Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Really great instructor! Very passionate. But venue was poor, no coffee or tea provided. No soap in the toilet and the room was freeeeezing!
Really enjoyed every bit of the training duration. i mean there was no boring or awkward moment, every minute spent was full of knowledge and laughter from the trainer. Honestly i can't fault the lecture and i will definitely recommend and will give a 100%.
I really enjoyed the course, haven’t been into proper first aid courses before.
Lynn Hampson was excellent - really first class. The course itself was well structured, relevant and pitched at just the correct level of challenge. Course materials were good although there was a mix up in terms of the forms given to Lyn in that some were outdated (not her fault). The only negative was that the room at the Mercure is too small for 10 students.
The guy running it was very nice and a good laugh too. Course was enjoyable and I learnt a lot.
Martyn was a fantastic trainer who really helped me feel engaged in the group and content. I would thoroughly recommend Train-Aid to anyone looking to gain a Level 3 award in education and training
Really enjoyed the course and the guy who took it was really nice and a good laugh. Can’t remember his name but it was on sat jan 11th 2020 at Guildford Christ church.
from enrollment to doing the course i felt very comfortable and fully informed our trainer martyn smith was excellent
Excellent course, venue and trainer. Best course I’ve been on by far.... very enjoyable
Very pleased with training, definitely recomend it
The course is well formulated and easy to follow. The venue was great with everything needed to make a good environment for learning. The tutor was fantastic. I have done a similar course before and found it dry and hard to follow but Carrie did an excellent job and made the 3 days interesting and fun. Thank you
Great course content, venue location and brilliant trainer. Strongly recommend
Really enjoyed to learned everything’s about first aid is really important and the teacher was amazing So thank you very much
Highly recommend Train Aid with Martyn !!
Very happy with training and learn a lot
very good training! enjoyed the session
Absolutely lovely trainer. Phil was so patient and understanding and it was never too much no matter how many questions he was asked. Very happy with the teacher we were given thank you.
I forgot the teacher’s name. Please tell him he is amazing. I had my full attention cause of him. Amazing training:)
I had Seth as my Paediatric first aid trainer. The day went by so quickly and was so much fun, Seth really made the course a joy to be a part of and made me definitely want to use train aid again for my renewal.
Great first aid course, teacher was really good and funny. Made it a really enjoyable and knowledgeable day.
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,149 reviews