Stone Tile Market Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Stone Tile Market

About Stone Tile Market: Stone Tile Market is a London based company established in 2004. Founders of the company are the second generation of a well known family operating in the natural stone business for the last 35 years.

Our history starts overseas in the mining industry, managing our own chromium and marble quarries and completing many projects successfully in mining, our business progressed towards manufacturing and trading. Today we have our own factory with an average production of 100,000 m2 per year. The capacity of our factory allows us to deliver demanding orders from our customers from cut to size products tiles, stairs, window sills, skirting to vanity tops, fire places and even sinks.

In Stone Tile Market , we not only supply natural stone products to distributors, wholesalers and contractors, but also can construct and manage your projects. Our experienced architecture and construction team will be more than happy to conduct business based on your architect's drawings for specific projects.

We hold next to heart of London in Rainham Essex over 30,000m2 of stock at one time allowing you to chose your tiles and have they delivered immediately.

Our aim is to make natural stone tiles affordable for every budget.

info@stonetilemarket.co.uk

Arkesden Road,
Clavering
Saffron Walden
CB11 4QU

Li Y
"the efficient delivery and amazing samples"
Gary J
"Lovely tiles, Tundra Looks amazing"
"good quality tiles, delivery came on time! I will definitely buy tiles again for my future projects."
"Great selection and even better after sale customer services. Thank you very much! Will definitely be back"
"It has been an enjoyable experience doing business with Stone Tile Market. All the staff are very pleasant and polite. I am very happy with the tiles and worktop that I purchased. I would very much say this company is one of the best that I have done business with. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone."
"Initially we asked for 2 samples which arrived within 48 hrs. From these we ordered 50m2 of tiles which arrived in 4 days all excellent no breakages but we were 6m2 short. I informed Stone Tile Market and the shortage was delivered virtually the next day. Excellent service especially in this day and age where the customer is always wrong. I would highly recommend the company for the supply of quality tiles at half the price of Topps."
"Fast delivery"
"Stone Tile Market had an item that we were having difficulty finding elsewhere, in the size we needed. Ordering was easy. The item was not delivered on the expected date, but when notified of the problem Stone Tile Market provided delivery personally on a Saturday. Communication over the phone was friendly and helpful. We have not yet installed the item (basin), but it looks lovely and seems to be of good quality."
"Quick delivery."
"Very happy with the service from stone market, helped so much with my tile selection"
"Good price prompt delivery but about a third of the travertine tiles has a lot of filling so will have to be careful which I use for cutting"
"the efficient delivery and amazing samples"
"The sales team kept me informed of the progress of the order at all times and the whole process was easy and straightforward."
"They responded to my emails swiftly. My tiles arrived as scheduled. And I asked for 1 tile (different from what I ordered) to be swapped. Instead the gave me this tile free. Thank you."
"Good quality and very reasonably priced"
"Easy to use website and quick delivery. Good selection of tiles. Recommended."
"Lovely tiles, Tundra Looks amazing"
"I bought lara marble tiles for my bathroom, I will recommend stone tile market to my friends."
"Thanks for free samples, advice...call you soon to place an order."
"Tiles arrived on time...it looks superb, I am very much excited to see Amani Italian tiles on my kitchen floor."
"Excellent service, thank you."
"Ordered two samples of stone. Only one arrived. When I enquired about the price and availability of the stone sample that did arrived I was told it had been discontinued."
"Speedy sample, good price, good customer service, quick delivery, helpful delivery driver and lovely pavers!"
Stone Tile Market is rated 4.70 based on 148 reviews