Traffic Self Drive Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traffic Self Drive

About Traffic Self Drive: About Us
Traffic Self Drive was founded over 30 years ago, with the aim of delivering the highest quality car and van hire service to customers throughout Hertfordshire. Our experience and expertise means that we have established ourselves as one of the leading independent providers of affordable car and van hire in the Hertfordshire area.

IMG_2300
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service. When you come to us, you can talk to a friendly member of staff with a wide knowledge of our vehicles and our services, ensuring that you receive the best possible deal.

Our airport service is the best of its kind, offering a combination of high quality vehicles, prompt and efficient service and a personable approach to ensure travelling to or from London Luton and Heathrow airports is as easy as possible.

If you would like to know more about us, please feel free to get in touch with us today and find out how we can make getting from A to B as simple as possible for you.

info@trafficselfdrive.com

Tell us how Traffic Self Drive made you happy

"I have been hiring cars from Traffic Self Drive for about five years now. Their service is truly excellent and completely hassle free. You are met at Arrivals with a smile however unearthly the hour and within minutes are in the car park with a quick overview of the workings of the car. None of this dragging suitcases onto a bus to go and queue to collect your rental car which you have with the large corporations. And when you return the car you agree a time at departures, park at drop-off, unload your luggage and hand back the key. The whole process could not be simpler. I have recommended Traffic Self Drive to many of my friends and will continue to do so. See you in June!"
"Excellent service. Nearly new cars delivered to door and collected afterwards. Reasonable prices. I've been using them for some years."
"Paul at Traffic self drive has been brilliant to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. From start to finish the whole process was smooth and I cannot find one single fault with anything. My wife called them on a Saturday, a week or so into her hire to ask to add myself to the insurance due to a long drive to view a car that we were looking to purchase. In under 10 minutes it was all done for an £2 extra per day. Main dealer service and from a village hire company. Absolutely 1st class 'old school' service. Many thanks to you all, Adrian & Natasha."
"Used Traffic Self Drive twice recently, fantastic service both times. Cars were immaculate on both occasions too. Highly recommended! JW (Harpenden)"
"I work in logistics and whether we are hiring a car or a van, Traffic are our go-to vehicle hire company. They are reliable, friendly and the vehicles are always of a excellent standard. Highly recommend."
"November 2015 This is the third occasion I have booked a 'Meet and Greet Service' at Luton Airport. On each occasion Traffic have provided an excellent and professional service. Always reliable with their information and the contact arrangements work very well. Would highly recommend Traffic for a 'stressless' and efficient car rental service. J.Julius Israel"
"The staff are very friendly and prompt in their service delivery. I am very pleased doing business with them."
"We have used Traffic Self Drive a few times now and I have NO complaints their service is impeccable and I would highly recommend them. We live in Singapore and after a long flight it is a joy to see the guys from Traffic self drive there waiting to help us to our car. The drivers are always polite and help with the Luggage and are very cheery which is a godsend after a long journey. We have phoned at short notice if early or late and it has never been a problem. They are always accommodating ."
"These guys are excellent. I've been using them regularly for approaching ten years and have nothing but good things to say. They deliver to and collect from my house, they deliver to and collect from Heathrow as needed - always reliable, always on time, always top quality cars. I haven't had a technical or service issue in the entire time I've been using them. I can't recommend them highly enough."
"Staff at Traffic could not be more helpful, at an uncertain time they bent over backwards to provide the vehicle we needed and extended the hire, so that we were able to finish a job. The delivery service is amazing, and meant that my day was minimally disrupted. Thank you all for your helpful and kind service. We will be back, and have already recommended you to friends. Jeremy"
"We have been using Traffic Self Drive for the past few years and we could not be happier with their service. They are very professional, friendly people to deal with and the vehicles are always excellent. We would recommend Traffic Self Drive to anyone without any hesitation. Cathal McMullan E McMullan Limited"
"Very professional......Car arrived on time very good service ..... I would use them again....."
"We were very happy with the service."
"All I wanted to do was hire a van!! Called to get a quote the owner fired his response to my request so quickly I couldn't quite catch what he said. On being asked to repeat it he told me "I've got a lot of calls waiting" I asked if I could book and he said again he was very busy at which point I asked if calls waiting were more important than my booking, at that he put me on hold without a word so I hung up. I was so surprised at what happened I really thought I must have got it wrong so called back. No he really is that rude told me I'd find someone else to hire me a van. Obviously so busy doesn't need any extra business. Still can't believe it!!"
Traffic Self Drive is rated 4.95 based on 134 reviews