Training ByteSize Reviews

learning@trainingbytesize.com

Nantwich Court, Hospital Street
Nantwich

Tell us how Training ByteSize made you happy
Excellent service provider - really good course run over 2 days and well appreciated by all 11 in attendance.
I’m very happy with taking my course with Training Byte Size. The customer service was amazing and they were so helpful with setting up a payment plan for me. The platform was also very easy to use. The course videos were really good. I’m satisfied and I passed my course, so thank you!
I have recently completed the 5-day AMP PMQ course (virtual/classroom combination). The administration and communication were excellent, and the course delivery was also excellent – being comprehensive and engaing, despite me being in virtual attendance. I will be recommending TrainingByteSize to our group learning and development team and will be my 'go to' for future learning requirements.
I have just completed the Agile Project Management course and passed my exam, scoring very well. I don't think I have ever left a review anywhere but I really have to show my appreciation. I was initially apprehensive about taking the course online but it was so user friendly, clear and concise in detail. I really enjoyed it. The key pointers were the use of visual aids, the questions at the end of each module, the sample exam papers and the animations, which made it all the more interactive. I definitely recommend!
Hi Beverley, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Congratulations on passing your exam and I'm glad you enjoyed the course. Kind Regards, Victoria Graham Managing Director Training Bytesize
I have worked with Training Bytesize for many years. I mainly use PRINCE2, AgilePM , ITIL Foundation and Practitioner online courses with the organisations that I work with and find they cover the exam syllabus requirements well. This gives me the flexibility to focus my training on the practical application of PRINCE2/Agile etc. Denise and the rest of the team provide good customer service and are very flexible for exam booking requests. I can recommend both the products and service.
Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. It's been great working with you and the team over the years and hopefully many more years to come. Kind Regards, Victoria Graham Managing Director Training Bytesize
I did the virtual APM PMQ course with training bytesize and I did really enjoy it, Prior to the course, the support and flexibility of having options to do the course in the pandemic was great during the course, the content provided and the method of teaching and engaging the students was another positive point. I would recommend training bytesize to those looking for a professional training provider for sure.
Hi, Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. I'm glad you enjoyed the course and thank you for recommending us. Kind Regards, Victoria Graham Training Bytesize
Great course provider! I highly recommend! Easy to follow and customer service is prompt to help.
Thank you for your review and recommendation!
David made the course very engaging and gave real life examples of parts of the course throughout. It prepared me well for the exam that I went on to pass and also deepened my understanding so that I can apply elements of the course in my job role. The workshop was very enjoyable!
Thank you for taking the time to write of your experience. And congratulations on passing your exam! Kind Regards, Victoria Graham Managing Director Training Bytesize
I purchased the self-study online course of BCS Business Analysis Foundation from Training ByteSize and after several months studying (I ate the theory first), today I easily passed my exam due to the well structured course with theory and practice parts much orientated to the exam, not in general about the analysis. Every section had many review questions that looked very similar to the ones I had in my exam. Aditionally, there was exam simulator with hundreds mockup questions. I liked it and deeply reccomend Training ByteSize for all business analysts willing to be BCS certified.
Hi Lina, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Congratulations for passing the Business Analysis Foundation exam, that's a great achievement and I'm glad our course helped you do this. Please let us know if we can help any further. Kind Regards, Victoria Graham Managing Director Training Bytesize
We have used Training Bytesize at our organisation for a number of years now – primarily Project Management e-learning licences. The e-licences are valid for 12 months, which allows you to dip in and out of the learning at your convenience. Supplementary online learning materials are also included, as well as the opportunity to take a ‘mock’ exam. Their excellent products, customer service and prices are the reasons we keep renewing with them year after year. Thanks Denise and co!
Hi, Thank you for leaving a review for us and thank you for your custom over the years. I'm glad you like our courses and the mock exam simulators which are included in all our foundation courses. I will pass your thanks onto all the team! Kind Regards, Victoria Graham Managing Director Training Bytesize
We have worked with Training Bytesize for several year. I find Denise and the team to be very responsive to requests and committed to provided a customer focused service. We have used for PRINCE2, MSP, SDI Analyst and several other courses and have found they work well for our colleagues. I would recommend if you enjoy a hassle service.
Hi Claire, Thank you for your review and recommendation, I'm glad you enjoy using our courses and thank you for your loyalty over all these years. Kind Regards, Victoria Graham Managing Director Training Bytesize
We have worked with Training ByteSize for a number of years now. I left one company and successfully implemented their offer into my new role at a major UK University. They have always been flexible in their approach and the learning materials are excellent. I would highly recommend.
We have worked with Training ByteSize for several years and they are our go to provider for our SDI training requirements. Any queries are speedily answered by their team and are a pleasure to work alongside. In a world where every training provider wants your business, there was no pressure from them. Would recommend.
Amazing service and support before, during and after study period. Nothing is ever too much trouble even to the point of extending access to courses when personal circumstances affected. Fantastic content, enabling structured learning to pass exams at 1st attempt - highly recommend
Great information provided and support. Wold recommend. 5 star service
The Training ByteSize materials - course book, online learning and virtual workshop - were clearly presented and well structured, giving me the knowledge and confidence to tackle the APM PMQ exam. Terry Kent was an engaging and encouraging trainer who led our online workshops with flexibility and good humour.
Hi JM, Thanks so much for your review, and congratulations on such a fantastic pass mark on your PMQ exam! With many of us working from home again at the moment, virtual workshops are increasingly popular, so we really appreciate your honest feedback on the experience. With best wishes, Amy at Training ByteSize
I'm currently completing the Agile PM Foundation course and it is brilliant. Really easy to follow, great content and a great voice to listen to! Training ByteSize have been brilliant in their support and their customer service is wonderful. I look forward to building up my knowledge using more courses from them.
I was very keen to progress my project management knowledge and skills further and chose Training ByteSize. I have completed the PM Qualification course with a brilliant Trainer, Terry Kent who is an ex-BT professional. I have thoroughly enjoyed the F2F course that was well organised and felt safe during these difficult times. Terry has prepared us well for the exam by providing us with great examples, repeating the key concept, plus he was super friendly and approachable. I can recommend for anyone who is currently a PM and wants to enhance current knowledge, technics, skills and professionals who look to change their career path. Thank you Training ByteSize!
Initially I was unsure which course to undertake. After a lengthy chat with an advisor I decided on APM fundaments course. I did this online at my own pace, which was fantastic! I enjoyed watching the videos and having the written version available. Each session within the course is set out at manageable chunks and allowed the information to be absorbed! I passed the exam with great results and will be using again to further develop myself with the other courses available. The exam is also sorted out through Bytesize and everything is such a smooth process. Thank you training bytesize!
Hi Marie Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of your experience with us, and huge congratulations on your incredible result! I'm so glad we were able to advise you on your training - sometimes it can be daunting looking at all the different courses so I'm pleased we helped. The Project Fundamentals Qualification is a brilliant grounding to a project management career and I'm sure it will support you for many years to come. When you're ready to take your next certification, don't forget to look at our offers page before you order anything - always good to try and save money where you can! Congratulations again, with best wishes from Amy and the whole team at Training ByteSize
Training ByteSize is rated 4.95 based on 124 reviews