Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Very good course. Nick Chadwick demonstrated very Good subject knowledge, and taught at a pace that everyone was comfortable with. Would happily use train aid in the future.
Through having access to an experienced and enthusiastic tutor with a wealth of experience and above all a great sense of humour.

Delivered in a way, which incorporated practice and theory.
lots of opportunities to ask questions and time to practice
Our trainer Martyn was very friendly and made me feel comfortable we covered everything required and went over CPR and choking to make sure we knew what to do confidently. I would happily ues your company again.
..........
The trainer, Aaron, was excellent. His calm, relaxed approach, sense of humour and warm manner made the day thoroughly enjoyable and informative.
Course delivery was as advertised and met my expectations for the training. The Level 3 course will help our organisation deliver uniform teaching/training modules both internally and externally. Was a good week with Tom, and we look forward to seeing him again for the next session.
Good to fully understand the process
The trainer was excellent in his delivery, very informative, at a good pace and explained things well.
It was also very relaxed.
Good trainer and interesting course content
The trainer was able to engage all of us, very supportive and made everyone comfortable.
I was able to do part at home.

The practical was great and our teacher was fantastic
I really enjoyed the course. The trainer, Phil was very knowledgable, supportive and he also made the sessions interesting.
Trainer was friendly and approachable. Very informative session that I would recommend to others.
Martyn Smith was a great instructor. I have been a First Aider for 20 years and have always gone to St John Ambulance for re-qualification but they have become too expensive and require 2 days absence from work. I found your course both informative and fun. I usually dread the sessions but it covered everything necessary and was enjoyable. Thank you.
Lovely,clean ,class lovely and funny theacher.I enjoyed my day learning first aid.
I enjoyed the course, the instructor made it enjoyable and light hearted. It was a refresher course for me.
I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions, great trainer and I was fortunate to have easy going, supportive and fun people attend the course also.
Trainer made it fun.(Martyn Smith)
simple, not too over complicated. calm, knowledgeable trainer.overall very good.
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,133 reviews