Traditional Beams Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams

How would you rate Traditional Beams ?

Richard Kidd
Richard Kidd
Verified Buyer
"Traditional Beams was incredibly easy to use, and supplied our beam quicker than expected. We called for advice before sleecting what we wanted, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Once it arrived, it was easy to put up for any level of DIYer, and we are really happy with it. I also think the price was perfectly reasosable, and as such felt no reason to shop around. All in all, very pleased."
Brenda Pratt
Brenda Pratt
Verified Buyer
"Lovely wood. Delivered within a few days of ordering."
Karen Faulkner
Karen Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"Just had my beam put above fireplace and wood burner and it looks stunning. Can't recommend this company enough."
"I was extremely happy and satisfied with my recent purchase from Traditional Beams. This company were very helpful and accommodating in sorting out a problem with the first beam I ordered..... which was my fault, not theirs. I received a replacement beam in double quick time and it was exactly what I wanted, truly stunning. Came with fittings which were very easy to use...according to the guy with the drill who put it up for me. I would have liked to included a picture which shows it off with the fire on and the mantle dressed, but I couldn’t wait..so use your imagination as to how good it will look in the winter with a roaring fire, fairy lights and one or two tasteful and strategically placed ornaments."
Dave Aldridge
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic product and a very good company to deal with. I have been waiting a while to review as I have been waiting to see how the products hold up and I can confirm they are of an excellent standard. I had some trouble with the first delivery which I had to reject due to damage but this was the couriers fault. But very pleased indeed with the end result and would definitely use again."
"The beam is beautiful so authentic! Very happy with it. Definitely recommend."
We are thrilled you love your beam and find it very authentic. Thank you so much for this lovely 5* review!
Brenda Price
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, delivered in good time and the product was exactly what I hoped it would be."
Hi Brenda, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great 5* review. We are thrilled that the beam was what you expected and you are happy with your overall experience. We would love to deal with you again.
Sally Dingley
Verified Buyer
"Lovely facia beam and a good price too"
Hi Sally, Thanks for sharing your feedback with Traditional Beams. We are very pleased your facia beam is lovely and found the price good too! We would love to deal with you again!
YANN CAMBIER
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a mantel and a shelf, both arrived shortly after ordering and are of good quality/finish. Would recommend!"
Hi Yann, Thanks for leaving us a 5* review for our mantel and shelf. It means a lot and we are thrilled you are happy with your purchases!
"helpful when I realised I had ordered wrong colour, luckily before they had processed my order! very prompt delivery, and wow very good quality and finish. I love it."
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are thrilled you love your finished beam! Would be happy to deal with you again.
"I enquired about purchasing the rustic aged beam on the contact page on a late Friday night, had a very swift response first thing Monday. Fantastic correspondence throughout, ordered on the Monday, delivered by the Thursday! The beam looks absolutely stunning and I can't wait for my fireplace to be finished, it's going to look amazing! Thank you traditional beams for fantastic service!"
Hi Zara, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and share your experience with Traditional Beams. We are thrilled you found our service great and that your beam looks stunning! Thanks for shopping with us, we would love to deal with you again.
"Excellent service. Quick delivery. Great product."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, it's much appreciated :)
Clint Lovell
Verified Buyer
"Finish of the beam was above expectations and very easy to install."
Hi Clint, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very happy that your beam was above expectations. Thanks for shopping with us!
Niall Thomson
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with the Beam i had ordered. Super fast delivery and very helpfull over the phone with any questions i had!"
Hi Niall, Thanks so much for the kind review and letting everyone know what you think of Traditional Beams. It's much appreciated. We are thrilled you are happy with your beam and found us helpful! :) We would love to deal with you again.
Steve Josling
Verified Buyer
"The site was easy to find what I wanted. Ordering was easy and delivery was swift. Quality of products, beam and shelves was very good however thread location depth on bracket could be longer."
Hello, Thanks for the 5 star review. We are thrilled you found ordering easy and you love you beam and shelves! However we are sorry you didn't feel the thread depth was long enough, we do go by the manufacturers guidelines on this - it is surprising how much weight they can hold! Thanks again for shopping with Traditional Beams.
"Great service from ordering to delivery. Fast delivery , quality product, would highly recommend."
Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with Traditional Beams. We hope to deal with you again.
"Lovely product. Ordered oak fascia for fire surround. Super quality. Looks great"
Hello, we are very happy that you're pleased with your fire surround. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
"Quite simply: Excellent customer service Couldn’t do more to help Efficient Excellent delivery service Very good quality Great colour Rustic beam recommended Very pleased"
Hi Hilly,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review, it's much appreciated! We are very happy that you're pleased with all aspects of our company from the customer service to the delivery and product itself. We would love to deal with you again.
"Fantastic product and service. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Would definitely recommend to anyone."
Thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled you are happy with your product and would love to deal with you again.
"Very good choice of sizes of beams and a lovely selection of finishes. We ordered three beams to create a large fireplace surround - they are just stunning! Solid, heavy, gorgeous wood that looks the ‘bees knees’, beautifully shaped and finished. Nice to find a real quality product nowadays, many thanks."
Another great review! Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! It means so much to us to hear feedback like this. We are thrilled your beams looks the 'bees knees' and would love to deal with you again.
Richard Brighton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent delivery info, clear illustrated fitting instructions, good final adjustment mechanism and looks great due to the fine finish"
Hi Richard, Thank you for spending some time leaving us a great review. We are so please you were happy with the finish of the beam as well as all the little bits that go with it! :) Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams. We would love to deal with you again.
Pat French
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, kept informed of progress on order, delivered within 3 days, great service."
Hi Pat, We are very glad that you found our service great! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Linda Connolly
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was very quick and website to order made it very easy/simple."
Hi Linda, Thanks or taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you found our website easy to use. We would love to see you again!
Traditional Beams is rated 4.92 based on 415 reviews