Travel Direct UK ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Travel Direct UK ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Good communication and friendly efficient staff!"
"The matter of my Chinese visa application was dealt by Mr James in a very efficient manner."
"Very good and speedy service in obtaining my visa if a little costly."
"I found the staff in Edinburgh very polite and efficient"
"Good service, thanks"
"Excellent service, they were always very helpful over the phone and the third party they used to go with us to the Manchester visa office were equally as efficient and helpful. Their fees are very competitive too, the visa company recommended by our cruise line would've been over £100 more and I don't see how their service could have been any better. I highly recommend Travel Direct for visas for China."
"Friendly, efficient and professional service from beginning to end."
"Staff are very friendly, helpful and professional! So I will definitely recommend others to use the travel direct UK . Sophie"
"Very easy process, it was clear what to send by email and what by post. Communication was good."
"James and Albert of Travel Direct were the only people in our visa application process who knew what they were doing. We would probably still be struggling with it now without their experience and expertise. Thank you both! CA Whyatt"
"Very helpful when applying for Chinese visas, the member of staff I dealt with (James, Edinburgh office) was most informative."
"Very professional service and they do what they say."
"Quick; helpful; thoughtful; able to deal with the unusual. Terrific."
"Excellent service. Good advice and rapid turnaround."
"An excellent service was provided to obtain our Chinese Visa's. The onsite parking was a great bonus, and postal return of our visas saved us an additional trip to Edinburgh."
"The service was very thorough and we were very pleased with the help that you provided. Thank you so much!"
"Excellent service, no hassle, very convenient, straight forward."
"I have used Travel Direct in Edinburgh for quite many times. They were very good each time. James and Anna (I am sure that the others too) were very approachable and detailed. It is very easy to get the fingerprints done for Chinese visa, as the Chinese Consulate is just a few metres away from them."
"Although my Visa permit was straightforward with no problems, the necessary forms were easily downloaded, and with plenty of guidance. Once forwarded to Travel Direct UK Ltd, the service was very prompt, taking less than a week between sending the forms and receiving my passport with the relevant visa."
Travel Direct UK ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,874 reviews