Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
It was amazing! Learnt a lot on the day had a brilliant day. Thank you
Graham was a nice guy and he helped me learn some vital life saving skills!
I would recommend everyone to go on this course and it may someday help save a loved ones life!
Thank you very much for this training, it was very interesting and useful. The person providing the training (sorry I can't remember his name) was really good and funny, made the day go through really easily and he was really good at explaining everything. The room itself was a bit poor, it was quite cold there are there was not even coffee provided, apart from the space everything was good.
Brilliant course, very informative. Sandra was great! Highly recommend.
Brilliant and personable trainer who was motivating and encouraging. Good communication from an admin perspective too.
Completed 3 Day Micro-teach as part of AET with Martyn Smith (2nd, 3rd, 4th March 2020) in London. Was a fantastic experience and very engaging. Great Trainer and look forward to using again in the future!
Course was run really well. Brian ran the course in St Albans. Everything was explained really well and given lots of opportunity to ask questions. Would most definitely recommend
Ray was a brilliant trainer the day was very informative and intestinal and he was able to teach using great technique to help remember when away from the environment. Interactive and kept everything relevant not wasting a minute of the time he had.
Very informative and enjoyable, best first aid training I’ve been too!
I done first aid at work course, teacher was very professional and pleasant guy also this been done on weekend time. Very satisfied! Thanks!
Training was very good and helpful especially the trainer was very good on demonstrating all practical stuffs for first aid very good way so overall got many ideas and techniques got more knowledge and information from the course
Excellent course. Thank you
A very good course. The trainer was very engaging and very thorough.
I came out feeling confident in what I would do in a first aid situation if one arose.
The training is excellent and Brian was very helpful and approachable.
Great training day, the instructor made it fun and enjoyable
The tutor Richard Hood was very knowledgeable, with a fun but factual delivery. I have to say he was very patient with those whose grey matter had not fully developed. He is a great asset to the company.
I thoroughly enjoyed my chosen course, I found it really interesting and useful. Phil the Trainer was very passionate about the subject and was very inclusive
I really enjoyed the 3 days. very interesting and engaging. I have gain a lot of confidents in my teaching by doing this course. Thank you.
I enjoyed it very much. Thanks to teacher and his sense of humour I felt so comfortable.
Train Aid delivered a very informative course. I was happy that I was able to book a course for the weekend. Richard Hood was a very good first aid trainer. He explained everything clearly. I have learnt some very interesting information. Also, the customer service team were really efficient. They get back to queries very quickly and are very helpful. I would highly recommend Train Aid. Thank you!
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,133 reviews