Tranik House Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tranik House

Tell us how Tranik House made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Excellent customer service & good quality doors"
"the doors were very good and Tracy was very helpful with all our queries. only thing is the price of delivery was extremely high"
"I ordered the fire door for my father and had it sent to his address...there was a short delay in delivery but we were told about this and I was personally e-mailed by a member of staff to ensure my dad had all the details which was a lovely touch.....The door was delivered to my father's address on the day we were told and is of exceptional quality for the money compared to what the council wanted him to pay....We are very happy with the quality of the product and the customer service....many thanks"
"Pre delivery instructions insist on checking the product BEFORE accepting delivery. Impatient courier told me there was no time for this and left me with a damaged door and no proof that I had not caused the damage myself. Unhappy with door as it was delivered with two damaged edges and a large area of raised veneer on a corner."
"Great doors. Delivery very good. Very pleased. Would defiantly recomend"
"Good quality door at a reasonable price, delivered on time. What more can I say."
"Good quality products, not like some rubbish there is on some sites ! Good prices and efficient delivery. Would recommend!"
"Excellent service from advice on ordering to on time delivery"
"There is an excellent range on offer and many which are more contemporary and unusual, enabling one to be quite individual in choosing. They have a very helpful real-time online chat with a member of staff. Purchase and delivery were seamless although I would ask that it is made clear that delivery is only to the door so if one lives in a flat, is older and less able to lift such weights it is necessary to hire someone to get it inside."
"Excellent quality doors , so happy I chose Tranik Doors, a great purchase"
"thank you exactly whatcivwantedcwhenci wanted it!"
"Excellent quality door, large range of styles and quick delivery"
"Very good quality doors for excellent price. Little mix up with order, however was quickly corrected without any hassle. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service an informed me when the doors were arriving. When I wanted to order some more fire doors the price went up!!"
"Very helpful staff. Great service and really good delivery all for a good price! Definitely use them again if we need more doors! Thank you!"
"Am really pleased with my door's my family and friends have made good comments"
"Very good door hight build quality. Trim to fit no problem."
"Good Quality Doors. Quick Delivery. These were for my house. Recommended by a Site Manager."
"Really pleased with the doors and good service."
"Our current doors were all old, worn and beaten and in desperate need of replacing, so we began our search for suitable replacements. A contact put us onto Tranik and had nothing but great things to say about their selection, prices and the quality of their doors. Suffice it to say, we weren’t disappointed. We’re thoroughly impressed with the new doors – we may have even shown them off to a customer or two."
Tranik House is rated 4.80 based on 35 reviews