TransferWise Reviews

+44 20 7873 2221

The Tea Building / Unit 1.03, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate TransferWise?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Clamanti

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TransferWise in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have sent with them well over £200k in the past 2 years. Service works great. Whatever issues I had they were minor and resolved quickly. Definitely would recommend."
Express Money UAE
Unverified Reviewer
"When I was in UAE for some business purpose i was having difficulty to pay a huge amount of money when needed. Hence Index Exchange LLC helped me in paying money directly to their bank accounts by Express Money UAE."
"I love it!!! :-) Best money transfer company so far! Another same day transfer received! I have made over 20 transfers with TransferWise in total over 3k which saved £367. This morning I sent another payment which was supposed to hit the account in Poland tomorrow afternoon. The funds were available just a few hours later today. Well done TransferWise and thank you! :-) See how much you can save and treat yourself with your first transfer FREE up to £3000 transferwise.com/u/1360d"
Laura Hernandez
Unverified Reviewer
"They're great! Really quick, never any problems and a lot cheaper then the banks! I have used transferwise about 6 times now and, every time, I have been pleased with their service. If you would like your first transfer free, you can used the following link: transferwise.com/u/80454"
Laura Hernandez
Unverified Reviewer
"Really, really quick and easy - the last transfer I made they even beat their estimated completion date by several days. And, of course, the rates are much better than the banks! I have used Transferwise about 6 times now without any problems at all. If you use the following link http://transferwise.com/u/80454 to register, your first transfer will have no charge!"
"Been using them for a while, fast, easy, convenient, low fees and best rate online, Many thanks :) Fancy your first transfer FREE ?? https://transferwise.com/u/1360d"
TransferWise is rated 4.67 based on 6 reviews