Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Train Aid Emergency First Aid course was interesting, informative as well as fun. A lot was packed into the day but activities were varied and the coach kept us well motivated.
Despite having a crammed packed day of technical and essential information giving, the learning outcomes were achieved in a fun filled and effective manner. left feeling confident about tackling first aid at work incidents
I felt the course was extremely valuable and well run. The trainer was extremely knowledgeable and professional. The justification for providing a grade of 'Good' not 'Very Good' is due to the course environment. We spend a proportion of the course discussing learning environments, I personally do not believe the Quakers meeting house is suitable for such a course. I say this due to the condition of the main learning room plus associated areas to conduct work, the location was cold, in some places very damp which I do not believe provide a suitable learning environment for such an important course.
Train Aid has been good. They just messed up my booking at first but as soon as I called them back they resolved it within couple of hours.
Three days flew by but I am so glad to had opted for the classroom based training v distance learning. Being part of a group you learnt more and felt more comfortable delivering the micro sessions with them. Felt it did lack a bit of delivery technique but I had covered some of that before but others may have used it. Thanks
James Reeves who ran the course was excellent. Ashford college was great. only problem was receiving the email regarding the assignments late on a Sunday before the course on the Monday. I didn't know that I needed a laptop and as I travelled 350 miles to get to the training I couldn't go home and get my laptop. Cheers Joe
Train Aid is a very well organised and professional company. The training itself was very good and the trainer (Mr Phil Gallie) was very approachable and made the learning experience enjoyable. The venue was good, however the sun kept blasting through the windows and there were no blinds (easily rectified).
The presenter was very welcoming, and straightaway made everyone feel at ease. Time-keeping was slightly unbalanced in that a lot of time seemed to go on less structured discussion in the morning, and not so much on practical training (chest compressions) in the afternoon. In the morning the trainer had perhaps unwisely suggested that the day should finish about 3 pm - in fact it went on an hour past that time, which made for some restlessness in those final minutes.
A very friendly, informal and informative course. Excellent tutor who made every effort to ensure we got the most from the course, any questions were answered in a knowledgeable, concise way. I got the impression the entire group felt the same. I would thoroughly recommend Train Aid and will use them again when my paediatric first aid course expires in 3 years time.
I found trade very good and informative. The trainer was professional and extremely knowledgeable. I would have rated it 5 Stars but I still have not recieved my certificate for the course. I would be grateful if it could be emailed to me at: millimanning@yahoo.com Thank you in advance Millicent Manning
I attended Basic Life Support Course which has proved very helpful in improving my knowledge and skills. The skill part is very gud especially the way it was conducted.
Really good course, tutor was brilliant and assignments marked quickly.
Good course very easy to follow
Various locations,
Interactive and enjoyable approach to teaching First Aid!
I feel more confident in my first aid skills
good trainer - would recommend
Great trainer and course, but too dense for a first timer. More breaks and time to digest would suit me better.
The session was good enough, my main comment would the venue, very poor. No local parking, nearest car park some distance away and required a payment. Not experienced this before on away training days. No were to sit for lunch apart from the main training hall, a garden area, outside on such hot days are welcome. Some of the participants were constantly on their mobile telephones. Trainer needed to have been in control of this. Somewhat distracting.
The course was very interesting and the tutor knew his subject and he was very friendly and professional.
Train Aid is rated 4.82 based on 1,163 reviews