Traffic Self Drive Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traffic Self Drive

About Traffic Self Drive: About Us
Traffic Self Drive was founded over 30 years ago, with the aim of delivering the highest quality car and van hire service to customers throughout Hertfordshire. Our experience and expertise means that we have established ourselves as one of the leading independent providers of affordable car and van hire in the Hertfordshire area.

IMG_2300
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service. When you come to us, you can talk to a friendly member of staff with a wide knowledge of our vehicles and our services, ensuring that you receive the best possible deal.

Our airport service is the best of its kind, offering a combination of high quality vehicles, prompt and efficient service and a personable approach to ensure travelling to or from London Luton and Heathrow airports is as easy as possible.

If you would like to know more about us, please feel free to get in touch with us today and find out how we can make getting from A to B as simple as possible for you.

info@trafficselfdrive.com

Tell us how Traffic Self Drive made you happy

"After a tiring journey I was extremely glad to be met in arrivals and shown to our car which was nearby. Within 5 minutes we were all sorted and ready to go. Our two girls safely fastened into their car seats which are provided for no extra charge. Even the car park charge was covered. We had a great holiday and then when we returned to Heathrow to fly back home the handover was equally straightforward. I highly recommend this company and will definitely use it again when we next fly into Heathrow."
"What an extreme pleasure it is to be asked to review Traffic Self Drive. In every respect they exceed the service provided by the multinational car hire companies. I cannot add anything to the previous reviews of this local firm. We have never had any complaint about the car hire process. Way better than that, though, is that we have continually been amazed at the overall quality of the hire vehicle, the meet-and-greet at Heathrow, guidance in use of the car, free (to us) parking, meet-and-greet drop-off with a trolley for our luggage. We cannot think of any way in which Traffic Car Hire could improve. Stay small and stay good, guys! . We have been singing their praises to everyone we meet who is travelling to England as we can't speak highly enough of the service we received from them on the occasions we have hired one of their cars. Always superb, on time, friendly, professional, helpful and top quality cars - and not expensive, either. Our only regret is that it took ten years to find them for our car in our trips to England from Australia. We send our best wishes for their well deserved future success."
"Great service. Been using them for years now and wouldn't go to anyone else"
"Excellent personal service and very helpful staff. I needed to hire a car using an Asian driving licence as my UK photocard was out of date: I approached all the big firms: Hertz did not reply, Avis wanted an International Driving Permit even though my foreign photocard contained an English translation, and Eurocar eventually said the same. These folks? No problem. So I booked online and was delighted to have the car delivered to Heathrow for no extra charge - the customer service rep was waiting at the gate as I came through despite being delayed over an hour. He started filling out the forms while I grabbed a coffee then led me to the car. Almost new and in perfect condition, with a sat nav thrown in for free. Lovely fellah even let me call my brother to tell him I'd arrived using his mobile as my phone was not working! Within minutes I was away and, when it came time to return, I forgot to check the docs he had given me, with instructions on where to leave the car, and being rather stressed I ended up in the wrong carpark. I phoned them to let them know I was a couple of hours early and that I could move the car if they let me know where to put it, but they just said no, leave the car where it was with the keys and the carpark card, and just go and relax! End of. Well, I have hired plenty of cars, almost all from the big firms, but have never had such exceptional and efficient service, usually with a load of time wasted in line then admin etc - not something I relish after a 12 hour flight. Worth a premium in my opinion. Well deserved 5 stars - thank you all!"
Traffic Self Drive is rated 4.95 based on 134 reviews