Trainfares.co.uk Reviews

8PM

webmaster@trainfares.co.uk

Category:
Travel

How would you rate Trainfares.co.uk ?

"There is a number to call but when you call it from the US, you get a message that says it does not accept calls from this area. AND there is no email address that you can contact. My flight was cancelled and I had to cancel and reschedule all my bookings for the next 2 days. I paid a lot of money for a first class Scot Rail ticket but when you call them, they say: sorry, you booked through a 3rd party and we cannot help you: onder if I will ever see the money."
"I think train fairs are such a rip off. It so expensive to go on a train these days."
"I find this website very difficult to use, I have typed in my preferred trip 3 times and am unable to get any prices. I will not be trying again."
"Its sad to say that i fully agree with all of the other reviews, no search button, not easy to find train information, unless it is a listed deal you want."
"site wont let you search for times & prices screen to small and no serch button"
"could not find how to get prices."
"One crap, useless website!"
"i have entered train times required and destination and i just go round in circles ,i give up. the site needs looking at"
"exactly how does this work? I have entered my details 4 times and can go no further your program just goes round in circles and clears the input screen so i have to start again. This is getting very frustrating"
"I am a regular user of the internet to book travel, however after 30 minutes of trying to book a train ticket to cardiff from london I am giving up!!! put all the information in, but nowhere to continue to get prices??? very strange website..not at all user friendly!"
"could not get any quotes for a journey from miton keynes to glasgow on your site"
"I tried to get a train journey leaving Perth on14th,15th 16th or 17th Feb and leaving after 10am, and travelling to Haddenham & Thame Parkway with up to 2 change of trains and at a price cheaper than an air fare for roughly the same journey, and Trainfairs were absolutely useless and could suggert nothing. Anne King"
"Unable to ask anybody any questions+, reportedly you can buy cheap tickets but HOW"
"26 11 2014 No access to fares information once details of required journey boxes completed. Where is the submit/continue button? No info as to what maybe wrong, e g software problem etc"
"TRIED TO BOOK NO RESPONCE"
"Am trying to purchase return tickets from Polegate to Yeovil Junction out on the 3rd. November on a train leaving anytime between 10.00 hrs and 12.00 hrs. and returning on the 8th. after 14.00 hrs. I have a senior citizens railcard. When entering the relevant information into the boxes as shown on your website nothing happens. There does not appear to be anyway to progress to the fare and means of paying"
"put my times of trains in and nothing is happening,it wont move on to next page to give me times and prices."
"What a completely useless site. Enter details of intended journey, and no way to get a quote. Waste of time."
"There is no obvious place on the site to confirm details of your journey. I have entered dep Milton Keynes to Carlisle leaving after 8 am get same day after 5 pm, can not get price or details"
"I filled in all my details to try and buy a ticket to Liverpool and return next day. When I completed the details there was no button to sumit the request. Where is it? This is really frustrating."
Trainfares.co.uk is rated 1.19 based on 46 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!