Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Great range of beautiful stained oak colours. Great to be able to attach a very substantial shelf to plasterboard
Hi Jan, we absolutely love this video review - thank you so much for going to the effort to do this, its massivley appreciated! We are delighted you are happy with your Oak Shelves, we hope to hear from you again in the future :)
Great service, everything was as described.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Posted 53 minutes ago
Excellent Service & the shelves look amazing!!
Great look excellent value for money easy to fit, brings the living room to the next level highly recommend this company
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 26th November 2021
great item, well made and easy to fit
Excellent service. Beautiful piece of oak lovingly wrapped to keep it safe, delivered to the door. As I live in a remote part of North Wales delivery was a key factor in my choice but price and quality were really important too. They delivered on all three points. Would highly recommend
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Love our rustic oak fire place beam. Just the job and now tempted to get matching shelves.
Found the company on line and have already recommended to my friends. Great selection and our beam is fantastic. Beautifully cut and excellent finish and I am delighted with the final look. Given the beam is 100% oak, great value for money as it will undoubtedly outlast me. Delivery and service great absolutely no problem and arrived on time. Great company great product.
I had purchased and installed a floating shelf in our living room. It was to be decorated and the painters said they would move the shelf, but unfortunately only did so after it was damaged by the decorating process. I contacted Traditional Beams and asked if they could help restore the beam back to its original condition. They were very prompt with their response and happy to help. I returned the damaged beam to Traditional Beams and it was back with me in less than a week having been fully restored to it initial condition. Thank you very much.
Beautiful wood, lovely colour and all came quick and easy. Will certainly recommend and be using again!
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 25th November 2021 Traditional Beams 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Great quality excellent workmanship and look great on the wall highly recommend these shelves Thank you
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Really pleased with our mantle beam, it’s given the fireplace the character it needed. Good company to order from, no problems and prompt delivery. Overall very happy.
Excellent service and great quality. Also excellent aftercare when I needed it. I’ve ordered twice from here and would definitely recommend.
The website was easy and good to use. My oak mantlepiece arrived quickly. I thought the price extremely fair. The colour match to the photo was good also. All round a very good service,
Whilst visiting the factory to look at their oak shelves and we were so impressed with the quality we ordered 2 with fittings for a solid wall. Delivery was approximately 10 working days and I called again to collect. The finish is fantastic. A friendly company coupled with great craftmenship.
We recently purchased 3 rustic pine floating shelves and they are fabulous! They weren’t the cheapest out there but after doing a lot of searching they appeared to be exactly what we were after and I’m happy to say that we are not disappointed. The shelves are gorgeous and good quality; exactly how we hoped they’d be and they have transformed the space in the kitchen. They were shipped within the time frame quoted and we are so pleased that we’ve since ordered more for a different room.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Love my oak beam. Really easy to fix to the wall
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Excellent service and beautiful oak shelves
Over the moon with our beam, it is stunning. Amazing quality. We opted for a 14cm by 14cm chunky piece to have above the fireplace. It really is perfect. It didn't take long to arrive & the packaging & delivery were excellent too.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Ordered two oak floating shelves. I was unsure what fitting I needed. I rang , and the lady was helpful and kind and placed the order for me. The shelves are absolutely beautiful. Do not hesitate to use this company
Beautifully handcrafted. Look excellent when up
Traditional Beams is rated 4.91 based on 1,900 reviews