Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Great range of beautiful stained oak colours. Great to be able to attach a very substantial shelf to plasterboard
Hi Jan, we absolutely love this video review - thank you so much for going to the effort to do this, its massivley appreciated! We are delighted you are happy with your Oak Shelves, we hope to hear from you again in the future :)
I am very happy with the oak worktop that I ordered. Lovely wood, so soft to touch, high quality and looks amazing in my kitchen. Excellent service. Thank you very much Traditional Beams.
Great quality shelf, good choice of sizes, order received on time and was well packaged. Would purchase again.
I’m really pleased with the beam we ordered from traditional beans it’s everything we wanted and more!
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 20th October 2020
I ordered an oak grey stained shelf with brackets. It was easy to put up and looks lush in my kitchen! Really pleased with it would certainly buy again.
Great beam for our open fireplace. Looks amazing.
Excellent quality, great colour, easy to fit. Recommended for floating ok shelves.
The beam arrived and I loved it, I had ordered the wrong colour though - I was really impressed with the service as they offered me a refund and advice on return courier. Would definitely recommend the products and services. Thank you Traditional Beams.
Good high quality shelves
Ordered 2 age oak shelves (which were cut to size for me). Lovely wood and surprisingly easy to fit (floating shelves) - loved them so much, am ordering another 2!
Hi Deborah, thanks for leaving us a review, we re delighted to hear you are happy with your Solid Oak Floating Shelves and have come back to us to order a few more we really appreciate your custom :) Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams
Spot on!!!!!
Looks very authentic.
Delivered as promised.
Very pleased with the end result.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Hi Nick, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback and sending us a photo of your end result! We are happy to hear you love your Beam and appreciate the authenticity, all of our items are custom made and each piece is original :) We hope to hear from you again in the future!
Fantastic beam for above our fireplace. Very satisfies and happy to recommend. Just about to place an order for some oak shelves
Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are thrilled to hear you are highly satisfied with your Beam and would recommend us, also thank you for your 2nd order we really appreciate your custom, thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams!
Thanks another fantastic looking beam good communication & service from Traditional Beams my customer very happy With the beam looks great above stove
Hi Simon, thanks for your return custom we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear you are happy with the communication and Beams you have received from us. We hope to hear from you again in the future :)
Very pleased with our oak beam really finished off our fireplace
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Hi Jo, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback and sending a photo, your Beam and Fireplace looks lovely :) Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams and we hope to hear from you again in the future
Excellent addition to our fireplace, Very pleased
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Hi Kevin, thanks for sending us your photo, your Beam looks absolutely lovely and ties in perfectly with your flooring. Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams and we hope to hear from you again in the future!
Brilliant product and the price was really competitive-I could not believe the quality of the beam when it was delivered. It sets the room off as a lintel over a log burner and everyone comments on it when they visit. Well worth the money, it’s like a functional piece of art!
Hello, thanks for leaving us some feedback - we are thrilled to hear you find our prices competitive and are extremely happy with the quality of our Oak Beams. Its lovely to hear you are receiving so many lovely comments about it :) thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams we hope to hear from you again in the future!
Delighted with solid oak floating shelf. I have since ordered a second shelf for a plasterboard wall. Excellent customer service.
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate your return custom. We are happy to hear you are delighted with your shelves and our Customer Service! Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams :)
Gorgeous beams (used as shelves in living room), look amazing, perfect condition, arrived as stated. Very impressed every step of the way.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Hi Jamie, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and providing us with a photo - we have never seen any of our customers do this with a Beam before what a great idea, it looks lovely! We hope to hear from you again in the future
Absolutely delighted with my fascia beam, just finishes off the room perfectly. I found customer services to be very helpful and offered advice on which finish would be best based on what I said I was looking for. Highly recommended. Thank you
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and sending us a photo - we love to see the end results! Your Fascia Beam looks lovely and ties in perfectly with your TV Unit :) We are delighted to hear you found our Customer Service Team Helpful, we hope to hear from you again in the future!
After ordering and receiving a top quality oak beam for my fireplace, I decided to order some shelves. Again I was not let down! Great quality and easy to fit.
Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we are grateful for your repeat custom and delighted to hear you are very satisfied with all of your products - thank you for shopping with Traditional Beams!
Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate your return custom, we are delighted to hear you find our products top quality and easy to fit, thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams!
Excellent service, the promised timescales were met and the product is of a very high standard. Easy to fit instructions. Will definitely recommend this company to family and friends.
Hello, thanks for leaving us a 5* review, we are thrilled to hear you were happy with our service and found the product is finished to a high standard, thank you for the recommendation we hope to hear from you again in the future!
Traditional Beams is rated 4.90 based on 1,204 reviews