Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Quick delivery, good quality product. Would recommend.
I received my beam and it was at first fine. As it is real oak there are changes to be expected within weeks an unsightly crack along the top. Which is rough and would cut your finger to touch Where I can appreciate the rustic look a hideous looking raised crack I would. I am disappointed with the response from the traditional beam staff
Great products and great service
Hi Aidan, Thanks for the review. We would love to see you again.
Excellent quality and easy to fit.
Thanks for the 5 star review, We are pleased you found your order easy to fit!
Excellent service. Short delivery turnaround from placement of order and arrived very well packed. Would certainly use again.
Thanks for taking the time to share a review and a photo. It looks lovely. We are pleased you are happy and would use us again.
I'm so happy my traditional beam, it looks amazing on the fireplace wall. Very high quality and well finished. If you are thinking about using this company, you have nothing to worry about. Excellent communication and delivery.
Hi Helen, We are thrilled you are pleased with your traditional oak fireplace beam. It's lovely to hear you found it to be high quality and well finished. We would love to see you again.
We're redoing a property room by room and the shelves we've ordered through Traditional Beams, help add the finishing touches! They look brilliant, we're very pleased.
Hi jessie, Thank for leaving us a review. We are thrilled you love your floating shelf. It looks stunning in your bathroom - goes perfectly with the decor. We would love to see you again.
Stunning quality and grain to both corbles and beam. Very nice finish. Great communication.
Hello Keith, Thank you for leaving us both a lovely review and great photo! We are thrilled you are happy with you oak beam with corbels. We would love to see you again.
Beautiful solid oak beam, easy to fit, looks great
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review, we are pleased you are happy with your order from Traditional Beams.
Absolutely love our new beam above the fireplace. Ordering was easy and delivery was swift. We used quite a bit of grab glue in order to get it to fit without any gaps as our wall isn’t completely flat. Beam is very heavy so definitely recommend two people to fit it. We let the beam lay in our sitting room for 2 weeks as advised before fitting.
Hello Judith. Thanks for the great review, we are thrilled you love your oak beam. It certainly does look brilliant in the photo you sent us! We would love to see you again.
Very pleased with the quality, look and service received
Hi Sue, Wow your fireplace looks so lovely and cosy! Thank you for sharing this with us as well as leaving some lovely comments. We are pleased you are happy with the look, quality and service received.
I purchased 2 floating oak shelves and can fully testify to the quality and service. They were very straight forward to fit, with the only caveat that it is worth while checking the support rods are totally square when tightening. We are about to place another order to replace my wife’s favourite bookcase with more of these beauties. Mark
Hello, Thank you for the review. We are thrilled you love the quality of the shelves you received from us. Thanks for sharing a photo. They look fab. We look forward to seeing you again!
We reinstated our fireplace & installed a wood burner. I was after an oak beam to finish it off but was a little wary about ordering online without seeing the product. I was reassured by the reviews I read, & I’m really pleased I ordered from Traditional Beams. The quality, appearance, & value for money is outstanding. Service, delivery, & fitting were all straightforward. I couldn’t be happier with my rustic oak beam!
Hello Claire, Thank you for leaving us a lovely review. We are pleased you are happy with your order and thank you for sending us lovely photo. Your fireplace looks lovely. We would love to see you again.
I purchased an oak mantle and couldn't be happier with the finished product. Not only does it look great, the customer service was excellent and it was easy to install.
Hello Pebbles, lovely to hear how happy you are with both the customer service received as well as the finished Oak beam. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
Excellent product, easy to order and arrived very well packaged. Would definatly order again
Hello Ben, Thank you for leaving us a review, we are thrilled you found the ordering process straight forward and would use us again.Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams
Good service and reasonably priced.
Hello Neil, Thank you for the review, we are pleased you found the service good and our prices reasonable. We would love to know how we could improve to get 5 stars.
Very easy site to navigate when ordering kept informed of progress every step of the way item arrived early which was brilliant very easy to follow fitting instructions and we couldn't be more delighted with our beam cannot recomend highly enough.
Hello Andrew, We are thrilled you are happy with your order from Traditional Beams and found the fitting instructions easy to follow. It's lovely to hear you would recommend us. Thanks for choosing Traditional Beams.
We are delighted with this purchase - the beam is truly stunning. The colour and finish is true to the website photos. Delivery times were good even at a busy time of year. Thoroughly recommended!
Hello Panagiotis, We are really thrilled you are delighted with the purchase. It's lovely to hear feedback like this. We would love to see you again in the future.
Very pleased the beam looks great and now drying out has more crack/splits would highly recommended and colour from web very true to like as we wanted to match to mirror. Is there anything I need to treat the wood with threw all paperwork away
Hello Jill, Thank you for the review. We are pleased you are happy with your order from Traditional Beams. Your fireplace looks lovely and cosy. We hope to see you again in the future.
Beam arrived , very happy with traditional look and finish.
Hello Adrian, Thanks for leaving a review we are pleased you are happy with your order. We would love to see you again.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 881 reviews