Traffic Self Drive Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traffic Self Drive

About Traffic Self Drive: About Us
Traffic Self Drive was founded over 30 years ago, with the aim of delivering the highest quality car and van hire service to customers throughout Hertfordshire. Our experience and expertise means that we have established ourselves as one of the leading independent providers of affordable car and van hire in the Hertfordshire area.

IMG_2300
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service. When you come to us, you can talk to a friendly member of staff with a wide knowledge of our vehicles and our services, ensuring that you receive the best possible deal.

Our airport service is the best of its kind, offering a combination of high quality vehicles, prompt and efficient service and a personable approach to ensure travelling to or from London Luton and Heathrow airports is as easy as possible.

If you would like to know more about us, please feel free to get in touch with us today and find out how we can make getting from A to B as simple as possible for you.

info@trafficselfdrive.com

Tell us how Traffic Self Drive made you happy

"All I wanted to do was hire a van!! Called to get a quote the owner fired his response to my request so quickly I couldn't quite catch what he said. On being asked to repeat it he told me "I've got a lot of calls waiting" I asked if I could book and he said again he was very busy at which point I asked if calls waiting were more important than my booking, at that he put me on hold without a word so I hung up. I was so surprised at what happened I really thought I must have got it wrong so called back. No he really is that rude told me I'd find someone else to hire me a van. Obviously so busy doesn't need any extra business. Still can't believe it!!"
Traffic Self Drive is rated 4.95 based on 134 reviews