received our applications at 1pm on a Friday and we received our passports back with the Chinese visas the following Thursday even on the 5 working day application service! Would 100% use Travel Direct again in the future and would recommend to anyone. Although I believe the postal applications for Chinese visas may not be available for much longer."
"I have used Travel Direct UK at least 4 times for visa applications to China. I have found them reliable and easy to communicate with. I really feel they are there to support the customer."
"Travel Direct kept it simple for me, from checking my application before I sent my documents away to getting my visa and passport back to me on the day they promised"
"Very good"
"Very prompt answers to emailed queries before i sent my passport - and the visa was returned exactly when they said, very pleased with the service and the cost."
"We have used Travel-Direct for several years to arrange our visitor's visas to China. They are reliable, prompt, clear, inexpensive and easy to contact. We thoroughly recommend their service."
"If you are worried about all the red tape involved with Chinese travel, use Travel-Direct.com. We posted off the visa application with the passports, sent a cheque, and that was it. Compared to other visa application sites Travel-Direct was one of the cheapest, yet they still delivered a five star service. We have our visa stamped in our passport, so we couldn’t be happier."
"Would recommend - very easy to obtain visa, arrived as described and more importantly worked when I got to china!"
"quick easy and helpful"
"The service was excellent, just complete the forms and post to Travel Direct in Edinburgh along with your documents. Set up the payment and within a week I got my passport back with the Visa. Also this was the cheapest place I found for the Visa. Great service and would Travel Direct again for future travels."
Travel Direct UK ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,840 reviews