Traffic Self Drive Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Traffic Self Drive

About Traffic Self Drive: About Us
Traffic Self Drive was founded over 30 years ago, with the aim of delivering the highest quality car and van hire service to customers throughout Hertfordshire. Our experience and expertise means that we have established ourselves as one of the leading independent providers of affordable car and van hire in the Hertfordshire area.

IMG_2300
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service. When you come to us, you can talk to a friendly member of staff with a wide knowledge of our vehicles and our services, ensuring that you receive the best possible deal.

Our airport service is the best of its kind, offering a combination of high quality vehicles, prompt and efficient service and a personable approach to ensure travelling to or from London Luton and Heathrow airports is as easy as possible.

If you would like to know more about us, please feel free to get in touch with us today and find out how we can make getting from A to B as simple as possible for you.

info@trafficselfdrive.com

Tell us how Traffic Self Drive made you happy

"Great service at all stages - reservation, pick up and return. I wish I could find a similar company in other countries."
"I've hired a car 5 times now in the last 7 months and every time the car was delivered and collected on time and the cars were in excellent condition. Traffic Self Drive provide an efficient, flexible, professional and friendly service which is far superior to the much larger national hire companies. I have no hesitation in highly recommending them."
"Efficient Personal service Trusting Reliable Quality"
"Great service. Great prices. Great vehicles. Very efficient service with new and clean vans. Highly recommended."
"professional, courteous, competitive and vehicles new and clean"
"Very professional......Car arrived on time very good service ..... I would use them again....."
"Friendly efficient service. Couldn't fault them. Amazing customer service. Would use them again"
"Amazing service, brilliant Van, easy to drive and wonderful customer service."
"All I wanted to do was hire a van!! Called to get a quote the owner fired his response to my request so quickly I couldn't quite catch what he said. On being asked to repeat it he told me "I've got a lot of calls waiting" I asked if I could book and he said again he was very busy at which point I asked if calls waiting were more important than my booking, at that he put me on hold without a word so I hung up. I was so surprised at what happened I really thought I must have got it wrong so called back. No he really is that rude told me I'd find someone else to hire me a van. Obviously so busy doesn't need any extra business. Still can't believe it!!"
"I used these guys a few years a go and they were great but hadn't needed another hire car until last week. Can safely say that I was not disappointed. Really superb service. The car provided was fantastic, the paperwork was all incredibly simple and the price was great too. All the staff were incredibly helpful and polite. Genuinely great service and will be using time and time again in future."
"I've been using Traffic for many years on my visits to the UK, their high level of service, quailty of cars, and value for money are second to none and highly recommended"
"quick courteous,and professional,will use again"
"I have used Traffic for years and they always been very helpful and supply almost new vehicles. I have recommended them to people many times. The guys that deliver my vehicles are always polite and professional."
"I live in Dubai, whenever I'm back in the UK I always use Traffic Self Drive. Very reliable and always on time and friendly."
"Always a reliable service"
"... a reliable, easy, personable, trouble free, value for money, responsive, positive experience .. totally recommended"
"After a tiring journey I was extremely glad to be met in arrivals and shown to our car which was nearby. Within 5 minutes we were all sorted and ready to go. Our two girls safely fastened into their car seats which are provided for no extra charge. Even the car park charge was covered. We had a great holiday and then when we returned to Heathrow to fly back home the handover was equally straightforward. I highly recommend this company and will definitely use it again when we next fly into Heathrow."
"Rented a car for a trip to Stonehenge with the family. Hassle free, friendly staff, International license is also accepted. Highly recommended."
"I have a child and so it's handy to have someone meet us in arrivals with the car parked up on site. We are away in our hire car in no time. I use them every time I fly to Heathrow now."
"Fantastic customer service!, quick turnarounds and very reliable new vehicles. EPOSability ltd. highly recommend Traffic Self Drive. They are our one and only hire vehicle company."
Traffic Self Drive is rated 4.95 based on 133 reviews