Traditional Beams Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Oak beam looks absolutely great. Had to do a quick fix after having a log burner fitted and were told we could not have our existing wooden surround. Very satisfied. NB. I personally think you should rethink your carrier.company as.it was lucky that this arrived undamaged, have had problems with damage with this company in the past on two occasions."
Philip Beezley
"2 reclaimed oak beams ordered, wasn't 100% happy with one of them. Rang David to explain and he organised another beam to be delivered within a few days. Pleasure to deal. 😁"
Lizzie Lawrence
"Delighted with our oak beam, perfect look for our cottage. Beautifully made, fast delivery, love that you can choose width depth and length, in the colour to match your original beams Very good company to deal with. (My husband and I managed, with accurate measurements, to fit it ourselves)"
"Excellent company - first class customer service. Oak fireplace mantle 'Classic' - first one split badly before fitting. David arranged for a replacement - no fuss. Fitted now after the recommended two weeks' acclimatisation. Love it."
"Excellent service and product"
"Ordered 150mm deep beam for above fire. Order delivered on time. Beam is stunning. Good instructions for fitting, fixing very good and robust for the job. Ordering shelves now. Great product. Pleased so far....."
"Lovely shelves very pleased"
"We are so happy with the oak mantle. We ordered from Traditional beams. The quality & service was first class."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're glad your product arrived undamaged. Reviewing couriers is an ongoing activity for us, we feel that we offer customers the best courier options available in terms of reliability and value for money.

Due to the awkward nature of our products for couriers, we're very limited with the choice we have. Most couriers will not accept our freight.

If you could send us an e-mail with your order number so we can file a complaint with the courier in question that would be a great help.
"Samples recieved assisted us im selecting a floating shelf for our lounge."
"Product arrived on time in great condition. Looks even better in real life. Would definitely use Traditional Beams again."
"Excellent quality product"
"Ordered three 6x6 beams to form a fire surround , it arrived very well packed and was just the right type of aged grain. Good fitting instructions , looks superb"
"I ordered a mantle shelf and was a bit anxious as to the quality of the product because it was an online order. I was not disappointed. My mantle arrived yesterday and it is beautiful. High quality and very well finished. I can’t wait to get it fitted. My only vague negative comment would be delivery was a 10 hour window. It would have been better for me to have a more specific delivery time. Thank you traditional beams!"
"Much better than I thought it was going to be . Really pleased . Thanks"
"Really easy site to navigate and quick delivery of items"
"I would highly recommend this company. Their website is really easy to use, I was updated regularly by email on the progress of my order, my beam arrived on time and was well wrapped and it's absolutely beautiful. Thank you Traditional Beams :)"
"Love this shelf looks great up with all my husbands carving on."
"Found just what we were looking for on Traditional Beams, delivery was quick and the walnut shelf that arrived was beautiful and will look great in our new kitchen."
"Ordered 2 floating shelves on 16th May which arrived on 23rd May so great turnaround time. Excellent product and, actually putting them up was a doddle. Clear instructions helped Would recommend to anyone."
"We ordered a floating shelf, when it arrived we were amazed by the quality and craftsmanship that had gone into the product. It looks amazing hanging under the TV. The delivery was fast and efficient too. I will be certainly recommending and purchasing another product from traditional beams."
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 679 reviews