Tranik House Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tranik House
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Tranik House ?

"Our current doors were all old, worn and beaten and in desperate need of replacing, so we began our search for suitable replacements. A contact put us onto Tranik and had nothing but great things to say about their selection, prices and the quality of their doors. Suffice it to say, we weren’t disappointed. We’re thoroughly impressed with the new doors – we may have even shown them off to a customer or two."
"Went to Tranik Doors last year to buy a replacement Walnut Glazed door for my hallway and received incredible service, now i'm back a year later for a dividing door for our lounge/diner and again i'm blown away with the customer service. Thanks Guys!"
"Just finished renovating my house and finished off the decorating with brand new oak doors for the whole house, found they were the best price and i could have them within a week, the delivery was on time and the doors aren't dented! Great Job!"
"Went away for a week whilst the builder was finishing off the extension, I'd ordered a beautiful set prefinished oak doors. When I got back the builder told me how helpful and considerate the driver was in helping him carry the delivery into the house and no doors had to returned for damages, brilliant service!"
"test review 2"
"test review"
"Tranik Doors was recommended to us by friends of ours and I have to say they definitely live up to the reputation. We ordered a dividing door between the lounge and the dinning room and it finishes off the rooms perfectly, the delivery driver was incredibly friendly and helpful, no marks or scratches either! Thoroughly recommend this company!"
"Having recently renovated our offices, we were looking to switch out our current doors which were starting to look a little dated. We wanted doors that were modern, stylish and in keeping with our company’s image. We found precisely what we were looking for on Tranik’s website and within minutes had placed our order. Delivery was fast and the doors were of exceptional quality. It’s safe to say that we’re happy with the result!"
"The order was finalised on Monday and the doors arrived on Friday. Perfectly packed high-quality products, no complaints."
"Couldn’t be happier with the great service that we have recently received from Tranik Doors. After moving into a new property, we wanted to give it a brand new lease of life with stylish new internal doors. The range was exceptional and the customer service was spot on. Would definitely recommend!"
"I had recently moved into a new house where my husband and I were redecorating the kitchen and the lounge, I used this website to purchase a couple of Hampshire light grey glazed doors to compliment the decor perfectly. Delivery was prompt and undamaged in transit, I'd thoroughly recommend this site to anyone looking for a high grade product and service!"
"Used the website to find a new door, got to admit to being stunned by the selection available. I chose the Bury 4 panel and on the advice of my wife went with the pre-finished one. Glad I did because when it arrived this morning there was no hassle with painting or varnishing it, just straight into hanging it in place. Highly recommended for a hassle free shop :-)"
"good service, and quality doors, would definitely recommend !"
"great service, prompt and good condition, would highly recommend!"
"Awesome service"
Thank you, and very glad you are happy with our service!
"very good product as i want"
Tranik House is rated 4.88 based on 16 reviews