Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Instructor was friendly, calm and helped the course to run smoothly. Having completed many courses over the years I felt he covered enough of the new stuff and don't go on too much about things that had changed. made the day enjoyable. would love to have same instructor in 3 years time.

I do however feel that for somebody who hadn't previously attended a first aid course then this one wouldn't have been informative enough for them
good trainer
I found the course very interesting and useful.
The trainer delivered the course in easy to understand language, with useful examples and thought provoking anecdotes to help the learners to make sense of some abstract theories.
If you're a trainer, or are considering becoming a teacher/trainer, this course is a solid investment in your progressing your career.
I attended a course last week that Martyn delivered. He has a relaxed style and clear delivery. I have been a trainer for 35 years and he managed to keep me interested and under control, which could not have been easy. Many thanks, Ruth
Our trainer, Martin, ensured that the atmosphere was friendly and relaxed, which put everyone at ease and encouraged participation. He efficiently delivered the course content in a lively and energetic manner whilst not losing sight of the importance of learning and digesting the facts. It was an enjoyable course and the aims were achieved.
It enabled us to train all our staff together which ensures better consistency for our school when dealing with first aid situations.
The trainer was approachable and provided us with extra support if it was required. He did not appear to be condescending in any way and he put us at ease to deliver the micro teach session.

The venue was disappointing though - no parking facilities available so had to pay extortionate prices every day, disappointed that lunch was not provided either considering the course price for each individual.
Online version of L3 education & training course, good materials and text book, face-to-face days well organised and useful feedback received.
I thought that our teacher was very engaging and informative - always helpful when answering our questions.
The way they deliver the training and their resource
The blended course of Paediatric First Aid was well put together. I appreciated completing the theory at home and having a test on the day as it cut down on the need for childcare ( one 6 hour day instead of two. The timing of the day was also well thought out. The trainer was engaging, friendly and professional. I would be happy undertaking an update course with Train Aid in the future.
Confused - is this about Train Aid or about the course? If so, the teacher stated she didn't work for Train Aid. The teacher was great, although some modules were slow and others rushed, possibly due to 2 chatty students. There were no signs at the venue to tell us to go upstairs, so we all walked into the crèche, the ladies there were not happy. We got locked in the first day, had to find an emergency fire exit to escape. There was no toilet roll or soap to wash hands. Enjoyed the course overall.
Great tutor delivering the course, content was good and coverage was good. Made sure everyone had a full understanding of the modules. Made the best of what is quite a dry course to deliver. The training facilities could have been a lot better, constant people for other courses coming in and out. Chairs and tables old and uncomfortable, and tea and coffee not properly catered for.
Very flexible fitting in a part remote learning course for me.
I am taking the distance learning course and attended the Micro Teach session in Edinburgh (13th Oct). This was the third day of the course for those attending the classroom based learning. Although the classroom based learners already had a good rapport with one another, two other distance learners and myself were welcomed into the fold seamlessly.
There was a wide range of subjects covered in the Micro Teach sessions, and there was a lot of helpful constructive criticism as well as a lot of praise. The group as a whole had a great sense of humour and this really added to the experience. I couldn't have wished for a better group to join with. The Train-Aid staff were also very supportive and friendly. Loved it! Thank you.
It was clear, informative and fun
Train Aid provided good information about the course prior to the course starting. The resource pack that we were giving throughout the course was very useful and appropriate to the content and for the assignments afterwards. The tutor was very welcoming and approachable throughout the course.
Effective course - met the requirements I needed.
Easy course booking process, plus delivery of training by a knowledgeable and friendly Instructor.
Staff that attended said it was much better to do all the theory in their own time and have one whole day as practical.
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,133 reviews