Traditional Beams Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy

Jen
"We have just installed our new oak beam mantle and we couldn't be more pleased! The fittings were great and the instructions clear and easy to follow. The beam looks lovely and the quality is beautiful. The information on the website was clear and helpful and I was so pleased with the quick delivery as it meant I have been able to get my beam in place ready to enjoy over Christmas! I highly recommend this company and will be ordering shelves to match my beam in the new year. Many thanks!"
Shirley Bateman
"Looks amazing, and a great price. Thanks"
Hanna Schaub
"Very happy with my beam! Looks great"
"Very good quality shelves they look amazing"
"Ordered two fireplace beams and they are exactly what we wanted"
"Gorgeous product! The perfect finishing touch to our living room. Can’t fault service and delivery."
"Great bean. Look fantastic"
"Quick delivery, good communication."
"Excellent service."
"Really great shelf. Just what I wanted and better than I expected."
"I was a little hesitant buying from here at first as I was worried about not getting to see the beam for my fireplace however I emailed to ask if they would send me an image of the beam before it was sent and they did. This company were so helpful with helping me pick the colours and getting me the perfect beam, and it came very quickly and well packaged with very clear instructions. I'm delighted with my aged rustic beam for my fireplace and would absolutely recommend this company to my family and friends, thank you so so much."
"Beautiful quality of wood. High quality fixings that were easy to fit."
Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. We are pleased you found the wood beautiful and fixings easy to use. We would love to see you again.
"Looks amazing, and a great price. Thanks"
Hello Shirley, Thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your photo. It looks great. We would love to see you again.
"Very happy with my beam! Looks great"
Hello Hanna, Thank you so much for your lovely review and for sharing the picture, it looks lovely! We would love to see you again.
"I was very impressed with the layout of the website which meant it was easy to source what I needed and order quickly. The quality of the oak beam is of a very high standard and the speed of delivery impressive considering it’s a handmade item cut to specific measurements. I can’t wait to put the beam up!"
Hello Lydia, We are so pleased your found the website easy to use as we put a lot of time into getting this just right. We are thrilled you found the oak beam to be of a high standard and the speed of delivery great. Thank you for shopping with Traditional Beams.
"Fantastic service and an absolutely beautiful beam, we are really pleased!"
Hello Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to review your oak beam from Traditional Beams. We are thrilled your pleased with it and the service was fantastic. We would love to see you again.
"Always a bit dubious when you see so many positive comments about a company and its products. However, I have to say that the product and the service both delivered to a great standard and exceeded our expectations. Many thanks to all the team at Traditional Beams."
Hello Ian, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled you are happy with with standard of the product and service provided. Thank you for shopping with Traditional Beams. We would love to see you again.
"Very pleased with the beam. Quick delivery and followed instructions given for position of holes for mounting. Will definitely be using again"
Hi Adam, Thanks again for another great review. much appreciated.
"The beam is beautiful , stunning 😘 Only problems was delivery ,as signature needed, I was not in , had to pick up from delivery company !!! After paying for delivery a bit annoying."
Hello, Thank you for your honest review. We are pleased you found the oak beam beautiful. We apologise the delivery company were unable to deliver the first time and will look into why this was not just left with a neighbour.
"Arrived quickly and working the time stated. Very happy with the colour and quality of the beam. We will definitely be purchasing again soon. Thank you!"
Hello Aimee, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled you are happy with your order and that you will be ordering again... we would love to see you again.
"Very good site, easy to use and the 2 mantels I've just bought were great with a good fixing kits."
Hello Anthony, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are pleased you found them easy to fit and our website easy to use. We would love to see you again.
"Really easy pick and order my beam. Arrived quickly also. Cant wait to get it up on the weekend."
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad you found the ordering process straight forward. We would love to see you agin.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.90 based on 541 reviews