Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Really enjoyed to learned everything’s about first aid is really important and the teacher was amazing So thank you very much
Highly recommend Train Aid with Martyn !!
Very happy with training and learn a lot
very good training! enjoyed the session
Absolutely lovely trainer. Phil was so patient and understanding and it was never too much no matter how many questions he was asked. Very happy with the teacher we were given thank you.
I forgot the teacher’s name. Please tell him he is amazing. I had my full attention cause of him. Amazing training:)
I had Seth as my Paediatric first aid trainer. The day went by so quickly and was so much fun, Seth really made the course a joy to be a part of and made me definitely want to use train aid again for my renewal.
Great first aid course, teacher was really good and funny. Made it a really enjoyable and knowledgeable day.
In December, I attended the Level 3 Award in Education and Training, with Martyn Smith. This was a 3 day course, with a micro teach and 3 essays. I can say that this course exceeds expectations and was very well delivered!
The session included everything I needed for my work and I feel much more confident if I need to respond in an emergency. I didn't feel that the trainer was as knowledgeable as I have had in previous training but he was very personable and down to earth.
It was helpful that part of the training was done online! The tutor at the practical session put us at our ease, made sure that we understood before moving on to the next subject! He was also understanding of our individual needs e.g. religious sensitivities, nerves, aches and pains!
Professional training delivered to a great standard, having completed the Level 4 award in IQA. The support during class based learning and after while completing the units required was excellent, clear constructive advice & detailed feedback. Thanks to our Tutor Nick Chadwick & the trainaid team. looking forward to my next course.
Excellent trainer, very experienced. Made the day informative but enjoyable. Right amount of practical involvement without making people feel uncomfortable. Would highly recommend *****
I really enjoyed the course it was very interesting. The environment was warm and friendly
Really enjoyed the 3 days learning with lovely people, our teacher Lynn was great with lots of knowledge and support.
I REALLY ENJOYED THE COURSE I WOULD OF LIKED MORE TIME DURING THE TEACHING DEMONSTRATION FOR MY PRACTICAL SESSION BUT OVERALL A VERY GOOD COURSE THANK YOU.I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
The AET course I did with TrainAid was very well structured and delivered. The 3 days were a lot of fun. The tutor was exceptional - which is exactly what you need on a course teaching you how to teach!
excellent course and very well presented by Lynn made me feel accepted and at ease and i learned a great deal of knowledge that will stand me in good stead for my future career
It went well but why have I still not received my certificate?
Phil was good very knowledgeable in the course it was interesting and made your brain work
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,137 reviews