Traffic Self Drive Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traffic Self Drive

About Traffic Self Drive: About Us
Traffic Self Drive was founded over 30 years ago, with the aim of delivering the highest quality car and van hire service to customers throughout Hertfordshire. Our experience and expertise means that we have established ourselves as one of the leading independent providers of affordable car and van hire in the Hertfordshire area.

IMG_2300
We pride ourselves on offering a personal service. When you come to us, you can talk to a friendly member of staff with a wide knowledge of our vehicles and our services, ensuring that you receive the best possible deal.

Our airport service is the best of its kind, offering a combination of high quality vehicles, prompt and efficient service and a personable approach to ensure travelling to or from London Luton and Heathrow airports is as easy as possible.

If you would like to know more about us, please feel free to get in touch with us today and find out how we can make getting from A to B as simple as possible for you.

info@trafficselfdrive.com

Tell us how Traffic Self Drive made you happy

"Have been using Traffic Self Drive for 7 years. Reliable, friendly and consistently provide superb service and vehicles for my company. Even though I have moved away, I continue to use them."
"I have been using Traffic Self Drive for many years now and its always been a positive experience, they have been punctual and helpful in their responses and car drop off. Overall they provide good service and I don't feel I'm being taken for a ride........."
"As British expats who make frequent visits to the UK we would never hire a vehicle from anyone else. Traffic Self Drive offer an unbeatable combination of competitive prices, a well-maintained fleet of (invariably brand new) vehicles, and first class customer service."
"Always very responsive and reliable. Great service and the quickest way to get on the road when arriving on a flight into Heathrow and the most painless way to leave. All at a reasonable cost. I am a great fan and a repeat customer and will continue to repeat."
"Possibly one of the best car hire companies I have dealt with. Very efficient and professional staff. Car was as described and without any faults. Complete experience was excellent, I cannot praise them enough. This was my first time I have used Traffic Self Drive and it will not be my last. Thank you."
"As usual friendly personal service, minimal fuss, new car. Pick up and drop off couldn't be easier. I highly recommend to anyone arriving at Heathrow after a long flight!"
"We were very happy with the service."
"Very professional team. Always on time and happy to help."
"Punctual delivery of a virtually new car at a good price"
"Friendly and efficient service. Excellent car. Far better value than the big companies and a more personal service."
"I have been burned by regular hire car companies from Heathrow before with hidden charges, rude staff and long delays. The whole process from Traffic Self drive was a breath of fresh air. Met on time at the airport, paperwork all ready, process clearly explained, car park ticket handed over with number plate recognition already sorted out. Process for Dartford Bridge explained, very professional and courteous service throughout. I found this company via referral and will be the only company I look to book with in future. A high degree of professional pride in their company. Highly recommended."
"Convenient, efficient and super helpful staff."
"As always, efficient and friendly service at a very attractive price. They are a pleasure to deal with."
"I recently needed to hire a car at short notice and Traffic Self Drive were still able to supply the type of car I prefer. The quality of service and car were once again first class. Highly recommended 👍"
"Great service from start to finish!"
"The staff is very friendly. They bring the car and pick it up from location, clean car like new. They very helpful in terms of booking. Great communication. Good prize for last minute rental. Very quick service"
"Hiring a van is quick, efficient, and easy. Nice people to do business with, leaving me time to get on with MY business."
"Very reliable service"
"Punctual greeting at the airport both pickup and return, almost brand new car and sensible pricing"
"Efficient service with very good cars at a very good price, the perfect package"
Traffic Self Drive is rated 4.95 based on 134 reviews