Traditional Beams Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
John Evans
"Instructions easy to follow but you need to add that after screwing in the metal pegs you need to check to see if they are level.When I put the mantel on it was leaning forward from the wall and I discovered that the holes I drilled were slightly out. I tapped the pegs level with a rubber mallet and then glued the mantel and propped it up until glue set. Very pleased with final result."
Gabriella Rocha
"Beautiful beam! Just what I expected"
Christina Stewart
"Absolutely love our new Grey Oak Shelves! Great quality and had so many compliments on them 😊 highly recommend!!"
"Looks well above my fire thanks."
"Fantastic, quality product, came with easy fixings to get in place and order/delivery was smooth. Wood highly recommend 😂"
"Service was absolutely brilliant. The beam was delivered as expected with plenty of correspondence. Would definitely recommend this company."
Hello John,
Thank you for the great review and photo. Thanks for the additional info for the fitting instructions, we will look into this but glad you found the instructions easy to follow.
"Lovely slate"
Hello, I'm glad you like the Black Slate you purchased from Traditional Beams. Thanks for shopping with us.
"Beautiful piece of oak. Exactly what I was looking for. Excellent, no fuss, efficient service and great packaging. 100% recommend this company."
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Traditional Beams. It's great to hear it is exactly what you were looking for with no fuss and an efficient service. We would love to see you again.
"Really happy with my beam.It looks fantastic.Very well priced and quick delivery.Thankyou."
Hi Ashleigh, Thanks for leaving another great review. I'm glad the beam looks fantastic!
"Beautiful beam! Just what I expected"
Hello Gabriella,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review and also sharing a photo with us. It's great to hear that it is what you expected and beautiful. We really love the photo and I can see the pale grey colour you choose matches lovely with your table! It looks fab against the blush wall too! We would love to see you again.
"Fantastic service. Arrived in record breaking time, well packaged and looks amazing! We are so pleased. Great company to communicate with too. Fast and efficient."
Hello Steven. Thanks for the great review. We are thrilled that your order arrived promptly and that it looks amazing. We are so pleased you found our customer service brilliant. We would love to see you again.
Hello Cristina, Thank so much for sharing this great picture with us and leaving us a review. I'm pleased you have had plenty of compliments on them and that you would recommend us. We would love to see you again.
"Ordered a 4ft Rustic Aged Oak Beam online. Called first to ask if they could drill holes in the beam larger than normal to accommodate our fixings to which they agreed. Beam came on time, nicely packaged, holes drilled as requested. Really pleased with the beam, lots of character and lovely finish. Now a centrepiece in our living room."
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a brilliant review. I'm so glad you are pleased with your purchase and that we could be accommodating for your needs. We are thrilled it creates a great centrepiece in your living room. Thanks for sharing the photo it does look great!
"Wonderful product, excellent service couldn’t be happier."
Hello Brian, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased that you are happy with the product and service provided. Thank you for shopping with Traditional Beams.
"Really pleased with the ordering/delivery and final product. The beam I received is better than I expected. Really happy with my purchase, and looking into a future order!"
Hello Joanna, We are thrilled you're pleased with the final product as well as the ordering process. We would be very happy to welcome you back. Thank you for leaving us a lovely review.
"Beautiful beam, looks incredible!"
Thank you so much for the review and sharing a photo, it looks brilliant against the brick! Thank you for shopping with us, we would love to see you again.
"Fabulous beam easy to put up"
What a lovely photo of the beam thank you for sharing this with us. It's great to hear it was easy to put up. We would love tostados see you again.
"Good service, good value, well packed, easy to fit! Enough said!"
Hi Rob. thank you for the 5 star review. It's great to hear the service and value was good and it was easy to fit.
"Excellent product, really good value. Just fitted it and it looks superb just what we wanted"
Hello Susan, Thanks for the 5 star review. It's great to hear the product is excellent and good value. We would love to see you again.
"Excellent quality"
Hi Paul, Thanks for the 5 star review.
"Excellent service"
Thanks for the 5 star review.
"We bought two oak shelves for our kitchen and they look beautiful. They are not fitted yet and we can't wait to see them in place. The team were great in answer all the questions we had before we placed our order. Now we've seen the quality we've decided to order more!"
Hi Diane, Thank you the review. I'm glad the shelves you bought for your kitchen looks great and that you are going to order more. We would love to see you again.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 620 reviews