Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Interactive session trainer made it enjoyable.
Was a great course
Excellent tutor and course materials were good
I really enjoyed it and learned a lot.
The trainer was very knowledgeable and delivered the training in a enjoyable and informative way that kept you engaged all the way through the day.
I was given the opportunity to access a course, I otherwise wouldn't have had access to.
Answered questions in detail, went over areas again if needed. The trainer was friendly and knowledgeable.
Tutor very enthusiastic and Knowledgeable. I learnt a lot over the three days and feel equipped with the right information to go my assignments.
Fulfilled their obligation for the course that I had signed up for
Well organised and small group was perfect. I really enjoyed the day with plenty time for the practical elements.
Extremely good training experience, which gave me both more knowledge and a lot more confidence. This will help me to deliver a well run, inclusive course for all my future learners. Thank you Train Aid .
The class was very inclusive which was made possible by the instructor ensuring that students were involved
The training was educative and practical. The Instructor did a good job of explaining some salient points, and ensured that everyone participated fully in the different aspects of the training. I however, discovered that there was some discrepancy between the on-line course and some aspect of the practical training. For example, the on-line course says do not touch a casualty with back injury. The Instructor told us we have to put the person in a recovery position to keep the person alive until the ambulance comes. Generally it was good.
Very enthusiastic trainer from the fire services, really helped me pick up what was being taught.
I found the course very informative and will help me in my career as a trainer
The course and materials provided were sufficient and Philips delivery of the micro teach assessment was invaluable.
Seth was a fantastic tutor, he really engaged the group and gave us thorough and realistic answers to all of the crazy questions and scenarios we threw at him. Couldn't fault him! The two negatives I have are that the wording on the online part of the course was in very poor English and is in dire need of being proof read, and really made me doubt the quality of the course I'd just paid for. Also, the dvd's of first aid scenarios that Seth had, were so scratched they wouldn't play on his laptop. Surely a group of around 8 students paying £90 each should raise enough profit to be able to afford to provide him with a new copy when needed?!?!
I thought the email you send out with all the Info when booking the course is very helpful, providing where to park etc. The email providing the date of the course and where it's based with the address could include the times as well. It would be good to receive a email after completing the train aid assement online & the practical just a rough idea on when we will receive our certificate other than that it was great & our teacher Ray was clear about the training.
The trainer knew his stuff and presented it with a good deal of humor.
The course overall was fine. However there was things that I knew from previous paediatric first aid courses that were not talked about. I felt that things such as bandaging wounds should have been a practical as well as CPR
Train Aid is rated 4.82 based on 1,163 reviews