Traditional Beams Reviews

Traditional Beams 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Jennifer McCarthy
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Jennifer McCarthy
Great range of beautiful stained oak colours. Great to be able to attach a very substantial shelf to plasterboard
Hi Jan, we absolutely love this video review - thank you so much for going to the effort to do this, its massivley appreciated! We are delighted you are happy with your Oak Shelves, we hope to hear from you again in the future :)
We bought four shelves of varying length to smart up a corner in our redecorated living room. The quality , finish and fixing kit for these beams are second to none. We were so pleased with them that, after redecorating the kitchen we bought a longer one to create a feature wall. There was a minor hiccup with a missing fixing kit that was soon remedied to our satisfaction. We do not hesitate to recommend this company for their product and customer service.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 13th April 2021 Traditional Beams 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
I found that the Oak quality is Excellent. Additionally, the fittings sent for mounting the shelves on plasterboard were top quality and fit for purpose.

My suggestion is to pack a bit more of those fitting, in case, one is lost or broken.

Thank you all at Traditional Beams.

You can expect more orders from me.
Excellent service, good communication and the resulting beam looks splendid, thank you
A long wait for manufacture and delivery and then when it arrived the holes on the back were not measured with equal distances thus the beam went up at a slight tilt (about 3mm out)....my holes were level but the beam support hole were not even with the max adjustment allowed on the dowels provided. Disappointing.
Beautiful, good quality beam for a fabulous price. Well worth it.
Fantastic service. Would highly recommend.
Really pleased with our beam. Looks great and reasonably priced top.
This is my second shelf purchase, they are absolutely gorgeous.
Really good quality
However I am a property developer and would like to order more , just find the timescales quite slow
Very please with the beam great product would use your service’s again excellent service throughout
Great service very helpfull would recommend
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Great service. The Beam is perfect to finish the fire surround. Would definitely recommend.
Really nice medium oak beam at a reasonable price. Only reason not to give 5 stars was the long lead time to get the beam delivered (just over a month), however once dispatched it was really quick (next day delivery) and it was delivered in time for installation. All in all very happy.
Took a while to arrive,but well worth the wait beam and floating shelves stunning. Ordered again already !
Prompt delivery, good quality
Delighted with my oak beam. Fantastic quality for a great price. Also, good customer service. I'm looking forward to buying more products.
Items were delivered as described and ordered.
Fantastic product love them and really easy to fit excellent service would definitely recommend to anyone
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
This is one of the best companies I have dealt with for a long time very professional and high quality will deal with again
Great product and service. My order was lost by the courier. Traditional Beams bent over backwards to get me a replacement. I would definitely recommend this company
Excellent service - and a great product.
Looks just great.
And super fast service/answers to my questions

Thanks - and keep it up.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.90 based on 1,507 reviews