Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Great range of beautiful stained oak colours. Great to be able to attach a very substantial shelf to plasterboard
Hi Jan, we absolutely love this video review - thank you so much for going to the effort to do this, its massivley appreciated! We are delighted you are happy with your Oak Shelves, we hope to hear from you again in the future :)
Happy with the look of the beam it's quality, however although I accept its going to be heavy, only two brackets for installation, bear in mind the length I would have been happier with a third bracket for added security.
I love the new beam over my fireplace. It is so simple but has transformed the room. I found the info about finishes a little vague on the website but the beam that arrived is exactly as I had hoped. Lead time was quite long but I ordered for last delivery before Christmas so not surprising, and it did arrive exactly when they said it would. Good clear instructions about installation and good quality fixings were included.

Overall really happy with the product and service from Traditional Beams and when I get my other fireplace opened out I will definitely buy another beam from them.
My beam arrived as agreed. Due to delivery being so close to Christmas we decided to wait until after this time to install our beam. The beam is good quality, however for us we were hoping for a more rustic look and not the polished front we have. It may be I have chosen the wrong beam for us.
Excellent service. This is the second beam I've purchased from Traditional beams and I'm just as pleasantly pleased with this one as I was with the first one. The quality, service, packaging and delivery are excellent.
My beam has completely transformed my living room. It completes the look and I love it! One of my favourite features!
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Excellent service and lovely timber!
What a great oak beam. It really looks good and makes a difference to the fire place and room.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 19th January 2021
We bought an oak beam for our fireplace, it looks amazing and was exactly what we wanted. I added the metal shelf brackets to suit the look of the room. David took the time to point out that normally these products don't go together and didn't just "grab the money", as it was they really look great together. We really appreciated both the quality of the products and the attention to customer care, thanks David.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Excellent service and product
Beautiful quality product with an excellent choice of designs. We had to wait a bit, but it was worth it in the end.
Nice product & well packaged, will be ordering again soon
Fabulous beam for my fireplace. Great service and great product. Easy to fit too
Searched the internet for ages and couldn’t be happier with the beam. I ordered the “light” and went 6inch high and 5inch deep. Really pleased with the dimensions for the fireplace and the colour and details to the fireplace are just right
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Brilliant beams and service
Beam will be fixed to fireplace next week, but the beam itself appears very satisfactory.
Good service from start to finish, decent price and when beam arrived, could see it was a quality product. Was finishing touch to my fire place.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Lovely beam, however installation was frustrating... it's still not sitting correctly and has a gap at the top.
Fantastic service, love our beam.
Would definitely use this company again.
Thanks
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 15th January 2021
I was looking for a beam with rustic character - knots, lumps, cracks etc. The beam i received was perfect - very close in quality to the photos online. Attaching it to the wall was simple, as clear instructions and quality fixtures were included. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
Fantastic thanks to traditional beams. A beautiful piece of timber and great communication throughout.

Will definitely be back for more

Tim Doyle. TD Carpentry and Joinery