Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Really enjoyed the course and the guy who took it was really nice and a good laugh. Can’t remember his name but it was on sat jan 11th 2020 at Guildford Christ church.
from enrollment to doing the course i felt very comfortable and fully informed our trainer martyn smith was excellent
Excellent course, venue and trainer. Best course I’ve been on by far.... very enjoyable
Very pleased with training, definitely recomend it
The course is well formulated and easy to follow. The venue was great with everything needed to make a good environment for learning. The tutor was fantastic. I have done a similar course before and found it dry and hard to follow but Carrie did an excellent job and made the 3 days interesting and fun. Thank you
Great course content, venue location and brilliant trainer. Strongly recommend
Really enjoyed to learned everything’s about first aid is really important and the teacher was amazing So thank you very much
Highly recommend Train Aid with Martyn !!
Very happy with training and learn a lot
very good training! enjoyed the session
Absolutely lovely trainer. Phil was so patient and understanding and it was never too much no matter how many questions he was asked. Very happy with the teacher we were given thank you.
I forgot the teacher’s name. Please tell him he is amazing. I had my full attention cause of him. Amazing training:)
I had Seth as my Paediatric first aid trainer. The day went by so quickly and was so much fun, Seth really made the course a joy to be a part of and made me definitely want to use train aid again for my renewal.
Great first aid course, teacher was really good and funny. Made it a really enjoyable and knowledgeable day.
In December, I attended the Level 3 Award in Education and Training, with Martyn Smith. This was a 3 day course, with a micro teach and 3 essays. I can say that this course exceeds expectations and was very well delivered!
The session included everything I needed for my work and I feel much more confident if I need to respond in an emergency. I didn't feel that the trainer was as knowledgeable as I have had in previous training but he was very personable and down to earth.
It was helpful that part of the training was done online! The tutor at the practical session put us at our ease, made sure that we understood before moving on to the next subject! He was also understanding of our individual needs e.g. religious sensitivities, nerves, aches and pains!
Professional training delivered to a great standard, having completed the Level 4 award in IQA. The support during class based learning and after while completing the units required was excellent, clear constructive advice & detailed feedback. Thanks to our Tutor Nick Chadwick & the trainaid team. looking forward to my next course.
Excellent trainer, very experienced. Made the day informative but enjoyable. Right amount of practical involvement without making people feel uncomfortable. Would highly recommend *****
I really enjoyed the course it was very interesting. The environment was warm and friendly
Train Aid is rated 4.82 based on 1,163 reviews