Train Aid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Train Aid
Read Train Aid Reviews

Tell us how Train Aid made you happy
Second time I’ve done my first aid training with Train Aid . Very professional, understanding and friendly first aid tutors
It was a very useful, informative section and the instructor was very knowledgeable.
The train aid course was informative and filled with lots of practical advice from real scenarios. The trainer was very knowledgeable and clear in the information he delivered.
Was a great training session, learned a lot
The course was very informative and made great use of the time available. Martyn delivered the information in an interesting and engaging manner that involved all participants and ultimately helped us all learn quicker. There was a good mix of theory and practical exercises that left me feeling confident in my abilities.
Very informative & interesting with lots of interaction. I would highly recommend this course.
I'm very happy with the course, learned a lot
Enjoyed my course in Richmond last Saturday run by Martyn (I forget his surname) while it was a serious course Martyn made it fun with the right amount of humour. I now feel a lot more confident and better prepared to help my daughter who has a small nursery.
Good, direct and appropriate. Centre used could be updated as it was very cold because the heating was not working.
Excellent information was received, teacher taught really well.
All relevant areas that needed to be covered were covered. Easy access location Lively friendly instructor.
The instructor was great,funny,clever!!!
Class was very informative Teacher made us all at Easy Love the course
I was very pleased with the training and the administration aspects too. Thank you Train-Aid.
Very professional service, will definitely be using them again. thank you!
A well organised and informative days course. Recommended.
It was amazing! Learnt a lot on the day had a brilliant day. Thank you
Graham was a nice guy and he helped me learn some vital life saving skills! I would recommend everyone to go on this course and it may someday help save a loved ones life!
Thank you very much for this training, it was very interesting and useful. The person providing the training (sorry I can't remember his name) was really good and funny, made the day go through really easily and he was really good at explaining everything. The room itself was a bit poor, it was quite cold there are there was not even coffee provided, apart from the space everything was good.
Brilliant course, very informative. Sandra was great! Highly recommend.
Train Aid is rated 4.81 based on 1,149 reviews