Traditional Beams Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy

Magdalena Menzies
"I would like to say a big Thank You for my new yet traditional looking beam. It's great quality and beautifully finished. I have not found a single fault with it. The delivery was great, you followed the instructions. The beam was carefully packed. To supply the fittings was just a great surprise. So the beam is up, and I believe quite happy in its new home like the very happy owner of it. To purchase a product like this online, is a bit of a gamble, however you have ticked all the boxes. Keep up the great work and service. All the best."
Hannah Shipway
"Fantastic quality. Really pleased with how it looks above our fireplace"
Fiona Potkins
"I love my new beam! I chose the Jacobean aged oak beam for a mantelpiece. It arrived quickly, very well packaged and looked great, full of character. I couldn't have chosen better if I had picked it myself. Thank you 😊"
"My shelves arrived damaged by a carrier. A company is only as good as the way that it reacts when things go wrong. This is a very good company, they have promptly dealt with my problem and turned around replacements promptly. They have also kept me informed at all times. Excellent service keep up the good work"
"Fantastic quality. Really pleased with how it looks above our fireplace"
"Beautiful beam to go above our fireplace and has really made the room - easy installation instructions. We are very happy."
"I understand every piece of wood is different but ours looks like a new piece of oak with a split in! Nothing like (not even close) to the rustic product we ordered. We did choose a different colour to the image from the website which obviously effects the look but I think the piece we ordered resembles a piece of timer left in the racking that no one wants !! I did call but got cut off twice so thought I would take the opportunity offered to leave a review. Item was also delivered earlier than expected on the day and left behind my gate in pouring rain. Fortunately I came home at the expected delivery time to bring it in before the product became wet!"
"Very good quality shelves they look amazing"
"Ordered two fireplace beams and they are exactly what we wanted"
"Gorgeous product! The perfect finishing touch to our living room. Can’t fault service and delivery."
"Great bean. Look fantastic"
"Quick delivery, good communication."
"Excellent service."
"Really great shelf. Just what I wanted and better than I expected."
"We have just installed our new oak beam mantle and we couldn't be more pleased! The fittings were great and the instructions clear and easy to follow. The beam looks lovely and the quality is beautiful. The information on the website was clear and helpful and I was so pleased with the quick delivery as it meant I have been able to get my beam in place ready to enjoy over Christmas! I highly recommend this company and will be ordering shelves to match my beam in the new year. Many thanks!"
"I was a little hesitant buying from here at first as I was worried about not getting to see the beam for my fireplace however I emailed to ask if they would send me an image of the beam before it was sent and they did. This company were so helpful with helping me pick the colours and getting me the perfect beam, and it came very quickly and well packaged with very clear instructions. I'm delighted with my aged rustic beam for my fireplace and would absolutely recommend this company to my family and friends, thank you so so much."
Hello Christine, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you found us helpful and that fitting instructions were clear. Thank you choosing Traditional Beams for your Oak Beam. We would love to see you again.
"Beautiful quality of wood. High quality fixings that were easy to fit."
Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. We are pleased you found the wood beautiful and fixings easy to use. We would love to see you again.
"Looks amazing, and a great price. Thanks"
Hello Shirley, Thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your photo. It looks great. We would love to see you again.
"Very happy with my beam! Looks great"
Hello Hanna, Thank you so much for your lovely review and for sharing the picture, it looks lovely! We would love to see you again.
"I was very impressed with the layout of the website which meant it was easy to source what I needed and order quickly. The quality of the oak beam is of a very high standard and the speed of delivery impressive considering it’s a handmade item cut to specific measurements. I can’t wait to put the beam up!"
Hello Lydia, We are so pleased your found the website easy to use as we put a lot of time into getting this just right. We are thrilled you found the oak beam to be of a high standard and the speed of delivery great. Thank you for shopping with Traditional Beams.
"Fantastic service and an absolutely beautiful beam, we are really pleased!"
Hello Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to review your oak beam from Traditional Beams. We are thrilled your pleased with it and the service was fantastic. We would love to see you again.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.90 based on 547 reviews